Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hans1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First i have to say it is a good updateπŸ‘ .love your writing style πŸ‘β­οΈ m impressed n m hooked on to your fanfiction
Ideas for next update
plz let jalal know the truth 😊 , and introduce rahim in your story yaar ..like jodha saving rahim r sumthin like that due to this she will gain respect and more affection from salima ,gulbada begum,jiji anga and hamida banu..😊 Edited by hans1 - 10 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hans1

First i have to say it is a good updateπŸ‘ .love your writing style πŸ‘β­οΈ m impressed n m hooked on to your fanfiction
Ideas for next update
plz let jalal know the truth 😊 , and introduce rahim in your story yaar ..like jodha saving rahim r sumthin like that due to this she will gain respect and more affection from salima ,gulbada begum,jiji anga and hamida banu..😊

kkk even i was thinking of introducing rahim in Jodhas life soon,..but in FF he has already seen her...just they need to become friends soon...next chap is for rahim ...😊

Originally posted by: SUMESHNI

Awesome update 

How r they going to fall in love 

even i have not decided yet how they will fall in love...but this FF is not about love its fight for pride

Originally posted by: Mishika123

Wow ! dear nice part ! πŸ‘
Hope Jalal will soon start trusting Jodha ! 
Amazing it was ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Update soon...

yeah he will trust her πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: janakipotluri

nice one dude plz update soon

thanks for the pm

promise will update tomo morning as i am still working on itπŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

vow!!!! nice update!!! I hope Jalal understand Jodha's purity and started to trust on her soon... I am glad salima understand Jodha and Ruku both... Ruku has started to play games... Can't wait for more... update soon...

thanks a lot u are liking it...as u urself write so welll... Ruku is also good na she is not taht bad...she is normal wife not a mahan like salima😊

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i like ur ff but how will jala falll for jodha...he hates her and so does she...?

she dont hate him nor love him..but jalal hates her ...😊 they are yet to fall in love soon but how its a twist in a tale

Originally posted by: RayyanAziz

Oh that evil nothing but 'I want power' Rukku😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Anyway, you are a talented writer.πŸ‘
I can't wait for the suprise...πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot...ruku is not villain here... no one is villain in my FF all are right on their own...😊

Originally posted by: rima4ever

wow pari a very beautiful and lovely update
thank u for updating it dear i enjoyed it

koi suggestions tho de..when u appreciate i will think kya sach bol rahi hai...yeah yunhi dil rakhne ke liye bol rahi haiπŸ˜†
Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
amazing update...thanks for pm.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CHAPTER 15:
(see pm list in page 9)

Jodha was trying to adjust herself to mughals culture in Agra, but here in Amer a bigger storm was forming,,,,,

The Rajputs community had gone against Raja Bharmal, and Amer, even though Amer state was safe under mughals protection, Rajputs boycotted Raja Bharmal and his family from thier community...
Raja Bharmal was helpless when he gave Jodhas hands to jalaluddin mohammed, but today too he was helpless as no one from thier caste are ready to keep any relation with them,,,,

Bagwant Das was not happy with the way Raja bharmal offered jodhas hands to jalal to save Amer, he had revolted against his father for this act...from that day father and son relation was not in good terms..

But he had others plan in mind, he wanted to see Mughals run out of his country so he secretly met his Brother in law and had started the mission against Jalaluddin Mohammad...

Rajkumar Sujamal too had taken shelter in Rajputs states too... he was planning to get his Amer throne back ...

Sujamal was not aware that he had taken shelter from wrong persons again...as they were associated with mughals also...

Here Raja Surya bhaan was burning with anger and enemity against Mughals too, specially Jalaluddin who had taken everything from his life, a pride, his lady love, his dignity... He too was finding a chance to bounce back against Mughals, but was not finding a proper reparation and not finding a Rajputs support to achieve his dream...

Rajputs were proud of their culture, pride, and patriotism, but they lacked unity,... Jalaluddin always exploited this weakness of Rajputs made many rulers to bite the taste of mud...as he always believed in Divide and rule

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There in Amer, Mainavathi was not seems to be happy after Jodhas marriage her heart always cried for Jodha as she knew Jalaluddin was not a suitable groom for Jodha... She was most loved child of mainavathi...

But as a mother she could not do much...

other than praying for jodhas happiness in agra...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For jalal amer was just a small piece of his dream but it was a first step to capture the rajavanshis lands, Jodha was just a winning price from Raja Bharmal a token of gift...he dreamed to rule the Hindustan, and Amer was his first success..

There was no reason to hate her, but there was no reason to love her too...he hated her for her stubberness, her fiery nature...

The three forces Sujamal , surya bhan singh, and Raja Bagwant das were yet to get united, but there was no way they meet each other and unite in a force against Jalaluddin...

Sujamal wanted to win Amer back at any cost, and he had gathered some help from Rajputs to go against Bharmal as he was connected with mughals now...

Bagwant Das wanted to fight for pride against Jalaluddin, he was waiting for a chance to take revenge on Jalaluddin for the forceful alliance which they were forced to obey...

Surya Bhan too wanted to restore his prestige and pride by killing jalaluddin now Jodha was no more his love, she was a honour which he wanted to win back...

All the three forces were working in different way and in different paths which were destined to meet one day to stand against a rutheless heartless king...

But no one thought that Jodhas fate has changed her destiny now...they almost forgot Jodha is related to Jalaluddin...

Maham Anga and Adham khan knew that its tough to sit on the throne of Jalal by killing him, as their status were near to a servants in mughals sultanate...SO Maham was trying to make Adham Khan respectable important personality in Jalals court after Jalal...

But Ruquaiyya Begum was a biggest obstacle in this, as Ruquaiyya knew Mahams hunger for power and she dint want Maham to succeed in this...

Ruquaiyya always tried to redeem Adham khan infront of Jalal, and it worked too,...
Jalal always respected Maham as his own mother, but he knew where he should draw a line too...

HB even though was not active in political affairs was always aware of the Mahams influence on Jalal too... she thought salima begum is the right person to tackle the political affairs in sultanate and salima begum always gave a good sugeestions to Jalal when in the time of need...and he respected her for that... But gulbadan begum wanted Salima Begum to influence jalal more in personel front tooo... 

Ruquaiyya never wanted Maham to get power more than anyone there... the 3 ladies always planned and plotted to make Mahams plan fail ...

Maham even after serving Mughals sultanate from years never got the respect which Ruquaiyya and HB reicieved...

Adham khan was the only way to reach the power and she raised Adham khan such a way that he always dreamt to sit on throne, but this made Adham khan a brainless and heartless... without values in life..

Jalal was not aware of Mahams plan, but he always knew Adham khan is up to something...
Maham always tried to win Jalals trust and also sultanates trust...and she was being half successful...

Jalal had everything in life, but he could not get the happiness to be a father, in a way Maham was responsible for it...

she had killed the unborn babies of jalal in the past too...she wanted to keep jalal childless whole life,so that Adhams way to the throne is all cleared...

only thing which never developed in Agra was Jodhas relation with Jalal... 
Maham wanted to keep Jodha away from Jalal at any cost...as she was afraid of salim chistis prediciton...which never went wrong...

Hamida Banu was also desperate to see Jalals child, since she could see in vision that Jodha is the only one to get her dream fulfilled, but Jodha and Jalal were poles apart...which made her worry more for sultanates future

so she planned something to get Jodha and Jalal together...

she wrote a paigaam to Amer asking mainavathi to turn to agra regarding Jodha and jallas relation...
Mainavathi discussed this issue with her  Mother inlaw and with Bharmals permission left amer to agra...
Bagwant Das too accompanied along with Mainavathi as he wanted to get more information of Mughals and he also wanted to catch the weak spots in sultanate...as he knew there must be someone who can support him against Jalaluddin in mughals too...

Mainavathi reached Jodhas chamber and surprised her, its being months that Jodha had seen mainavathi...Jodha hugged her and had tears of happiness...

Maham got the news of amerians visit and went to DEK where Bagwant Das and Mansingh were discussing with Jalal. 

she was always suspicious towards amerians as she could not believe that they gave jodhas hand without making any noise and still maintained good relationship with Jallal...

But one thing was eating her head how mainavathi came this time to meet Jodha...

Jalal was happy that amers subedaari was well looked after by bagwant Das and he informs Bagwant Das that even he is thinking of giving subedaari to Maaan singh too...

This irks both adham and maham...

Bagwant Das pretends to be happy
"Jodha kaisi ho, meri ankaein taras gayi thi "

"maasa i am so happy to meet you again...maasa how did you end up in agra nor you informed me regarding your arrival"

"Jodha, hamida bhanu begum called me to agra to talk to you,, i heard that you and jamaiji are not become one yet, i mean you and jamaiji is eveything alright  "

jodha bends her head and closes her eyes...

Mainvathi makes her look straight in to eyes...
"jodha, may i ask you why"

"maasa, nothing like that, i am not able to love my husband..."

"Jodha  why cant you love your husband"
"maasa, he is not a person to love, he dont the meaning of love...and he cant love anyone"
"jodha shut your mouth, if he cant love you, you make him love you, if he dont understand love, make him understand love,..."

"Maasa, you ask me anything i am ready to give my life also, but i cant love him"

"jodha, you are a Rajvanshi daughter, its your duty to fulfill duties of a DIL and a wife, too... you fulfilled a Daughters duty and made our heads held high by marrying shehensha, now i want you to fulfill other duties too"

"Maasa, i will always fulfill the duties of Daughter in Amer, and DIL in agra, but i cant fulfill the duty of wife. its not possible, its beyond my limits..."

"jodha, if you had fulfilled the duty of DIL i would have not been called here today, your Mother in law  wants you to fulfill the wifes duty and want to see you happy with your husband and want to see a grandchild soon..Jodha look at me, see i know you hated jamaisa before marriage, but he is your husband, and he is the only one who will stand by you till your death, you should understand the duties towards jamaisa, fill love in your relation, you start it first and jamaisa will also join his hands with you later, first you take initiative to make this realation work than see your life will be filled with love too...do you understand what did i say.."

"haan maasa i will try"

"jodha you should succeed too, i wanna see a child in your lap soon when i come next time to visit you..."
" maasa are you going so sooon"
"haan jodha, i cant stay in your inlaws place right..."

meanwhile Jalal and hamida entered jodhas hojra...and heard them 

"aap kahin nahin jaayengi, kuch din yahin rahegi hamari begum ke saath, ye hamara hukum hai aur darkaaz bhi hai..."
"jamaisa lekin"
HB spoke..."Mainavathiji i want you to stay for little longer untill we succeed"

Jalal dint understand what the ladies were speaking

"ammi jaan what are you talking about..."
"kuch nahin jalal, tum nahin samjoge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOdha knew that she could never love jalal, the reason was well know to her, but she could not make her mother understand that Jalal does not possess a heart...even if she fulfills the wifes duty he wont value her and respect their relation...but what can she do when both HB and mainavathi were trying to make her understand the husband and wifes relation...

HB wanted to speak to jalal

:"jalal, kaise ho"
"i am fine ammi jaan , you wanna speak anything with me"

" haan jalal, i want you to spend quality of time with Jodha and be nice with her..."
"Ammi jaan, may be you dont know, i always tried to be nice with her, but she dont value me"
"jalal, thats why mainavathiji came to agra on my insist to make jodha understand, after speaking with mainavathiji Jodha will not refuse your presence in her life"
"ammijaan, why are you worrying so much about jodhas relation with me... if she wanna love of husband she will redeem herself, there is no need to force her for this"

"Jalal, i wannna see the grandchild before i close my eyes, i can see that only Jodha can give you waaris, so i wanna fulfill my dream of holding your child in my hands before i close my eyes"
Jalal becomes emotional with teary eyes hugs HB

"Ammijaan aise math kahiye, aap hamesha hamare saath rahengi"
"jalal baccho ki tarah baath math karo, its life promise me jalal you and jodha will fulfill my dreams..."
"ammmi jaan its a  promise... waada raha"

Both Jodha and Jalal were in dilemma, they know that they dont like to see each others face atleast in case of Jodha it was true...she know she cant love jalal but for the sake of sultanate a waaris was necessary, and after speaking to Mainavathi even HB spoke to Jodha regarding a waaris...

Jodha was caught in the fire,.. as she dint want to get  in to relation with jalal but meanwhile it was necessary for sultanates future...

Jalal smiled to himself when HB left the room self talked to himself

"ammi jaan chahthi hai hamara aulaad ho, lekin jodha begum ke saath rishta banana hamare bas ke baath nahin, jab tak woh kud nahin chahegi, hamara ye maan na hai, ki woh humaien haq nahin dengi...lekin ammi jaan hum unka dil jeetne ki koshish jaroor karenge sirf aapkeliye"

Salima Begum was playing with Rahim, when he went to hide inside harem... there he accidently bumped in to mainavathi ...

Mainvathi picked him up and asked his name...

"Rahim khane khaana, shehensha ka bete hai hum..."

mainavathi never knew that Jamaisa had own kid... and she confusingly looked at HB,

Mainavathi leaves Rahim down... he hears salimas voice and runs to the nearest room...

HB tells about Rahim parents to mainvathi and salimas relation with jalal...

Mainavathi feels proud of jalal ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jodha will be in deep thought when she hears some movement behind the curtains and moves there and opens it to see Rahim hiding there...

"Areey rahim aap yahan kaise..."
"choti ammijaan, hum chupa chupi khel rahe hai ammi jaan ke saath:"

"accha teek hai, aap yahin rahiye, yahan salima begum aapko dhoond nahin payegi..."

Salima begum meets HB and mainavathi and asks about Rahim to them... mainvathi says he was here before but he ran inside the harem,,,,

Salima starts searching Rahim in harem...and enters Jodhas room, but Jodha signals here he is here only ...salima begum pretends to not knowing where rahim went ...

Rahim feels happy that he won now...

But soon salima moves towards the curtains and picks him up

"pakadliya"
"yeh dhoka hai choti ammijaan:"
"aapne ammijaan ko kaha na"

jodha laughs at his accusation

"Rahim maaf kardijiye humaein, ayiye hum aapko doosra khel sikathe hai..."

salima feels happy to see jodhas concern and love towards Rahim and leaves Rahim there to play with Jodha...

later both Rahim and Jodha plays a new game snake and ladder ...Rahim feels happy to be with jodha...

And jodha forgets all her pain when she is with him...

both HB and Mainavathi sees Jodha playing with Rahim... like a  mother and child...

"Mainvathiji, humne kahatha na jab jodha ka khud ke aulaad honge tab woh ek acchi maa saabith hogi"

"haan, aisa hi ho, jodha apni zindagi maien aagggey bad jaaye, hum eshwar se yahin vinnathi karthe hain"

PRECAP: thinking πŸ˜†

Suggestions please  and review it i wont mind even if it is negative feedback

NOTE :SEE A PM REQUEST LIST ON PAGE 9 AND HIT LIKE THERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE TO RECIEVE PM UNLIKE IT, SEE YOUR NAME MISSING THAN

CLICK LIKE IN THE NOTE PAGE 9 LINK HERE 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99052289

Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant ,awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ and almost painful contrast...poor jodha
loved it so so much ❀️
pranavvikas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it was nice update pari