Mahabharat Written Update 03/01 Kunti Pralaap

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And aaj CVs ki akal Bhensu kha gai😛
Kyunki 90% episode Kunti kha gai🤢

Whatever was wrong with her, she wanted to save her sons or see them roasted alive while she gives them the precious gyaan
🥱

So Arjun makes the discovery that the Bhavan is infact made of all the combustible material which would roast them alive...The brothers wonder whether Durri is so stupid as to believe that they cannot come out of the Fire alive as Arjun knows how to operate Varunastra (errr...Doesnt Anyone else know how to operate any astra except him😕) Arjun says that Durri has thought of everything and shows them the Mouse who is dead after eating the Kheer (So now we know that the concept of guinea pig was invented by Pandavas with a long distance help from Vidura😛 Should tell Indian History department to patent this concept...the world would come begging for the patent rights🤣)

,Kunti and Bheema are enjoying a good conversation and Bheem tries to feed Kunti with the Kheer but Arjun comes in just in time (Whew!! So much ainveyi suspense they created, I thought for a moment they would bring in their "creative" minds in to play and make Kunti die and then the one wife amongst five brothers ashirwad would be given through Akashvani😛)

The brothers tell their mother of the plan and they all are enthusiastic to take revenge and kill Puru...They keep on asking Yudi to give them orders...
Kunti on the other side has flashbacks of all the times when Pandavas were sidelined or tried to be killed and she tells the brothers that they will be doing nothing...
Both Bheem and Arjun argue with their mother and tell them that they need to see their brother on the throne and that is right...lKunti tells them that Durri will forever be planning to kill and Dhittu will always be his father first and the king later...(arrey bhai..Aag lagne wali hai...ye kya Pralaap kar rahe ho!! Cant you first go outside and then continue this brilliant conversation😆)
Kunti then finally breaks down and says that what punishment they have in store for her...to see her sons die or to see her sons deviate from the path of Dharma?? The brothers all get emotional on seeing their mother cry...Arjun goes and promises his mother that they will leave everything ...even so that their being alive is unknown to all...(I am at a loss at this...how Can Arjun commit without consulting Yudi?? Yudi should have been the one giving this assurance...because otherwise the whole Gambling scenario loses its significance if the brothers did take individual decisions!!),

They group hug and on the other side we see Puru digging his own grave by lighting the Mahal with fire...

Precap: Yudi stops Arjun from using Varunastra as otherwise the doused fire will reveal their being alive...the family is surrounded by fire and on the other side Bheeshma is on his way to Varnavrat (Why is he coming alone?? shouldnt he have dialed 108 first for fire brigade😛 or atleast 100 for any kind of help😛😛😆)

The only scene worth watching apart from the great Kunti Pralap was this one...the group hug

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank for WU :)) hug at the end of epi was good 
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I was so tense when Bhim tried to feed kheer to Kunti. I kept on wondering if they would be able to find a hospital for her whilst trying to fight the fire. I was expecting a hospital scene with drips and davaiyaa next week but thank StarPlusBhagwan the main hero saved his mother just in time.
Purochan is SOOo stupid - why he put poison in the kheer - the brothers wouldn't drink it. He should have put poison their post-workout protein shakes. That way guaranteed all Pandavas khatam !

I'm so happy the Pandava Bros fed poison to the rat too. Vidur sent them a rat in the rice, and like the Pandavas I too had no idea what crazy kakashri was doing spoiling a whole bag of rice. He obviously wasn't sending the rat on a kamakazi mission, so it must have mischief to just send them spoilt rice. 

I'm even happier that they did not give us a message that the rat was portrayed by kampyuter graafiks. Which means they used a real rat, and StarPlusBhagwan therefore implies its okay to kill and poison rats - those pesky vermin. Thank you StarPlus Bhagwan for giving us this practical seekh - kill the rats. Your message is so much practical and understandable than those confusing seekhs from Krishna-Bhagwan when the show started.
Edited by aalochak - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Your comments amidst the update were hilarious 😆
The episode was pathetic!
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for wu dear...
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Srushti for the lovely WU...your comments in blue are really too good 😆 👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The first part of Kunti's pralap made sense - that Duryodhan only had to be successful once, whereas the Pandavas would have to survive every plot.  She did well to remind them that their father had abdicated, and that they were born in the forests, where they were peaceful & happy.

But after that, her crying over whether their behavior would change if they kept living amidst the Kauravas was too much.  And then subjecting her sons to an emotional atyachar.  Since Vidura had already heard that it would be good for the Pandavas to lie low for a while, a better idea would have been to have Mr Mahanayak himself suggest what Bheeshma was teaching his trainees - to lie low for a while & wait for an opportune moment to strike.  Had they done this, the CV's would have been happy, as Arjun would again be the hero of all this, and such a decision would be taken on rational, rather than emotional grounds.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even though i was also emotionaly moved by her vilaap, not pralaap, but i think kunti forgot that there was krishna that could protect her sons.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have not watched the episode.. I was at home at 8:30 and was about to tune in but my friend saved me by refusing the remote 👍🏼

I heard that Kunti said 'I have not done any sinful act'.. Did she? and if she did, how can you Shrushti miss to mention that historic dialogue?
😆