Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabhfan23

I think Vma is busy with family. We have to understand. Once ok she will come up with wu. Until then we can read the Telly  updates and enjoy.

Thank you PJ😊
So sweet of you
PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ u are welcome, Vasu. Very happy to see u come back.❤️
CVs, dragging the new track too much.
Edited by Dabhfan23 - 8 years ago
Codiw thumbnail
Unfortunately trp rating of DABH is too low.If they don't make major change in the next track, I think it is over with the series.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Let the concerned people make it clear
then a thread for all discussions related to the show ending makes some sense 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Theres no confirmation from the PH tht the show is going off air, but we still have a thread where some people r celebrating 😕
Im glad to see so much of support for DABH ( outside this forum). With so much love, I don't see it going off air anytime soon.

Another news is that SBB said if dabh actually goes off air in august , they will soon be back with a season 2, but here again no official confirmations .
Codiw thumbnail
There is no sense in continuing this abomination anymore.I have written to Star Plus to end this crap forever.It is giving bad name to the Indian soap operas.How Star Plus expect to overtake Turkish soap operas  market with crap like YHM,DABH and YRKKH?And if DABH team thinks that they will be back on the top,they are delusional.If the team was clever they should have ended DABH when it was on the top in 2014,but they acted like dummies and will end in misery with very low ratings.If nobody axes this abomination,there is no hope for India TV genre.This is why India TV sucks.This is why Turkish soap operas have bigger popularity than Indian soap opera.Because they don't run for 6 years and they don't have 2 000 episodes with stupid story.This is why many people in Hollywood doesn't give a sh*t about Indian cinema genre.

BTW I am still waiting for India TV to produce some high quality series like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.BTW Dabh could have been one of the best soap operas in India but they flopped.The good thing is that in my country DABH will be removed from air in July so finally we will watch something good.And I have one advice for Deepika and  Anas - leave th show right now and find another job.Acting is no appropriate for them.They act as some amateurs.
Edited by Codiw - 8 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Codiw

There is no sense in continuing this abomination anymore.I have written to Star Plus to end this crap forever.It is giving bad name to the Indian soap operas.How Star Plus expect to overtake Turkish soap operas  market with crap like YHM,DABH and YRKKH?And if DABH team thinks that they will be back on the top,they are delusional.If the team was clever they should have ended DABH when it was on the top in 2014,but they acted like dummies and will end in misery with very low ratings.If nobody axes this abomination,there is no hope for India TV genre.This is why India TV sucks.This is why Turkish soap operas have bigger popularity than Indian soap opera.Because they don't run for 6 years and they don't have 2 000 episodes with stupid story.This is why many people in Hollywood doesn't give a sh*t about Indian cinema genre.

If you are not a fan of this show then what are u doing on this forum? 😆 You can continue watching Turkish shows 😳
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

If you are not a fan of this show then what are u doing on this forum?😆You can continue watching Turkish shows😳

So much negativity... criticizing the actors too... :/ Does he/she want a celebration party too? :( What a great thing indeed! 🤔 I don't understand why so much negativity...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i dont understand why they waste time 
commenting on a  show which they dont like 🤣
🤣
i dont know if this emoticon can be used in this thread
but i feel pity for those who hate the show, are desperate to see its end
but still roam here 

🤣 to core 
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2