-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
GAme Of ThE WeEK.

Which three people would you invite to your dinner Party and why?

1. You can choose any well known Celebrity, Famous Person, Character from a book film or TV, Author etc...

2. Your reasons for inviting them can be short and Sweet or as or long and in depth.

So here are mine:

a) Kamini, because I want to know what is the real reason behind her disliking Shraddha so much and to put her in place in regards to her big thing on samaaj and Izzat etc... Also want to show her the mirror,as she is the biggest hypocrite in the world.

b) Chandler from friends, love his sarcasm. He doesn't have to speak, his facial expressions and his body language make me laugh so much, I can watch friend over and over again and still laugh at his jokes.

c) Aamir Khan, he is so cute and I have always loved his acting, my chocolate boy Hero.

Now its your turn, so have fun

Edited by shobha1975 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
a) Ravish Desai - Love him!! He's cute, sweet and adorable!!
b) Harry Potter- Love the HP series!! Harry Potter rocks!
c) Barun Sobti - Love his acting as Arnav in IPKKND! He's the best! 
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ravish Desai: sexy, sexy, SEXY, SEXYYY!!!!!! Plus he is a wonderful actor and he seems so down-to-earth and will be easy and comfortable to talk to him especially since it can take a while before i can easily open up to someone

Kim Jaejoong: Love him muah! Sad that he looks better than any girl or guy...plus he is one of my favorite artists and he was part of my favorite kpop group DBSK and  is now part of my favorite kpop group JYJ. he is lovable, hilarious, and seems so honest and bares his truest self without any pretensions 

Sailor Moon: crazy but is not an actual person but she is part of an anime that i watched when i was really, really, really young and i always wanted to be her when i grew up...reality set in but it was nice to dream.

Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ravish Desai: I love him for the person he is from within. Apart from being hot & handsome he'z  very genuine and wonderful person by heart! I respect him for that!⭐️ Wish to have a diner with him!😳

SRK : Love him a lot.He 'z my fav..he'z the best!❀️

Roger Federer : He'z my fav sports person and i'm a great fan of him!⭐️

Edited by -Red-Rose- - 10 years ago
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Simply...

1) Ravish Desai for being so Ravishing. 😳
2) Karan Tacker for being my heart hacker! ❀️
3) Shah Rukh Khan for being the King! β˜ΊοΈ
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1. Benedict Cumberbatch : He's SHERLOCK HOLMES! This guy is perfect. β€οΈ
At dinner, I'll ask him to decode Kamini's mentality for us. Trust me, only this man can help. πŸ˜‰

2. Virginia Woolf : I'll have to bring her from the dead to dine with me, but I don't mind a ghost at the table. 

3. Simon (The Inbetweeners) : What's a dinner party without some impropriety?! πŸ˜†
Simon can more than make up for the same. 

For those wondering why I haven't invited Ravish to dinner, well, he'll be there. But he'll be busy arranging everything for the guests. Isn't this what live-in boyfriends do? Help with household chores, and entertain the guests, no? πŸ˜Ž 

I just read my post again. It's amazing how delusional I am. πŸ˜†

Edited by Swish_07 - 10 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
@swish..Too good hun!! Cool!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Swish πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
screw boyfriend more like husband
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

@ Swish πŸ€£

screw boyfriend more like husband

IKR..she'z a step advanced!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
  1. Dipika Padukone  Queen of Bollywood for me...Loves her acting highly
  2. Mohit Raina - Great actor & person who is playing lifetime role as Mahadev
  3. Dilip Joshi - Great actor + person...always memorable as Jethalal Gada of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Also many more like Rahul Dravid, Vishwanath Anand ,Narendra Modi πŸ˜›