The Agnihotri charade continues -emotion filled episode

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  I loved today's episode as it reiterated all that we have been talking about the EBp characters..
all of them are remaining true to their masks and the charade continues in the Agnihotri mansion...
     our dear Aastha -  hopelessly in love but forced to hate her loved one ...
  and our dear angry Shlok -  furious with Aastha because she cannot trust him but is unable to cope with his inner  feelings for her - cloaking it in a mask of hatred and hiding under his Baba's cover of  samman and public image.. ...
and NA - the master pretender - creating an aura around himself as the perfect man/husband/ philanthrophist  -   whom he says everyone looks up to  - an image so precious to him that he insists  his dear son bring his DIl back home as the izzat of the house is linked to aastha and her
leaving the house will be a daag on his public image ...

and the irony of all ironies - he gives his son a lecture on marriage :  " shaadi ka pavitra rishta ko tum mazaak  banakar diya - "  i know you will do anything for me, but this time your thareeka was not right ... he tells his dear Bacha ...

he adds that marriage is for life and aastha has to come back - ussey tum wapas lana hi hoga"'

and our dear shlokie  looks at him angrily -/ he knows he will  have to bring
aastha back - ... tho his ego his hurting him ...

and the most interesting was his subsquent convo with Varad - where he points out that he
will have to bring her back bcos she is his wife and he is doing it for his Baba's sake - today
Varad behaved like a true elder brother and gave shlok a dressing down - shlok sounded like a spoilt brat in front of varad - was it an act or was he being his true self -...??/ ( it was avery
good scene between the two brothers )
   varad nods understandingly but insists that shlok call aastha - and surprisingly shlok does call her - and our dear aastha refuses to respond and even goes so far as to switching off the phone - now this has surely made shlok a real angry young man - and he vows to bring
her back  to the house with an open book - that he hates her  but will live with her anyway - wah
shlok - so much sacrifice for your Baba???/ ๐Ÿค”

and now for aastha - concerned varad and chacha try to stop her and as she leaves,
but she does reluctantly leave the A house - and  the flashbacks  when  she is leaving
are only of shlok saving her and taking care of her - she cant help herself thinking that somewhere shlok does love her and he may change - ... 

she arrives home to shocked parents and tells them the whole truth - kalindi is angry with shlok and  vows that she will never forgive him, ajju pleads that they are given more time to sort things out and aastha prays to bappa brokenheartedly asking why all this is happening to her - that scene behind the closed door and the  her sobbing reflection is a super shot by waseem -
that her whole world has turned upside down ---.
 super direction throughout i must say... 
  aastha is firm in her  resolve as of now but a few soft words from shlok will change all that
i guess - she cant help herself - loving ashlok everyday..

( and as we predicted, the moment aastha  leaves the house, shlok starts drinking - and interestingly, he breaks the mirror - so no more mirror talk - the real shlok is out in the open and  the real story begins - how hate filled  shlok is going to realise and come to terms with his love for aastha...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and the pre-cap - the new journey and new track begins with blessings from baba - yes, he
is going to bring back his dear hated wife to the Agni house - but after a lot of drama and some nok jhok  in a police station we presume...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis. agreed superb direction by waseem sir. Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear..haven't watch the episode yet...lovely post
mailanchi thumbnail
very correctly said jonee. I read in some other post that it was disgusting the way Aastha cried when she left A mansion. But i feel that was the realistic emotion anybody in her condition wud have. She loved Shlok sooo much and the recent HM has rekindled feelings of love within her again of course due to Shloks caring attitude towards her.  She will definitely feel sad and wud cry bitterly. very true emotions.It is true that I wud have felt happy if Aastha left with her head held high and without dropping a tear but what was shown today i feel is realistic...
sagar_ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved every single bit of the episode.Emotion & anger at the right place.
Shrenu & Avinash nailed it ..Gud direction..
But according to me the best part was in the end,the Varad-Shlok convo.I lykd that Shlok called Astha after little insistence frm Varad & he knew that Astha wont pik his phone bt still he called.Bechara Shlok cant realize his love under the thick cover of hatred(rather ego).Lykd that Astha didnt pik up the phone & later switched it off.
This Kirloskar family is sooo sweet.I really appreciate Kalindi.So supportive of Astha.
jonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

very correctly said jonee. I read in some other post that it was disgusting the way Aastha cried when she left A mansion. But i feel that was the realistic emotion anybody in her condition wud have. She loved Shlok sooo much and the recent HM has rekindled feelings of love within her again of course due to Shloks caring attitude towards her.  She will definitely feel sad and wud cry bitterly. very true emotions.It is true that I wud have felt happy if Aastha left with her head held high and without dropping a tear but what was shown today i feel is realistic...

thanks mailanchi

what was shown today was realistic - we know that aastha is an emotional girl
and very demonstrative - so her feelings were correctly portrayed after the incidents that
happened in the HM - i really loved the episode๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by jonee - 10 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well written as usual Jonee!!!  Now the story truly begins... Shlok will eventually fall head over heels in love with her!!! 
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aastha is firm in her  resolve as of now but a few soft words from shlok will change all that

so trueee
mailanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: latha_555

so trueee

very true . I loved this statement as it is true to the core. But CVs pls dont make Aastha fall for a cheating Shlok again. Atleast I cant see her crying like this again...๐Ÿ˜ญ
jonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

very true . I loved this statement as it is true to the core. But CVs pls dont make Aastha fall for a cheating Shlok again. Atleast I cant see her crying like this again...๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanks latha and mailanchi 

and dont worry - there wont be a cheating shlok again - atleast to aastha - he has made it clear
he is bringing her back with all matters out in the open - that he hates her  - so no more
mask for her - but he has to unravel his own feelings - then  we shall see what happens๐Ÿ˜›

b
Edited by jonee - 10 years ago