rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay..How S.E.X.Y did Ashish look today?😲 The shallow me couldn't help but make a post on this😆 He totally rocked the black kurta man..There is something really sexy about about men and black/white kurtas😆 Indian Telly leads in particular look their best in black or white kurtas😆 And Ashish looked hot with a capital H😳 The dude has oodles of swag and attitude..Oh and those smoldering eyes☺️😆 Please endure the fangirling cos he looked smexy in that scene with Laila⭐️😆 So yeah, i dedicate this post to Ashish sexy Sharma who managed to look all sorts of awesome in that black kurta today..So much so that i din even mind his make out session with Laila😆
P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be precise😆 Way to go RR😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Roger🤗
Im hooked to this show man😆

Best part of the show ..."P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be precise😆 Way to go RR😆
"

woohooo😆 Way to go RR👏
Edited by KambakthIshq - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Hey Roger🤗

Im hooked to this show man😆

Best part of the show ..."P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be precise😆 Way to go RR😆
"

woohooo😆 Way to go RR👏

Hey Sruthi🤗

RR is awesome man..I don wanna get invested though cos of my past experience😆 But dude, Ashish is hot..And he & Sanaya seem to have awesome chemistry😳😆
Rajini HES TOO SEXY YAAR. HOTNESS DEFINED. Love that swag and the way he carries himself is just uff😳 😆

That's it I want this guy NOW😆
Edited by KaBhiinlove - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Rajini HES TOO SEXY YAAR. HOTNESS DEFINED. Love that swag and the way he carries himself is just uff😳 😆

That's it I want this guy NOW😆

Haha there is already way too much competition man😆
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Hey Sruthi🤗

RR is awesome man..I don wanna get invested though cos of my past experience😆 But dude, Ashish is hot..And he & Sanaya seem to have awesome chemistry😳😆

True that!!
I aint getting invested in anything girl...2 straight shows with GUL and learnt my lesson😆 

Me..not a big Sanaya fan...but yeah Avinash rocks👏 dude...forget about chemistry...he looked awesome with Laila...can you believe that😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

True that!!
I aint getting invested in anything girl...2 straight shows with GUL and learnt my lesson😆 

Me..not a big Sanaya fan...but yeah Avinash rocks👏 dude...forget about chemistry...he looked awesome with Laila...can you believe that😆

Haha..2 straight shows of Gul is not good for mental sanity😆

Its Ashish re😆 The guy has smoldering eyes man..He looked super sexy in that scene with Laila☺️😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Today's episode, i remembered you Rajni 😆 And what a brilliant coincidence that you are too watching the show 🤣 

Anyway remembered something with SUHAGRAAT 🤣 

Sad that RR is too predictable. 😭 

But Ohh Man Ashish.  Sacchi mein eye candy hai yea boss. ☺️ 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashish,why are you married?!! 🥺 
I want him in MY bedroom! 😡

Archana,please give him to me 😆

Holy mother of god! That scene was so effing HOT! ☺️
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago