Mahabharat Written Update 27/12 - Moonlit Lakshagraha!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And that too late shate as usual on the next date!!๐Ÿ˜›

And now not to chit chat,
We start the update๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Before you kill me for this bad rhyme Chalo me doing the mime!!

So we have a teary eyed Bidaai session from Karna to his really mommy dearest and Vidur sees this and wonders about it all...He goes to his 007 meeting...aka spies (Who look like mummies walking around๐Ÿ˜• Whyever they think that walking mummies can work as secret spies is beyond me๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†)

He tells one of the non-mummy spies to keep a watch on Karna and record every statement that he makes and every action he does (Haye haye!! Privacy ki vaat lag gai!! )

On this side the Pandavas sans Arjun reach "Purochan Presents - Lakshagrih" and then they again copy a Mummy (The movie "The mummy") trick where Purochan does a mirror trick and catches the moon beam and shows the Place...Yudi is wondering why the Palace is out of Varnavrat and Purochan says that since he wanted to make a BIG palace for him, he created it outside the Nagar, as inside he might not have found so much of land (E lo!!! 99 acres nahi suna Purochan?? ๐Ÿ˜› Did they actually try to convey that there was scarcity of land since Dwaparyuga?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† No wonder Durri didnot want to part with his five villages๐Ÿ˜›)

Karna reaches his parents house and tells them he will be staying there ...His father tells him to leave Durri as Durri is not with Dharma...Karna defends Durri but says that sometimes the pillars of a temple crumble..but it is the destruction of the Godess situated in the "Garbh" that is Adharma...he is sad ...

On the other side...Kunti starts "Diya Jalao" aalap and asks Puru (Purochan) to light a diya to mark their entrance๐Ÿ˜• and Purochan's lights go off...Err I mean he is all worried but still takes them inside...Yudi looks around and is truly pleased to see the Palace...the brothers joke around, but Sahadev looks worried (Is there are a reason for showing the mirror with all Red aura around the edges๐Ÿ˜•)

Puru jaloes diya and the brothers go around ...Puru informs them that the there is no need of internal lighting because of moonlight...Sahadev asks that what happens where it is no moon night...Puru sweats profusely and gets mumbling jumbling and then tells that he will be installing lights by the time of Amavasya๐Ÿ˜› (Intehaan ho gayi...Bewakoofi ki๐Ÿ˜›)

The brothers go on  detour with Kunti and on the other side Puru drops the diya and the floor catches fire...So Puru does a big time Kathakali dance to douse the fire...Kunti comes to remind him to put the diya outside and sees the exhuasted Puru after the Kathakali dance๐Ÿ˜† Puru informs her that he had dropped the diya and Kunti tells that it is a bad omen for who drops it...(In short, Puru tera bhujiya banne wala hai๐Ÿ˜› )

On the otherside in HP, the spy relays what he heard Karna to his parents and Vidur gets all worried what it meant...then he realizes that Karna is talking about Kunti as "The Godess in the Garbha" of the temple...and realizes that Pandavas are in danger (Chalo atleast they gave Vidura his due credit, I thought this also will be solved by Dhananjaya or his Saarthi!)
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Intehaan ho gyi...bewakoofi ki ๐Ÿคฃ bst one ๐Ÿ˜› thanks for awesome updt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for written update...
Atiratha2.0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Vidur sees this and wonders about it all...He goes to his 007 meeting...aka spies (Who look like mummies walking around๐Ÿ˜• Whyever they think that walking mummies can work as secret spies is beyond me๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†)

He tells one of the non-mummy spies to keep a watch on Karna and record every statement that he makes and every action he does (Haye haye!! Privacy ki vaat lag gai!! )[nt face="?? ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Atiratha2.0 - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Who look like mummies walking around - they were supposed to be statues.. but why should statues practice to walk? ๐Ÿ˜•

Is there are a reason for showing the mirror with all Red aura around the edges - attempt to give a handmade look ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo atleast they gave Vidura his due credit, I thought this also will be solved by Dhananjaya or his Saarthi! Thankfully yet partially.. Dananjaya is on the way with his Saraswati nadhi clue.. 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
In one of the epi. when something was said about Shakuni, one of the statue opened his eyes. This palace has many alive & walking statues.๐Ÿ˜†
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the W/U...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the write up.. much funnier to read than watch :)
Though I still don't get the hint Karna dropped. "the pillars of a temple crumble..but it is the destruction of the Goddess situated in the "Garbh" that is Adharma" .. i mean I get it, I get it... but if Kunti had not gone with the Pandavas would they have not gotten Vidura's help (according to the serial)...

Oh and you forgots the most important part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
we now know why Karna is also known as daanaveer!! (adiratha told him to give charity to help counter the adharma he is doing)
Edited by spatel23 - 10 years ago