Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

dat will b after her 2nd wedding with Rudra
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dont worry!! She wont be married for long...I think her husband will be shot within a few hours
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Same feelings here,lol! Sanaya can't get married onscreen to a nobody! But the story demands it,so it's ok. Personally I want her hubby to be innocent...rudra killing off a villain of a hubby will be cliched
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i will not watch it then ...
and mostly people won't going to accept if paro is married and then fall for her husbands killer .
this is pathetic ...
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just imagine if paro is getting married and ek dum se rudhra realises him love πŸ˜†
He comes to the wedding and shouts YE SHAADI NAHI HOSAKTI!
then everybody starts panicking and thakurs men starts firing so does rudhra's
Rudhra sees things going out of hand and he shoots the groom πŸ˜†

Then he kidnaps paro and then they're LOVE/HATE story starts πŸ˜†
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeoS

marriage s ok but no suhagrat

Same here...πŸ˜†
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luckyforever

i will not watch it then ...
and mostly people won't going to accept if paro is married and then fall for her husbands killer .
this is pathetic ...

On the surface your sentiment isn't wrong but let's look at it logically.
Paro and Rudra have already met and there is an attraction between them. Further more Rudra has saved Paro's 'honor' and her life. Paro barely knows the man she's about to marry and even if they meet before the wedding she's not going to be in love with him. To all extents and purposes he's a stranger. Rudra didn't kill the groom in cold blood he was killed while Rudra was doing his job. It wasn't an accidental death but it was in the line of duty.
Had Paro known and been in love with her groom and then fallen for Rudra or if she'd fallen for him after he killed in cold blood then I could understand any reservations of such a story line but the way the story is being told is actually interesting and an opportunity to explore human nature.
We all talk about wanting to see something 'different', yet when something different is presented we don't want to accept it. Personally I think the story is going to be far from pathetic and is going to be beautiful.

LazyBing thumbnail
From the SBS segement you can see she gets married but I think Rudra kills her husband on the wedding day so she becomes a widow but then later on she will fall in love with Rudra😳
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oye miss. www.linkplz.com πŸ˜²
main JA forum se bhaag nikli,sab mere peeche yahaan aa gaye πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

riyyuuu πŸ€— 9 yr old bachche bhi RR dekhne lage πŸ˜‰
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She will b married , and become widow on the same day cuz Rudra shoot her husband , cuz he was doing his job as an army officer