Rang Rasiya- A Visual Treat

anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Rang Rasiya...

I write this post in awe as it connects a lot of dots for me...

About an year and a half back I started writing an FF called The Mirage as I thought the golden deserts of the Raan of Kutch could be a perfect setting for a wonderful blend of romance, Intrigue, treason and absolute passion!

How I yearned to see a good actress like Sanaya in that role and went on to write THE MIRAGE that many appreciated!It was wonderful envisioning the rustic background with a touch of romance so much so that I have written even the sequel The Pursuit and still continue to do so!

Its awesome to see a Tv show bother about Costumes, background plot and an intensity which is lacking in 99% of the shows being aired so much so that once you have seen one show from a production house, you know that across the channels you will see the same phenomenon in different TV shows!

Did you notice that if the main female lead gets kidnapped on a show in one channel, all the other shows from the same production house follow? Well thats the way things are!

RANG RASIYA-A breath of fresh air!!!

I know its too early but I just want to express my sincere appreciation to the crew and the cast  and the production house to have come up with something Hatke!

The colours of the sand as they say are being depicted well! Its a tad early for a critical evaluation, but all said and done I am really happy that atlast someone is taking care of the visuals as in "THE FRAME"

Each frame is very esthetically shot - a bit over dramatised at times but well I don't think anyone minds as its  a thousand times better than the hyped up Saas-bahu Sagas!

Just thought I will pen down my thoughts on this and congratulate the show and this forum for showcasing such a wonderful experience!

Just hoping that Rang Rasiya would live up to its promise !!!

As the sands of time rise to the wiff of an unknown journey

I wait at the end of the road to follow

For I know not where it would take me...

Cheers!!!

Edited by anukat - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anukat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

I totally agree with you

Hey Thats my Lucky charm Anita!!! Thanks so much!!!
anukat thumbnail

Thanks so much! I must say the forum is really very well balanced! Didn't expect such a response to a new bee on this forum!!
Sweet of you guys!!!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and we all sincerely hope the PH delivers what it promised in the long run, for now they deserve applause for their good start and hard work.
Welcome to the forum.
anukat thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Nice post and we all sincerely hope the PH delivers what it promised in the long run, for now they deserve applause for their good start and hard work.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you so much!  

I must say they did some research! The only trap that I see is over dramatisation as the intensity aspect is something which is the toughest to handle! But as you say... for now its just perfect! And lets enjoy as long as it lasts!

Thanks again!
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice take. Hope RR lives upto its promise.
Malini
McNinja thumbnail

The Rajasthani backdrop is what drew me to this show...I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Rajasthani/Mughal era ðŸ˜†

The show does not disappoint with how it portrays the region and the people, for me at least since I do not have first hand knowledge of what it's like out there. 

I also adore listening to Aashish talk in the local dialect...he obviously sounds so natural as he speaks since he's from there and it's a treat having that authentic touch to the show. ðŸ˜Š
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Fabulous post.
Agree with you.
Rangrasiya is indeed an visual treet.
anukat thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

The Rajasthani backdrop is what drew me to this show...I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Rajasthani/Mughal era ðŸ˜†

The show does not disappoint with how it portrays the region and the people, for me at least since I do not have first hand knowledge of what it's like out there. 

I also adore listening to Aashish talk in the local dialect...he obviously sounds so natural as he speaks since he's from there and it's a treat having that authentic touch to the show. ðŸ˜Š

Hey Exactly my take on it! I really cannot express how I feel ... my thoughts have been given shape!!!
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: anukat

Hey Exactly my take on it! I really cannot express how I feel ... my thoughts have been given shape!!!

😆 Haha, glad to be of help. But I know what you mean...I started watching the show with some hesitation but have no been disappointed. It shows everything I was hoping it would as far as the "Rajasthani" feel goes. 

I also love the scenes with the Thakur, even though he is one messed up dude. That's how the landlords lived, and in some areas still live that way. 

If the CVs ever run out of a storyline for the show, I would be happy if they just turned it into a historical drama of some sort and just showed us more visual specs of the region ðŸ˜†