I hope so too. Or coming as seasons. 
unkinigahoksaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i dont mind if it goes on for a thousand years <3
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i want it to last long and still have good content!! hard job, but i don't want it to end! A show can cover good 3 yrs without showing crap, if they only use their brains!!

after that its kinda hard i agree - but a revamp like a rebirth, etc would be nice if the TRPs r good and so that it can still be as good as brand new!

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please don't mind me saying this...but I don't think it's necessary to name other serials (even though I agree, lol)

Anyways, I think the main priority for makers of any show should be telling their story and telling it well. I also hate it when they drag stories and create absurd tracks, simply to keep the show on air. It's better to end it on a good note.

Having said that, it's never easy saying goodbye to a show you form an attachment with! But I hope RR enjoys a long and successful innings. It's only the beginning :)

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Balika Vadhu is one of the most (relatively) honest shows that has been made in a long time. And I say that cause they have stuck to their theme and keep it going by showing diff social issues incorporated in the story in a way of other..yes it can get boring and slow in patches and doesnt always cater to the conventional viewer (and me too) but its still one of the better shows

RR is a love story..just like IPK was..and they tend to have a limited story and kind of lose the zing once the leads declare their love/consumate..in that sense yes I hope thwy dont drag the story here..even
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree 1.5 yrs or as long as it doesn't becoming boring cause then they will have to resort to ridiculous story lines. I've found when the story starts to drag a lot of older shows start showing a lot of kitchen politics.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rangrasiya is a totally different story altogether.. i don't care for how long it goes on but they should keep introducing interesting tracks and the show should not lose its essence... bt m sure i'll cry wen it ends.. btw y r v talking abt rr ending!! chuck this n lets njoy the present track.. 😉
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That is really good

But I don't want heart attack abrupt ending
Coz I am not able to recover from my ipk attack
Until the show have super content and continuation with the same hero heroine Iam all eyes and ears to watch

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Personaly I feel that even Ipkknd did drag a lot at the end. Anyway till now all shows I've watched all were worth watching only one year.
But a show can run 4/5 years with out any problem if CV are creative enough and don't destroy initial characterization of their characters to introduce a track.

Anyway lets see what happens with RR.