Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Can't wait for the show start...very excited...
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope so too.. but I guess we have to be prepared to watch bad phases/tracks in the show. Every show has that, there are some tracks that work and some that don't.
Nevertheless, shipping the jodi of Rudra and Paro already. I'm sure they'll rock!
SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree !! They have sizzling chemistry !! 
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_12

Hope so too.. but I guess we have to be prepared to watch bad phases/tracks in the show. Every show has that, there are some tracks that work and some that don't.

Nevertheless, shipping the jodi of Rudra and Paro already. I'm sure they'll rock!

I dont mind tracka that dont work
What I mind is the senselessness that the PH had often shown in its previous two shows. That is what makes me vary
I just hope they have learnt their lesson and will be reasonable with RR story

Nevertheless right now hoping for the best
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Having dissected everything about RR, Ashish and chemistry, I can agree with you completely.. Ashish is the perfect cast for the role of  Rudra and the chemistry as we can see is sizzling!!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess the majority here are Sanaya fans who have been won over by Ashish's talent and the chemistry between Ashsish and Sanaya based on the promos and (for me) the still pictures from the looks test. The promos are exciting and I too hope the story will match up to them but realistically speaking it's difficult for any show to maintain a high standard day in and day out no matter how popular around and that goes for pretty much any show from any PH on any channel. I'm anticipating that there will be times in the show where, as in both Sanaya's previous shows, I'll be watching for only her (tho I do anticipate being happy to watch Ashish too). I hope I'm wrong and the story and the acting prove to be King in this show.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is the epitome of feminity and he is sheer raw masculinity...
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I cant wait to see there chemistry :)
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Candy is back with her Candylicious posts 🥳 🤗🤗
i have loved every bit of the chemistry that i have seen so far...somehow sanaya manages to make it different from her earlier shows and ashish has been really impressive too 👍🏼

cannot wait for monday!! hope this show gives us a reason to interact more! :D
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i am here for sanaya yet i had watch ashish show gunahon ka devta and he had done great job in it