A Drabble out of Boredom

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey

Was trying to write something for an OS but didn't quite work out so thought I would just post what I penned down. You can be honest and say Saima what bakwas is this lol. Whatever your thoughts please let me know what you think.

Lots of Love

Little flecks of fire
Illuminate my deepest desire
Your beauty so rare
Is a gift never to share
You became my world
As you gave meaning to life
A love so pure
An emotion so deep
It's what I will cherish
For as long as I shall breathe

They may have just been words that he was seen penning down, but to him they were words that bore the truth, a truth that no one could have imagined would become the essence of his life.

It wasn't so long ago that Asad Ahmed Khan realised that he too possessed a heart, one that like everyone else was capable of feeling, and of harbouring an emotion that caused him to skip a heart beat just by thinking about her. Asad Ahmed Khan was in love, it finally happened, the unthinkable, the unimaginable and the impossible.

Asad wasn't in love with just any girl, he was in love with Zoya, a girl who entered his life and turn it upside down, a girl who caused so much havoc that she would easily put any storm to shame. A girl who despite being a world apart became his entire world, his reason for living.

Like many love stories theirs was not easy sailing, the only difference was that they didn't have warring families that were holding them back, what kept them apart were their own oversized ego's. All they had to do was let the E go but no, that for Asad and Zoya was a little too simple. What they liked and attracted was a multitude of complications, a life style that took them through one crazy situation to another, some brought them closer and others on the verge of wanting to kill each other.

The longest time, the best part of a year and a half is what it took for them to wake up and hear the music. The music, the rhythm the rhyme all that came from within, it was their hearts that sang the song of love, that made them realise that in every beat in every breath there was no one else.

What Asad and Zoya had was truly a love so pure, an emotion so deep one that not only they but the world will also cherish

Edited by Saima-Syed - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey saima it was awesome and not at all bakwas
loved it yes their ego was something that stopped and they wasted a year and half which could have added more to the love memories but I guess they invested in relation by taking that one and half years gap
I so love this bought all memories to me of the whole year ive watched of qh their fights romance cute talks all came to me like flooded water been released from dam
thanks
vinita459 thumbnail
You brought back all AsYa memories 😭

I miss them so much 😭

It was not bakwas, please write more 😊
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehasya

hey saima it was awesome and not at all bakwas

loved it yes their ego was something that stopped and they wasted a year and half which could have added more to the love memories but I guess they invested in relation by taking that one and half years gap
I so love this bought all memories to me of the whole year ive watched of qh their fights romance cute talks all came to me like flooded water been released from dam
thanks

Aaah thank you so much Sneha

I really did want to write an OS, I started of by writing the poem thinking it would give me inspiration but it didn't work out lol 
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey Saima,

This was so heart touching. I simply love the lines of the poem that u've written & I feel so connected to them. Though it was short but it was beautiful.

Love..
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinita459

You brought back all AsYa memories 😭

I miss them so much 😭

It was not bakwas, please write more 😊

Thank you so much...wasn't sure if I should post it...but as I wrote it thought what the hell lol
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Hey Saima,

This was so heart touching. I simply love the lines of the poem that u've written & I feel so connected to them. Though it was short but it was beautiful.

Love..

Thank you so much ðŸ¤—

Hope u are well, have flown out yet? 
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Saima... This was so heart warming!
Pls do write more, its jst amazing.
The poem was beautifully written
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam1368

Wow Saima... This was so heart warming!
Pls do write more, its jst amazing.
The poem was beautifully written

🤗

Thank you Mariam 

I was trying to write but my brain was freezing over...so stopped while I was ahead lol

I will try and do something with it sooner or later ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Saima-Syed - 10 years ago
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's awesome !!! not at all bakwas !
loved it !
the poem was so well-written !!!
thanks for the  pm (: