Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cl0wn

You guys are delusional.. what were you expecting Gauhar to say? That Salman is a biased, horrible host? And therefore, finish her career? Get real.

We were always "real" but where was this "realness" of Gauhar fans when they were bashing salman left right & centre & saying that Salman thinks he is God, he cannot make or break anyones career. Gauhar has so much support etc etc etc. Real world main to aana hi tha akhir. now see both babu & bibi makhan lagoing salman to get back into his good books!
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's funny how Gauhar haters start praising her when she says two nice words about Salman.. 😆

coz i was never a gauhar hater ,i'm the hater of gauhar fans who were bashing salman left and right without any reason...and her fans r one of the main reason why i started hating gauhar also...but i doubt gauhar fans r not really her fans but the haters of salman thatswhy they r still bashing salman after gauhar herself praising salman 😉..
Edited by payelsonafan - 10 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi75

We were always "real" but where was this "realness" of Gauhar fans when they were bashing salman left right & centre & saying that Salman thinks he is God, he cannot make or break anyones career. Gauhar has so much support etc etc etc. Real world main to aana hi tha akhir. now see both babu & bibi makhan lagoing salman to get back into his good books!

exactly ...i think more than gauhar and kushal their fans have problem with salman 😉...
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No matter what Gauhar says or does now, too much damage has been done on media by now.
I dont know if it is her real fans or her PR who is responsible for it, but they've created filth out there.

They've bashed anyone and everyone who held a different opinion from that of Gauhar's.  Am sure Gauhar wouldnt have wanted anything like what is presently out there herself, because she would know how damaging it is for her career.

If you do not have respect for people in the same profession of yours, why will they even bother to be on your side?

I dont know how this twitter frenzy and everything that's happening on media is gonna affect Gauhar...but I do think, these ppl are spoiling her image and it will impact on her presence in Bollywood.

TV...yeah...she'll definitely be big on TV...she provides for lot of drama.
Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

No matter what Gauhar says or does now, too much damage has been done on media by now.

I dont know if it is her real fans or her PR who is responsible for it, but they've created filth out there.

They've bashed anyone and everyone who held a different opinion from that of Gauhar's.  Am sure Gauhar wouldnt have wanted anything like what is presently out there herself, because she would know how damaging it is for her career.

If you do not have respect for people in the same profession of yours, why will they even bother to be on your side?

I dont know how this twitter frenzy and everything that's happening on media is gonna affect Gauhar...but I do think, these ppl are spoiling her image and it will impact on her presence in Bollywood.

TV...yeah...she'll definitely be big on TV...she provides for lot of drama.

yeah..true..gauhar has to suffer for her murkh  fans or PR whatever
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You guys are delusional.. what were you expecting Gauhar to say? That Salman is a biased, horrible host? And therefore, finish her career? Get real.

Gau fans said that "she is sachai ki murthi hai and she says her heart feels"if she is such real then she should have told that salman is biased na??

And u r saying she is saying that for her career..if she can do anything for her career then she can also do anything to win bigg boss...now people will realize how fake she was on the show🤢