Welcome Our New Head of Crazy Creative Team

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Friends,

As 2013 comes to an end, we are about to finish a book where many chapters were written by the Crazy Creative Team. The India-Forums Crazy Creative Team has given us many memorable moments. The Crazy Creative team are the pillars of our forum and they are the one who makes this forum lively. We were given opportunities to test our creativity skills and abilities, read through informative/awareness threads and discuss it, celebrate birthdays, participate in games and contests, and celebrate many religious and cultural festivals. This also gave us a platform to interact with other members and have fun.

We have many talented members part of the CC and they are led by a strong Creative Head. For the Past 2 years, MP_Radha successfully guided them. However, her journey comes to an end and we will be getting a new Crazy Creative Head.

With the exit of MP_Radha, we will now introduce to you, the new Head of Crazy Creative Team . You have seen her active in forums like Fan fiction, The vampire diaries, twilight etc. She was promoted as a Moderator for not so long ago and has contributed a lot for this forums and CC teams growth.

She's a senior member of the current Crazy Creative Team and has led the team for the past few months unofficially so its time to make it official.

Please join us in welcoming...

Angel-jot.

A special message from previous CC head, MP_Radha:

Seasons greetings to one and all! Hope all of you are having a blast! May the new year be filled with happiness, wealth and prosper.

It has been a pleasure being a part of the Crazy Creative Team! We have had a lot of memorable moments with a lot of talented members. At this point in time, I'm indebted to mention a few words about one particular member.

Ever since she joined the crazies, she has been an active member who always contributed to the growth of the team and helped rebuilding the structure of the team. As one of the senior most sub team captains, she has led many sub teams and organized many events. Most importantly during my prolonged absence, she has led the team successfully handedly.

It truly has been a pleasure working with one such hard worker! Its unfortunate that I'm no longer able to contribute to this online forum and the team, however the team is in good hands indeed! She has surely matured into a leader and am extremely elated to note that she is my succeeder as the IF Crazy Creative Head! She truly deserves this promotion for the hard work.

I hereby wish Jot (Jajo) all the very best.

Regards,

Radha

Congratulations Jot and all the best to you and the team! Rock the New Year!!

Regards,
I-F Dev Team
Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations Jot for officially becoming the head of Crazy Creatives !! 👏👏 All the best with your new duties ! ⭐️
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations Jot! The minute i saw the thread up, I knew it was you! All the very best and Rock it. 😃

Also, not to forget Radha da, thank you for your contribution <3 Hope to see you back soon!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Jot 🤗
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations..angel jot.. u truly deserve this position...
but will surely miss MP_Radha and her creativity 😃

happy new year to all 🤗
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Congratulations Jot 🤗
I knew it would be you 😉 good luck with the role :)
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Jot 🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Jot 🤗🤗 So happy for you!! 🤗 Very well deserved 👏👏❤️
Koeli thumbnail
Congratulations Joty, you deserve it... and many more... 😃 👍🏼 
-Deepali- thumbnail