Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divinity11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gauhar has won Trophy but Tanisha has won hearts...Tanuja's mere presence in the finale was a victory for Tanisha.Tanisha has won respect...just because you guys don't like her doesn't mean whole of the world doesn't like her..She was never desperate to win as Gauhar was..so it didn't matter much to her to lose...but if it would have been Gauhar she would have gone mad and so does her fans...the whole forum would have been full of bias Salman,bias BB,lost faith in God,lost faith in humanity blah blah blah.
Its good that Gauhar won and her fans are happy...at the end of the day it was a game .. in my opinion Tanisha haar kar bhi jeet gayi hai😊
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divinity11

Gauhar has won Trophy but Tanisha has won hearts...Tanuja's mere presence in the finale was a victory for Tanisha.Tanisha has won respect...just because you guys don't like her doesn't mean whole of the world doesn't like her..She was never desperate to win as Gauhar was..so it didn't matter much to her to lose...but if it would have been Gauhar she would have gone mad and so does her fans...the whole forum would have been full of bias Salman,bias BB,lost faith in God,lost faith in humanity blah blah blah.

Its good that Gauhar won and her fans are happy...at the end of the day it was a game .. in my opinion Tanisha haar kar bhi jeet gayi hai😊

Dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayaal acha hai Ghalib😉🤣🤣🤣
petersiddle28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She won a new business boom for doormat sellers Edited by petersiddle28 - 10 years ago
sandy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terabaap

When 16 people go to a new house, it is responsibility of each person to talk to other people, be liked by others. Everybody knows Tanni (Thanks to Kajol) do not give her a free pass to be automatically liked by others. BB is not a film production set where she can ride ajay D name and become a co-producer. She was alone like other contestants. If Ajaz and Andy were funny because they have funny bones in them. Tanisha was boring, sitting on bench most of the time because that she do nt have a funny bone in her.

Gauhar dressed well, spke well, dominated other contestant because she has that capabiity. It is always easy to be quite and be a follower than leading, convincing others. Tanisha is a follower, doormat by any standard. She do not have leadership quality. Gauhar may be over demanding at times, but anyone would prefer to be a leader than a follower. But sadly, Tanni do not have a leadership bone in her.
I like to support my friends, but not at the cost of loosing my self-respect. She do not have enough sense in her to know, when to stop supporting her friend/fake lover. No wonder Rajat sharma caled her DoorMat. Do you agree...with her being a door mat?

I don't think so BB is a production house where everybody gets  a free pass. She was talking to everyone, but all hate and not  talking to her started when she stood up for Arman that how come Gohar, Shilpa something  did not offer him food since he did not ate it from yesterday because of task or punishment. She also made Kushal understand that staying in the BB is a great where he can not become any less, but he will become more and she also mention the example of Sangram's village that this is the only show people watch in his village and he will still look good without shaving and glasses. So Arman was there when she was sitting on the bench and she is very smart and console everyone whenever they needed and she does have a funny side too when she was with Andy. Also, calling people name is not funny. People tend to forget all the good deeds that were done by one person but they only remember the bad things. I have very respect for Tanisha because she did advice some of her housemate and never made a big deal about it like Gohar im right I stood up for him/her etc.  I wish Tanisha all the best. I myself a leader always lead my people but I also listen to them sometime I put myself in other peoples shoes in order to understand them better.  Please don't call anybody a looser or doormat. Take care life is short so be happy and do good things.😃
divinity11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayaal acha hai Ghalib🤣

chalo kuch khyaal toh hai dil behlane ke liye...if Gauhar would have lost then what would have happened😆 I mean tab kaunsa khyaal dil behlata😈😈
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone knows this is scripted reality show. If Drashti was here, Gauher wud have been the runner up.Of all Juhi won this show. that shows the credibility of the show.I am not a Tanisha fan.I found both the ladies doormate.One was doing rasaleela on the floor other one in the bath room.To keep your dignity its not compulsory u shud have a successful actor as ur sister😆Going by boyfriends Tanisha doesn't have a big list like Gauhar.Gauher participated in miss india 2002, so from almost 12 years like Tanisha she is also struggling. But yes she played the game nicely 👏 used brainless Kushal & came out as a winner.
murtazasubhani thumbnail

Originally posted by: divinity11

She doesnt even deserve baba ji ka thullu... The only thing Tanisha has earned is "Armaan ka Thullu".. And it seems same has been earned by all Gauher haters... So you all enjoy Armaan ji ka thullu...
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
terabaap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy7

I don't think so BB is a production house where everybody gets  a free pass. She was talking to everyone, but all hate and not  talking to her started when she stood up for Arman that how come Gohar, Shilpa something  did not offer him food since he did not ate it from yesterday because of task or punishment. She also made Kushal understand that staying in the BB is a great where he can not become any less, but he will become more and she also mention the example of Sangram's village that this is the only show people watch in his village and he will still look good without shaving and glasses. So Arman was there when she was sitting on the bench and she is very smart and console everyone whenever they needed and she does have a funny side too when she was with Andy. Also, calling people name is not funny. People tend to forget all the good deeds that were done by one person but they only remember the bad things. I have very respect for Tanisha because she did advice some of her housemate and never made a big deal about it like Gohar im right I stood up for him/her etc.  I wish Tanisha all the best. I myself a leader always lead my people but I also listen to them sometime I put myself in other peoples shoes in order to understand them better.  Please don't call anybody a looser or doormat. Take care life is short so be happy and do good things.😃

yes, it is just a game. No big deal!!  I respect your opinion about Tanisha. But it is always good to voice opinion and listen to others as well. 😊
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanu...

tanisha is more of a winner than gauhar
gauhar had to fake and ruin her own life to win
tanisha kept her cool even with armaan around
tanisha looks more sane and on top

SERIOUSLY if what Tanisha has done is called keeping cool n being on top I would prefer Gauhar's fake behavior which btw is according to pathetic tanisha's fandom own eyes mistake