The trend this time in Koffee With Karan

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Salman :  I am saving myself for my wife. I am a virgin.

Ranveer and Arjun: We are virgins.

Deepika and Priyanka: Our indian culture doesn't allow girls to go on date. Dating is no-no.

This annoying Babuji Mataji style sarcasm is getting too predictable. KJO's sex and dating related questions will no longer get answers. 😡
Edited by Quietude - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quietude thumbnail
Karan needs to stop asking the gunpoint gay encounter choice. Nobody can wish to have sex at gunpoint.

Just ask gay and lesbian partner choice without adding gunpoint in your question 😵
mnmj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree, the show has lost its touch in my opinion...What i don't like about the show this season is that it is forced humour with topics dwelling on sexuality,...From here on in, i'm not going to watch any episode then Shahrukhs... 
Quietude thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnmj

Agree, the show has lost its touch in my opinion...What i don't like about the show this season is that it is forced humour with topics dwelling on sexuality,...From here on in, i'm not going to watch any episode then Shahrukhs... 

Its getting predictable this time no body will say anything on sex or dating questions.  The dodging style is also predictable.
atominis thumbnail
Earlier KWK was watched by all segments, family audience included. This time show's coming across as dull and dry. All questions mainly about sex and relationships. Bed, legs, hook up blah blah.
And what's the point of asking such questions when nobody's going to answer them?

K Jo keeps asking, all celebs keep denying and claim to be virgins, talk of culture! 🤢

What's with that quiz round? It's a bore.

This season also seems to be a "promote Ranbir Kapoor" mission and relegate Khans to seniors plan. All rankings and current questions about younger lot. This film history quizzes mention Khans!

The sets aren't impressive either.
DianaPrince thumbnail
he is so obsessed with sex.
he should go for  therapies or countries where LGBT is legal

he seems a frustrated guy
NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His questions have lost basic ethics and morality. You can not watch the show with kids anymore, because his questions are getting dirty and inappropriate. How dare he ask someone, how he is in bed?!
Idiot!
NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

he is so obsessed with sex.

he should go for  therapies or countries where LGBT is legal

he seems a frustrated guy

How do u know he is gay?😕
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kjo sounds desperate in this season. Most of the repeated guests are guarded this time. Questions aren't well thought either. You cant expect everybody to talk about sex life.

I was really expecting guests to pick on Anushka's surgery but surprisingly all have rated her very well and much above my expectations.
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: NancyAjram

How do u know he is gay?😕

there was an article on the gossip thread that his parents were having hard times to accept he is gay especially his father

he is feminine from his was of talking and his behaviors

there was a blind item where a director offered casting couch to a newcomer male actor. all hinted towards johar

he has flirted many times with manish paul on JDJ
he even said: kabhi yeh briyani chak ke dekhlo referring to himself