~~BETTER THAN A CHOCOLATE ~~Taarey OS

..Shoes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Taarey ki bohot yaad aa rahi thi...to maine ye likh daala...bohot bakwaas hai...phir bhi ek baar padh lena...
~~~BETTER THAN A CHOCOLATE~~~

Taani Reyaansh Singhania,one of India's strongest dancers...and a part of the world's most popular dance team,D3...Not just a an awesome dancer but she was also an amazing friend, the sweetest sister,and the best wife...atleast for Rey she was the best wife... Rey came rushing into the house shouting-"Sweetheart,Sweetheart...Where are you?" He went to the kitchen,then to the bedroom but didnt find her ...then suddenly heheard music and said..."Silly me...Taani Rh mein hi to hogi" and he rushed to the rehearsal hall to see his his angel of love dancing...

Taani twirled around doing some fabulous steps while Rey admired her...She was just awesome...even at decor..no..seriously..the singhania mansion RH was very beautifully decorated...one wall had pictures of the Whole team D3...everyone luved rehearsing there ...except for swayam...first of all he couldnt digest the fact...even after 2 years..that his sis was now rey's wife...and second..he hated the RH thnx to the big cute,what swayam called mushy photo of taarey in the middle of the wall..

Rey went to Taani and stopped the music... Ta:kya hai Rey...music kyun band kiya... Rey:kabhi dance chod ke mujhe bhi yaad kar liya karo...btw tum kuch bhul rahi ho...

FLASHBACK

Rey:I bet Taani Reyaansh Singhania...tum yeh nahi kar paogi... Ta:Kar liya to... Rey:Nahi kar pai to... Ta:to...main aapko...ek chocolate dungi... Rey:Chocolate? Ta:haan chocolate... Rey:Ok... Ta:karna kya hai.. Re:umm...swayam ko gaali deni hai ta:KYA??? Rey:haan...swayam ko gaali deni hai Ta:main ye nahi kar sakti... Re:see you lose...Mujhe meri chocolate kal chahiye...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Re:meri chocolate kahaan hai??? Ta:wo..wo...Uss bag mein.. Rey looks at the bag... Rey:Taani are you sure ye kisi toddler ka bag nahi hai...I mean butteflies ,dolls,kids,flowers and all... Ta:aapko bag chahiye ya chocolate... Rey opens the bag and finds no chocolate but a file in it...they were from some hospital...taani's reports...thanks to his no interest in bio...he didn't get a word in the report... Rey:is this a chocolate... Taani facepalmed... Ta:your such an idiot... Rey:Hey wait tumhari tabiyat kharaab hain aur tumne mujhe nahi bataaya... Taani got furious... Ta:Just look up the last page... Rey got scared and obeyed her instructions... It was...

Pregnancy Reports-

Taani R. Singhania

Result-Positive

Rey had tears in his eyes reading it...so did taani...he pulled her into a soft kiss...and whispered into her ears.. Re:this is much better than a chocolate...thank you...I LOVE YOU!!!

The end...plss like and comment...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viniVDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww chooo chweet
Loved it