FF ViSa: breathe baby, just breathe

Yeshyesh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This is a new FF and it is about ViSa. So Sarita is an asthmatic and no one knows except Raj, Divya and Shiela. No one has told Vikrant and it just slipped Sarita's mind. In this story Sarita and Vikrant have already fallen in love and Raj now has Divya with him. Sheila, Raj, Divya, Sarita, Vikrant, and Abhi all live together.

Vikrant- Sarita do you remember where my old watch is? This one isn't working I think it's because it got wet.

Sarita- Yeah, I'll give it to you.

*She turns takes it out of the drawer and then turns and hands it back to Vikrant. Vikrant takes it and dusts it off which causes Sarita to cough uncontrollably*

Vikrant- Sarita, are you ok?

Sarita- Vikrantji, I *cough cough* help.

*Vikrant runs and holds Sarita as she begins to double over while coughing*

Vikrant- Sarita! What's wrong?

*Abhi has left for school, Raj had left for work and Shiela for college, so the only one who heard all the ruckus was Divya, who came running*

Divya- Sarita!

*She runs over as Sarita begins to fall and holds her*

Divya- Vikrantji, can you move back a little?

*Vikrant immediately moved back and Divya grabbed Sarita and gave her a hug while rubbing circles on her back, while Sarita started to wheeze*

Divya- Shhh, you're going to be just fine. Sarita where is your inhaler?

*Sarita used all her strength to point to a drawer which Vikrant ran to and rummaged to but he came back with nothing*

Vikrant- It's not there.

*Hearing this Sarita began to panic and her breathing become ever heavier*

Divya- In my room if you look the drawer there should be a blue inhaler.                 

*Vikrant sprinted to get the inhaler he eventually finds it and runs back to Sarita and Divya where Divya is holding Sarita in a tight hug trying to calm her down. Vikrant quickly hands the inhaler to Divya who pulls Sarita away from her, whose chest was rising and falling rapidly showing how much she was struggling to breathe. Divya put the inhaler into Sarita's mouth giving her 2 puffs. Sarita inhales the medicine and then takes a deep breath before falling unconscious*

Divya- Vikrantji, I think we need to take her to the hospital.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazynanulims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice start. like it. do continue soon.