Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone looks awful. And what's with the light foundation they're all wearing? Mourni is so pretty naturally, she doesn't need light foundation to look beautiful 
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

OMGEEE...Cezzanne Khan is alive...
I thought he turned into a dormant vampire or something !!

Btw-

Another actress snags a divorcee...Was he already divorced or did she do the honours?

Me too got excited seeing cezane was wondering where did he vanish after ek ladki anjani si 😭

I am not sure but was watching SBS yday where they said they have been friends for 2 years & the article claims tht he got divorced last year.Dal mein kuch kala hai kya?but who cares amit said he fell in love with her whereas aamna maintained they never dated & one fine day decided to get married & its like marrying her best friend 😕 😆

Wish her all the best,she looked pretty cute @sangeet and shadi 😳

Edited by MoonDesir - 10 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^M not excited to see Cezzane...just surprised !! Hahaha
He looks bad !!

There were rumours he was to do Ekta's show "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein"...I wonder why he didnt take it up...How do these tv actors survive after they get out of work??
MoonDesir thumbnail
^^^ must have restaurant business like many do ðŸ˜†
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whos the guy anyway?? is he a telly actor? 
MoonDesir thumbnail
@Enycedoll  He is d son of producer Sabnam kapoor who had produced SRK's 1st film Deewana(just read it I dunno myself).He is co-producing abhay deols next film n the promos r on air too.That's all I knew about them!!!
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Aamna was dating some other guy some restaurateur. They were doing steady when she did the comeback serial on Sony. 😕

All of them look bad, too gaudy and too much of makeup on everyone. The ladies with too much foundation are looking borderline scary. 😆

Rajeev ko nahi bulaya? ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜† I ws obsessed with KTH and the lead pair eons ago ðŸ˜³
Fortuitous thumbnail
is it just me or are there face completely caked up specially mouni and even aamna ðŸ˜•
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God WHY Aamna. She always has such lovely makeup, and look at her on her WEDDING DAY.

She was dating Rajeev Khandelwal. And Aftab Shivdasani. It was very serious with the latter but then fell through.

Now of course she has married a rich man as it was wont to happen.

But I wonder how, she belongs to a very conservative family. ðŸ˜•

Anyway, wishing them a very happy married life. ðŸ˜³