drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hai πŸ˜­...

...i mean ,hi my dear ifs and buts...😊

pata nahi kyu aaj hamare forum ke seniors ke postwa, se mujhe dar lagne laga hai ...ki kahin... yeh sab milkar CV 'S ko brainwash karke .. saaruv  ki already complicated  love story ko pura complicated toh nahi banaa denge...😲

yahaan par toh kafi log seem to be okay if saanchi marries somebody other than Dv...😭 .. uska 3rd brother .. nahin.. kabhi nahin..
... saanchi Dv ki thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi...
 haye rabba yeh baat  sunne se  pehle  tunae  Ulka πŸ˜‘ ko kyu nahi uthaa liya ...πŸ˜‰... waise aap ko kya laga .. mei kya bolne waali thi...πŸ˜†

but, seriously.. tell me ..would you really be okay if dv n saanchi end up marrying some one else.. mera opnion-- i will not be okay... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing like that will happen VeenaπŸ€— We are jus expressing our displeasure and frustration with the story line. Only Kekta has the capacity to break couples and get them married to someone  else. 
You are silent...are u upset ? There is no junior senior here...we are family with each member having an opinion of their own.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
arrreh Di 🀣 itna serious nahi hote haar baat pe 🀣

nothing like this evr will happen .. no worries πŸ€—
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ak75

Nothing like that will happen VeenaπŸ€— We are jus expressing our displeasure and frustration with the story line. Only Kekta has the capacity to break couples and get them married to someone  else. 

You are silent...are u upset ? There is no junior senior here...we are family with each member having an opinion of their own.

exactly πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
drveena thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

no dear anu πŸ€—,thanks for asking and reassuring...πŸ€— 
...how can i ever be upset with the  first forum of my life...yeh forum toh mera MP3  hai...πŸ˜‰...by silent .. i guess you mean .. less active..😊... well i am busy reading and visiting other forums on IF as well.😈. and at the same time answering a few PM'S... i still get confused ki mei kaha hoon.😳. kis forum pae...πŸ˜‰..
by senior .. i was joking... i am always joking here.. never serious..πŸ˜†..  just posting to increase forum activity...πŸ˜ƒ.. i hope you all understand that i am joking when ever i post.. that's why i add smileys...to show that i am joking...😊😊
drveena thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

exactly πŸ€—πŸ€—

yes sir...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ€—..love you tooo... jes..😊
sudip1203 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will be OK with that if they show that DV & Saachi are OK with that, didi... 
Bcz, one thing I have learnt in life very well ki you cannot get all that you love & want in life...so, you must let go of that which cannot be yours... 

Secondly, true love doesn't mean that the person you love the most must be yours only...true love is all about making sure that the person you love the most is always happy, even if the pain of it literally kills you... 
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kaisa darr veena di...CVs ne hamari pehle kabhi suni hai...Jo ab sunenge 🀣
drveena thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

kaisa darr veena di...CVs ne hamari pehle kabhi suni hai...Jo ab sunenge 🀣

thank god nahi sune...πŸ‘.

i mean how sad nancy...yeh cv's bhi naaa...😈...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veena, Never can I think like this !!  It's always SAARUV rock, not Saanchi or DV rock alone.  What say??