ABCD Drabble OS by lovely7010

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello guys!! Here's my drabble OS. Hope you guys like it.

Prompts - (Oasis)   (Baffle)  (Quaint)

~~A Strange Encounter~~

He liked it the instant he saw it. This place was an oasis of serenity and peace. While wandering about the Egyptian sands he reached here. He had come with his friends on a tour to Egypt. But unfortunately he lost the track of his friends. While searching for them he entered this palace. It was a quaint yet attractive palace. He sneaked inside to find some help.

Since the time he entered here, he felt some sought of pleasure. Walking around the palace surrounded by greenery and lake was a pure bliss. Admiring the beauty around, he reached the garden. While exploring around his eyes fell on the lake side. A girl was taking bath in the lake. His legs involuntarily proceeded towards her. As if she knew, he'd come there, she turned around smiling at him. He stood there gawking at the beauty in front of him. Her sparkling, hazel colored orbs were captivating. 

Her slushy and drenched hairs clung against her glowing skin, making her look like a mermaid. His eyes refused to leave her. Giving him, her enthralling smile, she made her way out of the lake. She was clad in a blue gown which had become translucent due to the dampness that gave him a foggy visibilty of her curves making him gulp in response. With her hands she motioned him to face the other side.

"Turn around." She said in a spellbound tone. Getting hypnotized by her honey like voice he did what she said. She had changed herself into a satin robe.  

"Welcome Reyansh!" She said baffling him. He wondered how did she know his name.

Smiling at him she said "Come here." And he did what she said. As he reached near her, she lifted her hand and stroked his cheek while with the other she closed his eyes. Placing her lips on his, she meshed them in syncronization. It felt ecstatic. She tasted more than heavenly. Even though she was dominating he liked it. He had kissed many girls but this one was different. 

~_~_~_~

"Rey wake up." He felt a tap on his cheek. Slowly opening his eyes he found his friends surrounding him. 

"Are you fine?" Swayam asked.

"Yeah I'm. But how did I reach here."

"We don't know. You got separated from us and then while searching for you we found you unconcious here."

He tried remembering how did he land back in the desert but was futile. He felt a paper> in his hand. On opening it found a beautiful handwriting.

Take care Reyansh.

-- K  

It was written on it. "Dude K...you're lucky man. She left you here. People say she's a magical mystery. No one knows where she lives." His friend said.

While listening to his friend he turned around and found a maiden walking at a distance. She turned around and smile. They were the same pair of eyes.

"What's her name?" He asked still smiling remembering the kiss.

"Kria."

I hope you understood the story. In case you are confused why did she kiss then I'll tell you. Since she's a magical mystery she kissed him so that he could go back to place where his friends were searching for him.

Like and Review please.

Edited by lovely7010 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres

loved d story👏

and d way u used d words wer amazinggg😳

jus loveeedd ittt❤️

awesomee write-up👏
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
It was more than beautiful...amazing
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os
sweet concept
love it
ramya.sri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os amazing itne achi story drable mein kyu lika ek os likho na plsss aise concept mein
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
At first I was confused but then I got it :) so I'm happy
Nice os :)
I liked how you set the scene and described the characteristics of Kriya 
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os..

beautiful n amazing n mind-blowing os..

it was like reading a magical n mesmerizing fairy tale..

loved d os a lot..
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome os...
Lykd it...
pinkypanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow great thought...!!!!!!!!!!!
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing...superb...outstanding...awsome,, fabulous...

if there are any other word synonimous to this words.. then add it..

loved it dear..

thnks for the pm

with lots of love
moumita