Posted: 10 years ago

Choti bahu has taught us alot what are a couple of things you have learnt from the show and will remember always ? ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Choti Bahu reinforced my belief and love for Lord Krishna I was really impressed with the story and portrayal by the actors that added the magic touch.
They also emphasized the need for Perseverance - continued effort to do or achieve despite difficulties, failure, or opposition as long as it is the truth and righteous.

These are everlasting influences just as the unique story and superb actors
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The true definition of love :-)
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valini

Choti Bahu reinforced my belief and love for Lord Krishna I was really impressed with the story and portrayal by the actors that added the magic touch.

They also emphasized the need for Perseverance - continued effort to do or achieve despite difficulties, failure, or opposition as long as it is the truth and righteous.

These are everlasting influences just as the unique story and superb actors

Valini,you have said exactly how I feel. I learnt to keep undettered faith in God and realised that if you have faith in Him, He'll surely come to help you in any form and guide you in every situation.And,to have unconditional love with your partner.
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love ,respect and faith in god
Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Choti Bahu taught us that people creates false situations for their own benefits which may seem very really to us... but the truth and destiny always wins. Edited by Valini - 10 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To Have Faith In Lord Krishna.

And The Meaning Of True Love.

Like The Pure Love Between Radev. 😳