I had tears in my eyes..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I know right now the last memory in everyone's eyes must be the beautiful couple... But before I get to that I wanna talk about something else..

That scene of those guys molesting her... i cried watching it.. it was so graphic.. I don't have words to explain what I felt watching Paro's face, hearing her pleas... seeing her begging for mercy with her hands joined in prayer for some reprieve...

I don't know if it was Sanaya.. that it was her that disturbed me that much.. but her expressions, the broken horror in her eyes.. the heartwrenching fear on her face.. I was just reduced to tears watching it.. the broken beseeching voice..

Paro is so innocent.. like a glass doll.. how can human beings shatter that pristine soul?

And like always when i watch such a scene i wonder... as it happens in reality too.. wouldn't those animals feel even an iota of pity? an iota of humanity before they do such a heinous crime against a vulnerable helpless girl?

Edited by -VishaD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aahh su ure nt alone..i felt like literally jumping into my screen n stabbing those pathetic low lives!!! 
felt sooo bad fr her! :(
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good post Sunana
Agree, Sanaya as Paro at that situation was too good made me emotional , the way she was crying for help, i was really feeling bad and than Rudro was also paying no attention to her plead of help  Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 10 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It left me pretty disturbed as well...especially since I too was relating it to reality...This was fiction...hence I could get over it...more so though paro will be tormented by this...I am sure she'll recover...because Rudra made it in time...but such acts happen in reality and that's what got to me...n in most cases there isn't a Rudra to help her out there...God I hope such monstrous thoughts don't enter people's minds in the future...
Vera thumbnail
Sanaya was very convincing. I felt for her. Edited by Vera - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

Emotional post Sunana
Agree, Sanaya as Paro at that situation was too good made me emotional , the way she was crying for help, i was really feeling bad and than Rudro was also paying no attention to her plead of help 

i jsut cried out at that point holding my hand trying to touch my laptop screen 😭 She was so scared.. not fighting, but trying to push those filthy hands away.. and then the way she begged Rudra to help.. And finally when she realized he was just going to ignore and go away the defeated way she crumbled and fell as she huddled.. i just cried for Paro at that point..😭

Sanaya once again is exceptional.. Paro's innocence.. her vulnerability.. just so beautifully portrayed.. i don't think there is a single heart that she didn't tug at today..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tell me about it! I had tears in my eyes seeing her like that.
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
very true...the whole scene was so realistic and really felt for the girl. It is so beastly the way these animals take pleasure in torturing the other person😡
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very much relatable post Sunara'..
Sanaya just nailed in emotional scenes.. I was all teary eyed watching her acting in that scene so effortlessly and perfectly..
rdforfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
same here. I could not watch it. it was damn convincing.