The love-story and beyond

golpokobita thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally got to watch the episode.. 

The show has shown excellence in all segments - background score, cinematography, outfits, location and most importantly the actors. Every actor has worked remarkably well.. 

But the highlight of today's episode was little Rudra... I wish  that boy had a permanent role in the show! He is so perfect, his expression, body language ..and especially when he started crying in the bus! There were loneliness, pain, anguish and above all helplessness... Wonderful acting for a child like him! Salute to the director... 

Even the side actors the school teacher, Rudra's father - they are all just fabulous!

Sanaya's introduction scene was beautiful.. She entered with a blow of fresh air - innocence personified. There had been some complaints in the forum about her Rajsthani dialect.. to be honest, it really doesn't matter to me.. the only thing that matters to me whether I understood the meanings or not.. 

Besides these, there had been some interesting issues that might generate debate in the social forums.. So far, BSD men had been shown as cruel, senseless villains.. Normally border guards are not popular in any part of the world.. and here, its a border with Pakistan .. The countries even fought a war there... the village Veerpur seems to be like an enclave .. The lives of people in these areas are terrible.. Beyond local politics there are greater and wider issues like regional politics, illegal economic activities, cross border crimes etc which shape the lives of the people in those border villages.. 

I hope all these will be shown keeping the sensitivity of the issues in mind! 

Looking forward to the ruthless entry of Ashish in tomorrow's episode ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I also loved the little Rudra s acting
The girl was good too
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
The first episode was fabulous in all departments. Both the child actors were good for their roles a did set the character foundation of Paro and Rudra.