TOTALLY CONFUSED..WAT TO DO AFTER 12th??

myriad_hues thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone..
i am an 11th std. student of the commerce stream in isc board.

my subjects are Commerce, economics, accountancy, maths and English. my class 1 board percentage was 96.40%. i am really confused about what i should do after class 12. i am stuck between Bcom(hons.),  eco(hons) and Law.

i also want to give a shot at ias and banking..basically i want to end up in a govt. job.

law offers me a placement safety but with that i cannot pursue any coaching for mba or ias or banking.

with bcom or eco i may be in a better position to do it but they don't offer a placement security...

and between bcom and eco i'm unable to choose what is better for me...i have been researching on the net but am unable to decide and it has only added to my confusion...

and i'm equally interested in all 3 fields: law, bcom and eco. please tell me what is a better option...

i'm in grave need of some serious advice..please guide me...😕

thank you in advance...i'll am really grateful...😊

Edited by myriad_hues - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It depends on what you are good at. But, if you can pursue any of the things you have mentioned, then I would suggest go for B.Com. After that,, you can do chartered accountancy or MBA and that will be very good for your profession.