Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I didn't know Ranveer was a child. Who can't take care of himself. I honestly thought he is a grown man who can take care of himself. This forum teaches us new stuff each day.Edited by Kifsrkdewani - 10 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he doesnt fall for her becuae shes not in loove with him as she said herself.
-stigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well if he - God forbid- become destroyed in future because of his love for Deepika , 😆
Then it will be his fault not her .. it's not her problem that Ranveer is so in love with her while she is not as much as him -according to this forum-
In Ranveer's lovaria interview he himself stated that Deepuka has immunity against lovaria , so he know , and no one is deceiving him .
He is not a child nor he is mentally challeged ..
meera27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is a big boy. If he breaks down, we in IF will take turns and give him our shoulders for the weekend alternating every week.
I am taking week 2. Week 1 is for his Ann. Star girl. Anyone else up for grabs? 

I say..Chew him out Deeepika. We are waiting :)
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ranveer isn't a love-sick puppy like people make him to be. If he was, he'd have attended the Marrakech festival with Leela and Sanjay Leela. He'll move onto someone like how he did after breakup with Anushka. Simple. 😆
Edited by Binge - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Ranveer isn't a love-sick puppy like people make him to be. If he was, he'd have attended the Marrakech festival with Leela and Sanjay Leela. 

Exactly. He's a young, healthy guy. He dates. Big deal. Not everything has to become a Laila-Majnu epic love saga. Some relationships work out, some don't. Who cares.😆
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Exactly. He's a young, healthy guy. He dates. Big deal. Not everything has to become a Laila-Majnu epic love saga. Some relationships work out, some don't. Who cares.😆

Happy New Year, Dex! 🤗
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Happy New Year, Dex! 🤗

Thank you. Happy new year to you too Binge!🤗
mountains.lover thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£
he is no doodh peeta baccha
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why would she destroy him??? you guys make her sound like some evil witch...like calm your tits. Both are intelligent enough to know what their relationship will garner in future