billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello...anyone home?๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜†Im done hiding for a while.
Missed you guys hope everyone is doing well! ๐Ÿค—Still lingering on radev aren't we ?๐Ÿ˜‰
but I  must say Rubina and Avinash have grown to be wonderful actors! I mean 'Im just speechless about Avinash , he is portraying the character beyond what I expected Kudos to him! Im so glad he took up this role, he gets good screen space good dialogues , everything we fans wanted for him . And of course Rubina as Jeannie up on few episode she's so cute.I wish the best for both of them .So ladies tell me what have you guys been up to ?Watching avina's new show ? or Watching CB all over again ?

Edited by billo77 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi still watch cb and avi new show was superb and ruby too was good in comedy they can sit home they have to work both are perfect
Nice post ๐Ÿ˜Š
Missed ya too ! love radev heaps ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But now we see both avina in different roles avinash is doing a great job and glad he got a role where he gets to do alot and rubina is so amazing as jeannie ! Don't worry we will see rubina in a show as lead soon because her show as jeannie would be ending soon !

Yep watching their shows and also choti bahu episodes always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Yumna...so good to see you back.It feels great.You all have disappeared ...no sia ,cristina ,niha and all .
Yes Avi is doing a very great job as shlok .And ruby is also fantastic as jeanie .I do watch both shows although not all epis ..sometimes they get missed and I don't watch on net ...like CB you know.

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: goolab

Hi still watch cb and avi new show was superb and ruby too was good in comedy they can sit home they have to work both are perfect

hi goo lab , I agree both are doing really great in their own shows . Avinash show is really interesting๐Ÿ˜Š
bhawanaAVINAfan thumbnail
Hey...I missed reading ur FFs
U might not be knowing me as I was not very active that time n also did not had IF account
I watch both of their shows n CB as well on zee an mol..
Avinash is fantastic as Shlok n so is Rubi as Jeannie..

But miss watching them together n their sizzling chemistry
N just miss it more after those news /rumours surrounding themEdited by bhawanaAVINAfan - 10 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Hi! Yumna,good to see you. Missing your FFs a lot. I do watch both AviNa shows but not regularly since I'm not at home at 6 and unable to catch the repeats too.But,yes I make it a point to watch CB on Zee Anmol somehow.
LUNAf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi  Love your FFs. Watch CB & Avina's show.๐Ÿ˜Š
SushSathisha thumbnail
hey yumna di missed you so much welcome back!!!
yup still lingering on radev and will always ๐Ÿ˜‰. so how you doing??? it actually feels good to watch avina's show
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii it great see back in forum i miss u and ur ff Yeah Avinash and Rubina doing very Awesome job and we still watching Cb again and again soon HAPPY NEW YEAR