Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Anybody interested in their story???

Actually i m reading a fictional book on Bhishm named- "Devvrat Bhishm". It's in hindi written by Parmatma Rai Sharma. It is mainly about bhism's life. About how he fell in love with amba when he was a teenager, how satyavati wanted to marry bhisma and when he denied because of his father, she got her revenge by making devvrat to take tat oath.

I loved this story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bheeshma wanted to marry Amba when he was a teenager?
Did Amba exists by that time? πŸ˜†
anyway would be interested to read πŸ˜Š
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ddiala

<font color="#006600">Bheeshma wanted to marry Amba when he was a teenager?
</font>

<font color="#006600">Did Amba exists by that time?πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#006600">anyway would be interested to read😊</font>

Well acc to this story the writer has shown a 14 year old devvrat saving 6 year old amba from drowning when he used to stay. With ganga.

Then both ganga and dev went to kashi palace and stayed with amba's family for two months. Since then they were in love. Quite fascinating it is. πŸ˜‰ . I lovdd this their story. I was thinking to write an os. But as i m not a gud writer i wont do this offence. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
dmgg1 thumbnail
anyway would be interested to read πŸ˜Š
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
that is fascinating really different pov .. in Bengali i have read two writing over Satyavati- Bhsihma relation one of them is recent where writer showed they both loved each other but Shantanu entered [though unknowingly] and things changed. It is actually not a story it is like an OS where we see Bhishma's remembering past acts 

Bhishma-Amba is another interesting relationship to explore .. thanks for sharing .. n plzz write the os .. I m sure it will be damn interesting
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago