A Beautiful portrayal...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
A friend on FB told these lines, "yes the words go over my head  ! but you know like there r songs where u don't get thm but still r very special ! well Rang rasiya title is same !!"

I agree to this line, despite some words eluding me, the beauty of each scene, each emotion that is being portrayed simply holds me captivated. And Paro's innocence...brought out so beautifully.. and her fragility.. yet the never ending hope that is alighted within her...that will be the salvation of both her and Rudra.. She goes to bed at night and the darkness of the night brings her the nightmares as she slumbers..and every morning she would wake up scared..shaking and trembling...And even the fire in the hearth frightens her..
She finds solace in her mami's arms..n draws strength from her mami's love and she smiles at the world..despite the nightmare that haunts her...
Her words 'if the nightmare was only in the eyes its easier to take it off, but when she has lived through it.. when its a part of her soul...' how is she to take it out of her... that is apart of who she is..
Waiting to see how Rudra will be revealed to us... probably in the saving Paro sequence i gues...

hmm..so the Takur & his wife.. in a twisted way i think the Takur actually cares for his subjects..in an almost fatherly manner. Punishment for even betrayal to BSD takes a backseat to keeping happiness in the families under him..

The scenes today were beautiful.. as the snake slithered around the milk offerings my heart was beating rapidly too waiting to see...and when it picked Paro's as expected my heart soared too along with her.. and underlying that; a feeling of dread arose unbidden.. knowing that all the happiness is the path hurtling towards destruction..

All these smiles are soon to be changed to tears...

Usually the marriage of the female lead, a marriage she is looking forward to is a joyous occasion.. but knowing where this is leading, there is a poignancy to every happy smile on her face..for every little scrap of innocent joy she experiences as her eyes filled with dreams gaze in elation.. as she hugs her mami and the lady takurain and is given their blessings as she revels in her happiness..

its a strange feeling to experience.. knowing the ending to be a tragedy, the happy moments that appear feel feel like a strange mix of joy and despair..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post.
Sunara you are doing an awesome job of delving into Paro psyche and bringing to light the quite angst, her fears and her hopes. 👏
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully said. so true. Every shot was a beauty. I had butterflies fluttering in my stomach through the entire episode. At last we get to see Rudra's face.  

Also when the mami said  that the rudraksha she gave will protect paro and immediately the scene shifts to Rudra on bike wearing rudraksha on his hand. I thought, they are signalling that it is Rudra who will protect her. I am analyzing too much. But again 'Fantastic' episode and post.
Edited by Hope - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Sunara! 

its a strange feeling to experience.. knowing the ending to be a tragedy, the happy moments that appear feel feel like a strange mix of joy and despair..

^This is so true. All the moments seem so bittersweet because we have a heads up on how the story is going to be.. sometimes I envy the non IF audience ,they would not be aware of all these extra details! 😆

Overall it was a lovely episode ! Showed more insights into the side characters and storyline.. 

Tejawat is,as you said in his own twisted way helping the villagers but that doesnt make me like him any better ! 

Liked the equation between Rajmata and Paro and Bindi is chatty but cute as well 😆

Paro's plight was heart rending to see and Sanaya is totally nailing it in every single episode <33 Purple lehenga suited her so much  She looked heavenly <3 

Wanting to see some Rudra interactions with the BSD officers tomorrow to get more of an insight into his character 😳
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the first 2 lines by ur friend ..so true  Su.!
im impatiently waiting how rudra will be revealed to us..im also guessing it will saving paro, hoping that happens tomorrow.!
and its sucha strange feeling when u know wer the wedding is leading too..RR is soo gripping..cant wait for tomorrow now!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Lovely post.

Sunara you are doing an awesome job of delving into Paro psyche and bringing to light the quite angst, her fears and her hopes. 👏

thanks di! Paro seems much more broken than Rudra in some ways... it would be very interesting to read her.. 😳

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Beautifully said. so true. Every shot was a beauty. I had butterflies fluttering in my stomach through the entire episode. At last we get to see Rudra's face.  

Also when the mami said  that the rudraksha she gave will protect paro and immediately the scene shifts to Rudra on bike wearing rudraksha on his hand. I thought, they are signalling that it is Rudra who will protect her. I am analyzing too much. But again 'Fantastic' episode and post.

true, the Rudraksha mantra as her mami said and their connection through them was quite symbolic i suppose.. and well more than simply protecting her from external harm, eventually he will make her stop having the nightmares by giving her so much security that even a nightmare won't dare to intrude.. that is where i hope this story is eventually leading to..
the more angst the road would contain the more delightful will be the final rewards..

n thank u :)

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Lovely post Sunara! its a strange feeling to experience.. knowing the ending to be a tragedy, the happy moments that appear feel feel like a strange mix of joy and despair..

^This is so true. All the moments seem so bittersweet because we have a heads up on how the story is going to be.. sometimes I envy the non IF audience ,they would not be aware of all these extra details! 😆

Overall it was a lovely episode ! Showed more insights into the side characters and storyline.. 

Tejawat is,as you said in his own twisted way helping the villagers but that doesnt make my like him any better ! 

Liked the equation between Rajmata and Paro and Bindi is chatty but cute as well 😆

Paro's plight was heart rending to see and Sanaya is totally nailing it in every single episode <33 Purple lehenga suited her so much  She looked heavenly <3 

Wanting to see some Rudra interactions with the BSD officers tomorrow to get more of an insight into his character 😳

ya being hooked on to IF we r definitely better informed.. but Abhi for a change i think any1 who had seen the 3 promos would sail the same boat as us..😆 even if in a much less concentrated way they have also been exposed to what would happen..
the death of the groom and her becoming a widow was the premise of the promos..

somehow that bittersweet aura of all those scenes added so much depth in to the whole situation..

haha i loved Bindi! she is a cutie lol its weird to see someone talking more than Sanaya be it on screen or off it! 🤣
hmm Rajmata n her equation seemes such a warm and wonderful thing.. this should come  rescue when things start falling apart.. cz if u saw the Takur is intent on pleasing his wife.. keeping her happy and secure and not allowing her to be touched by the problems.. for that he might be keeping her in the dark..but still.. her caring for paro so much might change the equation of future moments..

awww that girl is becoming prettier by the day! and yup totally waiting for Rudra's side now! ⭐️

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Sunara.. 
I agree with what you said about the thakur.. Although he has a hidden agenda he does care about his subjects and I hope his character is not turned into some absolute evil.. The fight will be more interesting if he has as many shades of grey as does Rudra..

Beautiful description of Paro's feelings and thoughts.. I felt more pain than happiness on seeing that last scene where Paro has an innocent happy smile..
Guinea thumbnail
Beautiful post sunara ...😊 It is as lyrical as the show itself.