Arjuna the Only Smart One???

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Why are the other four Pandavas being dumbed down?  Bhim, Yudhistir, Nakul, and Sahadev were also intelligent.  They all had clues about the whole poisoning but, none figured it out in this version - except the CVs favorite Arjun. 

There really needs to be greater balance here.  The dumbest was Nakul asking why the building was made with flammable materials!  Jeezzz!  And Bhim & Sahadev observing the poisoning of the kheer was another major stupidity... Bhim, the cook, smells the poison and still buys it.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yudhi and sahdeva were more intelligent.
But the show will be revolving around the mahanayak even if he was supposed to be in an event or not so dont expect anything.
[LOL]
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
even  i have  read sahdev was the most intelligent of all the pandavas
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Why are the other four Pandavas being dumbed down?  Bhim, Yudhistir, Nakul, and Sahadev were also intelligent.  They all had clues about the whole poisoning but, none figured it out in this version - except the CVs favorite Arjun. 

There really needs to be greater balance here.  The dumbest was Nakul asking why the building was made with flammable materials!  Jeezzz!  And Bhim & Sahadev observing the poisoning of the kheer was another major stupidity... Bhim, the cook, smells the poison and still buys it.  

Ya,Sahadev n Yudi were more intelligent...bt as medha di said,CVs will make Arjun in lead role...[FULLY DISTORTED] Bhim would have observed it cozz in matter of food,none knows better than him...So,any type of flower or anything could be hidden of him...Bt the dumb CVs nt know that...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
Lol chhote bhima was a cook but just because he was born and raised in a forest, iska matlab ye nahi hai ki wo phool-patti khaata tha.
Hahaha.
And it was poison, no phool and aushadhi.Lol.
Bheem ne different kinds of poison and and how to identify them pe phd thode naa ki thi.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha00

Lol chhote bhima was a cook but just because he was born and raised in a forest, iska matlab ye nahi hai ki wo phool-patti khaata tha.
Hahaha.
And it was poison, no phool and aushadhi.Lol.
Bheem ne different kinds of poison and and how to identify them pe phd thode naa ki thi.

As a foodie it would be good if he had been more suspicious and asked more questions.  They are putting stuff in his kheer and he is not investigating what it is properly
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
He could have tasted it.
But even then use kuch nahi hota since he was immune to any kind of poison.Purochans sister used to give him food with poison in it, every night but it didnt affect him at all.
So even if he did taste it he wouldnt have been able to tell if it is a potion or poison.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@AnjanaYYZ, I guess you were there in NBT forum. Good to see familiar IDs around.

Coming to the topic at hand.

All the promotions of this show have Arjun as the mahanayak. So majority of the time its going to be shown from Arjun's perspective only. It could be for any variety of reasons, but I guess CVs are allowed their interpretations as it is their story.

Regarding Bheem I guess he was immune to poison not necessarily able to distinguish poison in food. Frankly if you look at it he could not be bothered if the food is poisoned or not.

I have made my peace with this interpretation and now will go with the flow after all the remote is still in my hands and Tarak Mehta is a good option๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by india2050 - 10 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
And sahdev wanted to go back and investigate purochan since he was having his poorvabhaas.
But bheem ki bhook ne rok diya.
:)
You would think that they all would take sahdevs poorvabhaas seriously after he has been shown being correct three times.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: india2050

@AnjanaYYZ, I guess you were there in NBT forum. Good to see familiar IDs around.

Coming to the topic at hand.

All the promotions of this show have Arjun as the mahanayak. So majority of the time its going to be shown from Arjun's perspective only. It could be for any variety of reasons, but I guess CVs are allowed their interpretations as it is their story.

Regarding Bheem I guess he was immune to poison not necessarily able to distinguish poison in food. Frankly if you look at it he could not be bothered if the food is poisoned or not.

I have made my peace with this interpretation and now will go with the flow after all the remote is still in my hands and Tarak Mehta is a good option๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah watched NBT off-n-on.  ๐Ÿ˜†  

Coming to Mahabharata.  They can make Arjun the Mahanayak as he was the center of much, but the other Pandavas should not be trivialized to this extent.  They have turned Bhim and Nakul into full on comic relief.  ๐Ÿ˜”  

As for Bhim - I don't expect Bhim to know poisons... I expect him to be more curious about what they are putting into his food given his interest in cooking and eating.  How its being made - the effect it has - etc.   There were putting weird green stuffs in the food and he barely blinked.