Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjun4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

i agree too...she's one of the best actresses on tv today and that's why she got a role in kuch kuch...a balaji show...she's definitley gonna make it bigger in this industry...she's very talented and very pretty...i admire her too...way to go pallavi 👏 may u achieve more success! 😃

pallavi is not doing any other show but vaidehi, she is probably the only actress on tv who does only one show at a time.

arjun4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitrup2

Guys, I agree Pallavi is good. But just wanted to point out that she did appear in a mini-skirt in the film Kranti which means 'dignity' has not always been maintained 😆

guess u havent read up on this after the movie released. pallavi played that part in kranti becoz the producer was a friend and wanted her to play the cameo. also for your information the mini skirt they have shown in the movie is a duplicate not pallavi. pallavi was herself very disgusted when she saw that and vowed not to do any cameos also for movies, that is precisely the reason why u havent seen her in a single movie after that. hope at least now you know what a dignified person pallavi kulkarni is.

arjun4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitrup2

Ok, I did not realise thanks for clearing that up 😊

no problem yaar...😃

~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
i never thought about that 😆 But ur right
naughty_nez1 thumbnail
ye she has maintained her level of dignity..and hoping she reaches her goals of the future.