Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome everyone. 🤗
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Welcome Dev Team.  I see that a lot of activity is anticipated for this forum and therefore a need for several DT members.  That is good news in itself. 👏

However,  and I am saying this very politely...I noticed that the other show starting on the same day as RR has the chaska meter and Sanaya's show doesn't...I know you are just the DTs and not the Admins who control this...could you please pass on the message to Vijay that some of us who always feel that Sanaya is shortchanged on his website the proof is in the pudding this time.

Again, I appreciate your presence and  know this will be a most interesting journey.  I am an international viewer and very selective about Indian Entertainment.

goguma thumbnail
yes,  can we have our CM now pls...
why is it not there still..?    😕
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hi, 

In regards to the CM, we do acknowledge that forum doesn't have a CM at the moment but putting up the Chaskameter is nothing to do with the DT as already mentioned on another thread where a member posted regarding the Chaskameter.

This is something that only the Admin of the forum can do.

They have been informed of this matter and will rectify as soon as they can. 
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, I'd like to welcome you and say I appreciate your being here;
Julu, Souro, Rosh and Visha.

Now,I know you have said this before, notwithstanding the standard reply: "This is something that only the Admin of the forum can do.

They have been informed of this matter and will rectify as soon as they can."  
And perhaps I'm not as polite as @mpat, but why is the admin sitting on this issue? Why are they not giving us a chaska meter? What's the hold up? Is it deliberate, like they always do things differently because Sanaya is concerned? Other shows got their CM 3 days before, the other show that's starting on the same day, already has their CM. So I ask again what is the hold up? Why is admin sitting on this? Is this a deliberate attempt to undermine Rangrasiya? Perhaps you can pass on the message to the admin that there is a buzz going on at I-F that we feel that they really are targetting Sanaya!!! And here is the blatant proof. Else why are they so silent and why is there no CM for Rangrasiya when the show is beginning in less than 16 hrs!

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to our forum! I hope we have a fun and peaceful time on this forum. 
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
@ Visha_Dhami

Understood...it is not the Dev Team who is responsible for the CM. 
We the disgruntled Sanaya fans would like to know from Vijay why the CM was not activated for Rangrasiya but  was for the other show.  He wants his site to be credible and this surely does not help with that...now does it?  We would like you to convey our displeasure to him. 

Thank you.  Have a good day/evening.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kbtr

Hey, I'd like to welcome you and say I appreciate your being here;

Julu, Souro, Rosh and Visha.

Now,I know you have said this before, notwithstanding the standard reply: "This is something that only the Admin of the forum can do.

They have been informed of this matter and will rectify as soon as they can."
And perhaps I'm not as polite as @mpat, but why is the admin sitting on this issue? Why are they not giving us a chaska meter? What's the hold up? Is it deliberate, like they always do things differently because Sanaya is concerned? Other shows got their CM 3 days before, the other show that's starting on the same day, already has their CM. So I ask again what is the hold up? Why is admin sitting on this? Is this a deliberate attempt to undermine Rangrasiya? Perhaps you can pass on the message to the admin that there is a buzz going on at I-F that we feel that they really are targetting Sanaya!!! And here is the blatant proof. Else why are they so silent and why is there no CM for Rangrasiya when the show is beginning in less than 16 hrs!

It is not a standard reply but its a fact that we are not able to add the CM on our own as only the admin is able to add it.A forum is normally only created one day before the show starts and some shows even have the forum opened only after the show starts. If the admins have something against Sanaya, the forum would not have been opened two days before. The admin have been notified of the same and it shall be implemented as soon as he comes online and I rest my case here.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to the DT team! 🤗
The team looks very exciting and I'm so happy that they are the DT! 😃
Good luck guys! ⭐️ God bless you lot. 😃
goguma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

It is not a standard reply but its a fact that we are not able to add the CM on our own as only the admin is able to add it.A forum is normally only created one day before the show starts and some shows even have the forum opened only after the show starts. If the admins have something against Sanaya, the forum would not have been opened two days before. The admin have been notified of the same and it shall be implemented as soon as he comes online and I rest my case here.

tks for the reply.
appreciate it much ...