Exclusive (FUNNY) Interview Of AarYa & Our Cuties

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclusive interview of AarYa

Hey guys first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.πŸ€—

I know that I told everyone that I won't write anything new till I finish my OS "Because Of You". But this is something that I wanted to do. Actually I wanted to write an funny post on AarYa's interview but that part is not coming out right, so I stopped it (if I get the missing pieces, I'll write it soon)
Inspired by that idea, I decided to do an AarYa interview on Christmas titled "Who's Naughty and Who's Nice"
Actually I wanted to write it on Christmas time, but as I was so busy these last few weeks, I didn't got time to work on it.

This is a special dedication to some of my friends, whose names are mentioned below, in alphabetical order... (Actually I want to say SORRY to all of them).
Chandu, Kate, Maha, and Mukti. 

Hey guys, you all had made such beautiful special posts for me on my completion of one year in this beloved forum. But I couldn't reply on the comments in any of your threads. 
Actually that time even I had posted an OS plus the update of MTB. So I didn't got time to individually reply on all the comments. I didn't even reply on any of the comments on chapter 23 of MTB, which are still pending. 
I somehow was able to reply on Charmi's thread. But sorry I couldn't do it in your threads. And for that I still feel guilty and embarrassed (you can ask Charmi and Abie about it, they know how bad I still feel)
So this special dedication is my way of saying sorry for not replying on those threads, and Thank You for the love that you've showered on me since the time I've met you.

Now I'll individually thank you. I'll start from (alphabetically)...

Chandu.

My sweet Chandu. You are one of the sweetest person in this forum, who's so friendly and always ready to make new friends.
You made the following post for me. It was so funny that I had a great time reading it and enjoying it. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for this sweet gesture. Here's the direct link for those who are interested to read it. Trust me it's worth reading...

Kate.

Kate you are my mind reader. You know very well how 99.99% of the time we think same things at the same moment and then we always Hi5 with each other.
Kate by making the following post on my special day you made my day more special.
I can understand how much time and effort it must've taken you to collect all those pics from day one of PV ZMD to the last episode. And then you compiled them and told the whole story as if AarYa were remembering their journey. Kate I was left speechless with this sweet gesture of yours. Can't thank you enough. But still Thank You for this beautiful journey down the memory lane.
For those who missed it and are interested in reading it, here's the direct link...

Maha

My SWEETU, love you so much sweetie.

Maha dear you know very well how much I love your creative skills. Especially the VMs that you make. My favorite so far is the ones you made on AarYa's journey, which got deleted.
But you made the following VM specially for me on my special day, don't know Maha how to express my happiness. Too bad that I couldn't reply on them individually, so please accept my apologies.
And also a big hug and a big Thank you for making my day more special by making my favorite thing for me. I know how much time consuming it is to make one VM. So this VM has become my all time favorite and special.
For those who missed it, here's the direct link...

Mukti.

OMG I miss you so much my DQ. 
Hope that you'll read this and will come back in the forum. We all miss you. Why do you want to punish us and make us suffer like this?
My DQ, you know very well how much I love your FF "Zindagi Ki Talaash", so it's a request, no an ORDER from your Di, that you come back and finish it. And also finish the following OS, which you wrote for me on my special day.
I won't accept this gift, till you come and finish it. I feel as if you only gave me the wrapper and is not ready to give me my actual gift. So till you finish this OS, I won't accept it. And you know how stubborn I am.

For those who agree with me, please go to this following link and spam it, till Mukti finishes it and I can accept it as my gift. Here's the direct link...

And last but not the least I want to thank 
Anu and Rosey also.

Anu

Sweetie I miss you and your comments on all of my updates. I know that you are busy, I understand.
Anu you made our CCC special by always posting your beautiful creations. Which always killed us. 
And thank you from the bottom of my heart for always helping me in whenever I needed your help. You never say No to me and are always ready to help me. Thanks for giving me so much respect.

Rosey

Rosey, Rosey, Rosey, my sweet and favorite stalker, love you so much. 
Rosey you are always encouraging me. You always stand by me and support me in whatever I do. You are always the first one to reserve a spot and comment in my updates. You are my number one stalker. Don't know why you've stopped stalking me, I miss it. 
Rosey you are as sweet as your name and as innocent as Payal in PV ZMD. 
But I know very well, when it comes to it you can be as naughty as our Aartiji. I've witnessed your naughtiness in CCC. 
But that's what makes the CCC so special. It's always filled with laughter and naughtiness. I know that I don't come there very often. I miss that place so much.

So Chandu, Kate, Maha and Mukti I hope that you'll accept my apology and forgive me. And this special post it for all of you, along with Anu and Rosey,from your crazy friend NIKKI, who loves you all so much.

Special Message to Miti.

Miti can't thank you enough for the emails that you are sending me. I know you'll kill me for saying thanks, but I still wanted to.
Love you sweetie.

And a BIG HUG AND THANKS to all those who had commented and wished me in the above posts. Love you all

Nikki

Exclusive interview in the below post

And once again this is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail

This is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclusive interview of AarYa and My Munchkins

"Whom do you Love the Most?" 

Well this is a common question, that every person has been asked, at least once in their lifetime. I remember when I wander or stalk other forums, I see posts on which actor/ actress the members love the most?

One day I was watching PV episodes (yes I do it everyday) πŸ˜³.  I try to watch at least, one AarYa scene in a day . And I watch only those scenes, where AarYa are together. 
So I was wondering whom do I love the most, Yashji or Aartiji? After so much thinking I realized that I Love BOTH OF THEM EQUALLY.
*Phew* was that so difficult to answer, Duh NO. 

Nikki πŸ˜‘, you are going off track now, your readers are getting confused as to what you are trying to say πŸ˜•. Please tell them fast what this is about, before they start to assume that it is also one type of comparison post. πŸ€”

Sorry readers, to go off the Topic, (you know my nature, I love to blabber a LOT).  πŸ˜†

Ok ok ok I'm back on the topic. So I was watching this AarYa track where Yashji is trying so hard to confess to Aartiji that He loves Her (hehehe... πŸ˜†Poor Yashji still couldn't say it πŸ˜†). 

So while watching the scene, I thought if Yashji has started to love Aartiji, does that mean that he's totally forgotten Arpita?
 We all know that for Aartiji, it must've been easy to forget Prashant, for the way he had behaved with her. But is there a minuscule of possibility, that deep down Aartiji has a teeny-weeny feeling for that psychopath. (Ok readers please don't get angry with me and throw pots and pans on my head. You all know that sometimes I get crazy ideas and thoughts πŸ˜³) 

So I decided to do an interview of our beloved AarYa and my Four munchkins also and ask them this question "Whom do You Love More?" (Sorry if my logic doesn't made any sense to you πŸ€”.It certainly didn't made any sense to me ). Yet I still decided to go ahead with the interview.

So my readers I put on my fake glasses, to look like an Reporter πŸ˜Ž, grabbed my microphone (yes in this day and age, when we can record an interview on our mobile phones also). And I left for SM. 

OMG, it was such an beautiful Mansion (opps, forgot that you all already know about it, as we saw it in PV)

No one was home, except for AarYa and my munchkins, who all were busy in their individual work. I decided to start with the newest and youngest member of the family, My Aayu. πŸ€—

He was playing on the floor, surrounded by his toys. Anshu and PayPal were busy with their studies, they were sitting in other room.
OMG Aayu is such a cute, adorable looking kid that I felt like doing this to him . But I knew he won't like it, so I dropped the idea.
I went to Aayu. With the look on his face I felt that he was not that happy to see me πŸ˜•, maybe because I disturbed him, when he was busy with his toys. But being our AarYa's kid, he gave me a fake smile and said "Oh, it's you NIKKI Bua"

Bua? πŸ˜‘ Did he just called me Bua? OMG that'll make me Yashji's sister. πŸ˜‘ And NO WAY, I'm Yashji's sister. πŸ˜‘
I tried to conceal my anger and gave him a fake smile "Aayu, please don't call me Bua, or else people will think that I'm of Maya Bua's age πŸ˜³. You can call me Nikki Di or just Nikki also. Actually only young girls from our forum calls me Nikki Di, rest of them call me Nikki. Even all boys in the forum calls me Nikki". I indirectly hinted him to call me Nikki πŸ˜‰

He nodded and asked "Ok Nikki, tell me why are you here?". He muttered under his breath (which I heard ) "of course you are here to disturb me"

I said "No Aayu, I'm Not here to disturb you. In fact I'm here to take interview of you, your siblings and your parents also. I wanted to start with you, as you are my favorite πŸ€—, that's why I came here first. If I have your permission, can I start my interview? I'll just ask you one question and maybe few more, related to that one question" πŸ˜†

He took pity on me "What do you want to know?"

I said " Well I want to ask you a simple question Whom Do You Love The Most (WHDLM), your Mumma or Papa?"

Aayu "Right now, No One?'

I was surprised to hear this πŸ˜² "Why? Don't you love your parents, our adorable AarYa?"
He said "To tell you the truth, right now I'm trying to forget what they've done to me" 

My microphone almost slipped out of my hand,  my eyes popped out. πŸ˜².What is this I was hearing? Did I hear it right? Aayu, our Aayu, doesn't like his parents, our AarYa? Why? Why? Why? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
Millions of questions popped in my mind.
All I asked was "Why?What have they done that you're trying to forget"

He asked "Do you remember the day when Bua Dadi had locked them in the kids room?"
I immediately went into dreamland  and sighed "Ah! How can any PVian forget that day? We all got the unforgettable MARJAIYAN which no PVian will be able to erase from their mind" πŸ€’ β˜ΊοΈ 

Aayu replied "Even I'm not able to forget that day. You guys only saw what you were made to see. But me, well I had to hear also, all those things that they did, all those noises that they made, I was the one who heard all the things after they slid down the wall ". He was getting a bit angry now. πŸ˜‘

I blushed a little, β˜ΊοΈbut wanted to know more (yes I'm a pervert, as you all know so well πŸ˜†). I pretended to be innocent "Aayu, what are you talking about? You were not even born at that time, how could you hear those noises?"

He threw his soft toy on my head "Duh! Don't you know what everyone says? Don't they say that babies can hear everything even when they are in their mummy's tummy? Isn't this why mummy's always talks with their babies when they are in their mothers tummy? I remember Mumma and papa always talked with me. So how will I not hear all that they did in that room that day?" He threw another soft toy. I couldn't believe that AarYa's kid, our Aayu is this naughty in nature. Again and again throwing his toys on my head. By the end of the day I'll be like this...

I said "Opps, my bad, I'm sorry you are right. Ok so tell me what sort to voices did you hear! I mean what images are you trying to get out of your head?"
He said "I'm still trying to get the images of their MARJAIYAN from my mind. Do you have any idea what it does to a unborn child's mind, when his parents are doing hanky-Panky and making all those sounds?"
I was surprised, πŸ˜²the kid doesn't even know how to talk, but he sure does know what is hanky-panky.😲 Gosh, I swear, kids nowadays sure knows the meaning of such words. πŸ₯±

Aayu continued " My parents don't care about me"
I said "No Aayu, it's not true. We know our AarYa. They love  and care about all their kids and you are their favorite"
He said " No they don't care about me. Since I'm a baby, I've to sleep with them. My brother and sisters are lucky, they sleep in their own room. If my parents really loved me, they would've allowed me to sleep with my siblings" πŸ˜­

I said "Aayu, you yourself said that you are a baby. And babies needs their mother, so that's why they're making you sleep with them. I'm sure when you are few more months older, they'll shift you to kids room"
Aayu "I'm waiting for that day. At least I won't have to listen to my parents making all those noises which they make, when they think I'm sleeping. Ever since the day they were locked in Didi and bhaiya's room, every night they are busy doing hanky-Panky. Mom is right Papa has one track mind. He's always demanding one thing form Mumma"

I blushed,☺️ don't we PVians know that and agree with Aartiji, that Yashji indeed has one track mind. πŸ˜‰ Though I knew the answer to this question I still asked (innocently) "What is it that Yashu, I mean Yashji is always demanding from Aartiji?"

With big eyes he said "TAX"

I knew it, I knew it, I knew. . What else Yashji will ask from his beautiful Aartiji, but TAX and lots of TAX. πŸ€’
He continued "Every night, when they think that I've gone to sleep, papa demands some sort of TAX from Mumma, and then they crawl under the blanket and I hear lots of kissing noises"

OMG, I thought, this kid will reveal all sorts of private and personal information about AarYa, πŸ˜²which might be censored in our forum. Before he goes any further I tried to stop him, "Aayu, I think we should stop here now"
He got angry "You want me to stop now, when I've just started? Then why did you come here and ask me all those questions? No one listens to me, no one cares for me". Another toy came on my head, on the same spot. I swear this kid had perfect aim at throwing things  πŸ˜‘

He was about to cry, so I tried to pacify him "No Aayu, it's not true. Everyone loves you. I love you. Ok tell me what you've to say. β€οΈ Tell me what else do they do, that you don't like".  I thought that I'll edit the things if they are too explicit. After all in our forum we do have some teenagers, (well maybe 90% of them). πŸ€”
He tried to wipe his fake tears (which didn't go unnoticed by me) "Can I ask you something Nikki?"
I said ok.
He asked "How good is your memory?"
I was surprised "Aayu what sort of a question is this? And what has my memory got to do with what AarYa do to you? But to answer your question, my memory is good"

He said "Well my Papa's memory is very weak. When he goes for his bath, he always forgets to take his towel" πŸ˜²
🀒
OMG I remember that very well, but what could I say to a small child, so I said "Aayu, it's a natural thing. It doesn't mean that Yashji's memory is weak. Sometimes people do forget certain things. I also forget things sometimes"
Aayu "Well you forget them sometimes, but my Papa forgets his towel every time. And then he calls Mumma, and then she goes in the bathroom with the towel. And then they both don't come out for a very long time. πŸ˜² When they finally come out, Mumma is all wet and they both smell like LEMON. And I know Papa loves to use Lemon Shower Gel while bathing. So if Papa uses it, then how come Mumma smells like Lemon, when she finally comes out?. πŸ˜².Sometimes I feel as if Mumma gives bath to papa in there. I thought that moms only gives bath to their kids, but my Mumma gives bath to my Papa also. Is he a small kid?" 

OMG he asked me so innocently, and I had no answer to give to him. How can I tell a 7-8 month baby, what his parents do in the bathroom? β˜ΊοΈHow come his Mumma smells like Lemon, when his Papa is the one who uses Lemon Shower Gel? πŸ˜‰ And yes according to Aartiji, Yashji is also like a small kid. πŸ˜†

When I didn't knew what to say, I said "Aayu I had come here to ask you Whom Do You Love The Most, Your Mumma or Papa? But this whole conversation is going in the wrong direction. So let me come to the point and ask you one more time, Whom Do You Love More, Papa or Mumma?"

He got angry "I love them both, but they don't love me. So, Right now I Hate Both of them" πŸ˜‘

Now I was SHOCKED. I said "Aayu you should never say such things. Hate is a very strong word. We must never use it. And why do you hate them, when they love you so much?" πŸ€—

He was on the verge of crying "No they don't love me. When they are alone in the room with me, instead of hugging me, they hug each other and that also so tightly. When I'm supposed to sleep in my mumma's lap, my Papa sleeps in her lap and she gently ruffles his hair. At night time also, when babies are supposed to sleep in between their parents, so that they don't fall down, my parents, put me on one side of the bed and Mumma sleeps in between papa and me. πŸ˜‘Papa hugs her, and she just keeps her hand on me. When they are supposed to kiss Me Goodnight, they kiss each other.😭 And on top of that, they are not allowing me to sleep in the kids room with my Didi and Bhaiya. If only they allow me to sleep with my siblings πŸ˜­, I won't have to witness their this behavior with me everyday. The sooner I get out of this room, the sooner I'll be able to get those images out of my mind" and he again started crying.  

I felt so bad for him . I picked him up, and said "You know what Aayu? I'll talk with your parents and make them understand that now that you are growing up, they must allow you to sleep in the kids room"
Aayu got so excited after hearing this, that he hugged me tightly. πŸ€—He asked "Really Nikki?"
I said "Yes My sweet Aayu" πŸ€—

He then kissed me on my cheek and I kissed him back on his cheeks. I said "ok Aayu, let me go and first continue with my interview with your parents, our AarYa and our three other munchkins. After that I'll talk with them" and I up him down.

When I reached the door, he called my name, I turned around and saw him holding another one of his toys in one of his hands ,  and in the other he had a fake.   he said "Don't you dare forget your promise, or you know better what I'll do with you. In case you don't remember, here's a sample for you" and he hit me again with his toy.
Before the toy could reach me, I ran from there. I decided to finish my interview with AarYa and Ansh and PayPal, before Aayu attack me with another one of his toys... And I end up looking like this And like this ...

TO BE CONTINUED (if anyone is interested to read further)

Ok friends this is it. After writing it, I realized that writing comedy stuff is not my forte, it's not my cup if tea πŸ˜•. But I still gave it a try for my lovely friends. πŸ€—
If you liked it and if I more than 50 likes, I'll continue this. So what are you waiting for? Start hitting the like button. Call your friends and ask them to join in this mission, so that you'll get the next part (which I'll write after I finish "Because Of You")

NIKKI  

Silent readers please don't hesitate to HIT the Like Button πŸ˜³

And once again this is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
I'm one confused person πŸ€£Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Abie10 thumbnail
Nikki, you are impossible. How do you think of such ideas? This was damn funny.🀣🀣 Imagine an 8mnth baby saying all these. And our best Marjayian Aayu still can't forget but will you blame him when the momery of the song is still fresh in us not talking of him who saw everything.πŸ˜† 

Kids at his age love being with their moms but for the first time a baby like him is begging to stop sleeping with his parents.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It all because of Yash ji with his never ending romance.πŸ˜†

My poor Nikki your first interview was horrible with toys hitting you everywhere.πŸ˜† But why were you stopping Aayu from giving more details on Aarya noises😑 i wanna know.πŸ˜†

Now you have to try how Aarya will shift Aayu to the kids room if not be ready for another toy war on your head. But honestly, when he was hitting you me was like yess Aayu hit her on the head harder because she's been confuse these days maybe this can bring her senses back.🀣

Nikki  waiting for the rest interviews and pls do continue because this is so entertaining and fun to read. Knowing how naughty Yash ji and his kids are am sure the rest will be more fun.πŸ˜‰ 

And to Maha and the CCCians mentioned above hope you all like this gift because Nikki have been really feeling bad for not being able to reply individually on your threads.πŸ€—
Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry... *HOLDING EARS*.. Sorry for being inactive for such a long period of time.. But you also know why.. some or the other things just kept coming which kept me so involved that i couldnt get time out for our forum...πŸ˜•

Kate, Miti, Rosey, Mukti, Chandu, Maha and Anu.. Trust me guys.. Di really loved whatever u guys did for her and was very guilty that she couldnt comment on urs due to situations... I really loved the way you all showered ur love and blessings for her on that day.. And yes.. She is deserves it too.. After all she is the JAAN of the forum...❀️

Now.. What do I comment on ur writing.. You are now very close for being called a perfectionist..πŸ‘

Before reading this my mood was like thisπŸ˜• (and u know why) and after reading this i was likeπŸ˜ƒ.. It changed my mood completely...All thanks to your unique mind which keeps giving you unique ideasπŸ‘

So i see.. My reporter di decides to take everyone's interview in this Sm mansion.. Aarya.. And You started with my ..opps.. our aayu.. Poor guy...

The way you have shown ur emotions.. his emotions.. i just dont have words to describe it.. I mean its just wonderful...

I have two most fav parts in this-----

"I went to Aayu. With the look on his face I felt that he was not that happy to see me πŸ˜•, maybe because I disturbed him, when he was busy with his toys. But being our AarYa's kid, he gave me a fake smile and said "Oh, it's you NIKKI Bua"

Bua? πŸ˜‘ Did he just called me Bua? OMG that'll make me Yashji's sister. πŸ˜‘ And NO WAY, I'm Yashji's sister. πŸ˜‘
I tried to conceal my anger and gave him a fake smile "Aayu, please don't call me Bua, or else people will think that I'm of Maya Bua's age πŸ˜³. You can call me Nikki Di or just Nikki also. Actually only young girls from our forum calls me Nikki Di, rest of them call me Nikki. Even all boys in the forum calls me Nikki". I indirectly hinted him to call me Nikki πŸ˜‰

He nodded and asked "Ok Nikki, tell me why are you here?". He muttered under his breath (which I heard ) "of course you are here to disturb me"

I just loved this part and i giggled... and i could actually imagine aayu doing that and you reacting on it.. Well i couldnt imagine ur face but i made my own imaginary face of urs based on how i know youπŸ˜†

And then comes the part when aayu starts talking about Marjaaniye🀒 U r so right... That day.. our FORUM was on FIRE literally.. No one could breathe.. It was like the most memorable moment we all had in oiur forum.. and poor guy...

Aayu replied "Even I'm not able to forget that day. You guys only saw what you were made to see. But me, well I had to hear also, all those things that they did, all those noises that made, I was the one who heard all the things after they slid down the wall". He was getting a bit angry now.🀣🀣🀣

This is my favoritest (though this word doesnt exist in the actual dictionary but still) part.. OMG.. i just couldnt stop myself.. and i laughed out loud.. thank god no one was home when i read it or else they would have thought that i have gone crazy...ROFL

I just loved it so much.. Ohh my poor aayu thinks no one loves him.. Tell him he has charmi on his side to love him and pamper himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† JK..πŸ˜†

And then his tantrums... MY god.. todays babies born with a baggage of tantrums..LOLπŸ˜†

And wow.. he has already given you warning.. And if u dont continue this.. U will have to bear JKR avataar of ur Lil sis... So u better continue this..

Cant wait to know what Ansh and Paypal have to say to their nikki bua opps. Nikki di and what aarya has to say to their NIkki ------- hahahahahaha πŸ˜†

Please continue soon.. Love u so much...

Keep bringing in new ideas dis.. You simply rockβ­οΈπŸ‘

and yes please continue soon or else i wil team up with aayu to ..you know what😈

Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiii di i came to unres my place now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
thanku thanku thanku sooo muchπŸ€— for this wondreful gift 😳...if we get like this gifts frm uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ we do more wrks for youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ..it gives us more pleasure πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..it doesnot need ur individual replies..thanku etc etc...it need only ur happinessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..becoz we want tht onlyπŸ‘πŸΌ ..we did fr tht only😑 ..dont ever feel bad fr anythings😑😑..we know ur busy ..i just want to make laugh in tht busy time alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so did my wrkπŸ˜‰..it was frst time to me to cming fun concept like thtπŸ˜ƒ glad u loved itπŸ€— nd many of thm loved it😳...u replied first di ..it was my gift nd thanks fr all individualy tooπŸ‘πŸΌ..it enogh.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.nd u liked evry cmnts in my treds😊😊 ..it makes me happy.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
u know hw i feel happy aftr thtπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ u gave me wrng like πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰chandu dont make welcome tred😑 tht u feel more busy by replieng thm😳😳..yeah i succeded by tht remarks.πŸ‘πŸ‘.i know how much u love meπŸ€— like my wrks πŸ‘nd encrges me
πŸ‘ nd u gave me soo much in this second home⭐️ infact by u i find second home hereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ so i was thankful to u in all waysβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—..so be cool😊😊 njoy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nd be like lovely ❀️as its ur name diπŸ˜‰ u always lovely❀️ to usπŸ€— ..nd lovely sis to me..😳😳

i think i said more on this becoz ⭐️⭐️if next time u busy nd like this *nt reply*indivdly *situatin happens😲😲 u dnt feel a bit by remem this 😊😊...we only want to see u happyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ nt feel bad fr any thing.😲😲😲..

i feel very exited by seeing my name first ya alphabetical orderπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...
nd i feel so much happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒby this return gift fr us 😳😳..to take return gifts like this we will do more nd moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

coming to updateπŸ˜†

never expected di πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...u find this way to arrest us 😳😳here😲😲 by wat can i say in laghingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or  in blushing😳😳. this both only contain in mind by reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰it nd u sayin comedy is nt cup of tea to u..😑😑.
totally disagree with this😈..nd to prove im laughin like this🀣 ...nd remaing membrs also🀣...

till this time we assumingπŸ˜›πŸ˜› ayu as how lucky 😳😳how angel(true) by having aarya as parentsπŸ‘πŸ‘ nd he is the angel to cmplte his parents love story⭐️⭐️..but never think he is victim for aarya naughtiness..romance.😳..
how u able to stay while ayu calling u bua🀣 di.πŸ˜ƒ..by knowing abt u hw he calls u bua omg..🀣🀣🀣.
omg ayu so irritated nd showing frustn 😑😑on u poor u πŸ˜‰hw u beard tht toys πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nd remainng all fr us.😭😭
how innocentlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜• he revealing all secrets🀒🀒 of aarya 😳😳which we assueme secretly abt aarya😳😳..nd u cntrld him soo much😲😲 by assuring him to shift to thr siblings room..poor ayu he bear frm. in woomb. uff marjayin🀒🀒 nd daily aarya busy in😳 

aftr cmnig out also he nt free😑 by yashjis one track mind😳😳...hw u tell baby tht wat his parents do long time in bathroom😳😳😳.hw his mumma smels lemon😳😳...his replies to you omg nd his expresins while saying TAX πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
aarya kid is unpreditable.☺️
waitin fr aarya intrvwπŸ˜ƒ nd paypal ansh intrvw πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..want to know eagerly wat thy reveal😳😳 more😳😳 by this hw aarya will face next..😲 

munchikins know aarya good night kiss only as palak said to ishi nand thy dnt know anything like ayu ,,,thy tried to get closer thr parents by thr efforts always nd as good kids close eyes when evr necessory πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ lookin frwrd to hear frm thm ,,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i have small doubtπŸ˜•πŸ˜• if ayu shifted to thr room⭐️⭐️ ,,thy talkin abt thr parents nd thr wrks to unite thm πŸ‘πŸ‘wat ayu will feel is he get peace with siblings,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,like this silly thoughts cming πŸ€ͺ,,,cant resist my self,,🀣

waitin di ..hope u update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
be careful with toysπŸ˜†πŸ˜† diπŸ€— we dnt want to see like thisagainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
love you diπŸ€— alot nd always love youβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
Edited by vinnas - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm a confused person too. So I'll res this post.🀣
Edit:
Nikki there is nothing to say sorry. What ever we did because you are special to us. We know you are busy in real life and you don't have time to comment on each. We didn't mind it dear.
You already gifted us CCC where we found many friends and where we go for our laughing therapies. Even after tiring day that place give us immense happiness. 

Update.- Hey thank you so much Nikki for this lovely gift of yours. Who says writing funny things are not cup of your tea.😑 Of course it is. Your this update really proved us that.

OMG Aayu is such a cute, adorable looking kid that I felt like doing this to him . But I knew he won't like it, so I dropped the idea.
I went to Aayu. With the look on his face I felt that he was not that happy to see me πŸ˜•, maybe because I disturbed him, when he was busy with his toys. But being our AarYa's kid, he gave me a fake smile and said "Oh, it's you NIKKI Bua"

Nikki this was my favorite part.  I couldn't stop burst in to laughing while reading it.🀣
How did Ayu saw you as his bua??🀣    

Poor Ayu he has to witness all their mama and papa's romance which he couldn't tolerate but Aarya fans love to see.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ayuis indeed naughty just like his papa. Wonder if he's naughty this much at this age what would he be when he'll be Yash's age??
You better interview Aarya soon otherwise Ayu won't leave you.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Yashji forgets his towel everyday and Aarthi go in with that. Then they both get wet and Aarthi gets lemon smell. 
It seems there is no break for Lemon CONπŸ˜†
I hope Rosey would not imagine herself here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She would kill me if she sees this.πŸ˜†
Hey this is superb. Please continue.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is the best gift we all got.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Waiting...love this confused girl...πŸ˜†

Edit :

Humor always comes out of character, unless one is not certain with the character (s) your comedy can never grow. Nikki - people may have sense of humour but capturing and then putting it down in writing need skills --- never for one moment I felt that you were struggling to be funny -- it was just flowing and felt that you were narrating your experience you just had.  I was like πŸ˜† till the end.

Fantastic writing. Enjoyed it.πŸ‘ - for your imagination...will be waiting for your next interview.

Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Fabulous interview πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It's really fabulous that you gone to take interview of the four munchkins. And you start with the little one Aayu. OMG! The interview need to be censored 😳😳 AARYA's romantic moments from the perception, POV of Aayu.

Poor Aayu, he is really right that his parents don't care about him. He is the real witness of MARJAIYAN .  He had to heard the noises. His siblings didn't witnessed or feel what he felt. But he is the main reason because of whom Yashji fell in love with Aartiji.

And Yashji, it's the height of carelessness that you ask for tax πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ from Aartiji when the little child is there. Yashji didn't even think that poor Aayu want kisses and care from his mom and his dad not leaving his mom.

And Yashji's memory is too weak that he daily forgot to take the towel. The bathroom scene is superb.

Aayu is right he had to shift to his siblings room soon, so at least he don't feel ignored for her parents love even being in same room.

Nikki! Hats off to you. How you get the idea of this interview. You asked the most painful question to Aayu and made him remember all those events, no wonder he hits you with the toy again and again...

It's so hilarious and entertaining that I was like 🀣🀣

Waiting for other three munchkins interview...
Edited by Shashi1984 - 10 years ago
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ini confusions kyun hai bhaiπŸ˜†