Roopal Tyagi and Akhlaque Khan patch up

MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Love is a very strange emotion. Just a while back we had written about common friends trying to iron out differences between estranged couple Ankit Gera and Adaa Khan. The reason for their split was apparently Ankit's closeness with Sapne Suhane Ladkanpan Ke co-star Roopal Tyagi.

Now, Roopal too had broken up a while back with her boyfriend Akhlaque Khan (Na Bole Tum fame) of over a year.

But the latest buzz is that Roopal and Akhlaque have kissed and made up. Yes, they are back together painting the town red.

A credible source confirmed the development adding that the two was spotted together hand-in-hand at a recent party.

Akhlaque also uploaded on Facebook some cute recent pics of him and Roopal enjoying the Xmas fever (check above).

When we spoke to Akhlaque he said, "No, we are just friends who hang out together. Nothing more than that."

He further added that it was difficult for them to get back together as both are busy in their respective lives.

When asked if Ankit was the reason for their break up, Akhlaque said, "Whatever it was, there was no third person involved." When pushed further on whether they are getting back together since Adaa and Ankit are also patching up (seems to) he quipped, "Life is no sum that 2+2=4."
Fair enough.

Roopal on the other hand also maintained the "we are just friends" line. And then went on to rubbish the suggestion that Ankit was the reason for their split. "There were personal reasons which I don't want to get into here."

In closing, when we pointed out that she and Akhlaque were seen hand-in-hand at some event she said, "Ha Ha... you are funny."

Well, guess the joke is not on us, Roopal. Have a merry life you two. Love rules!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks I don't know what to think but all I care about is my two sweethearts are happy. 😃 Roopal and Ankit all the best be happy and keep rocking as Mayan.😉
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lmaooo so some people dreamed about ankit rupal as couple will be shattered now.🥺    well imo there is fire there is a smoke and Rupal said before that she and Ankit are not even friends. just co stars so who is right ? AK or RT ? 🤓  😆
shalluuu thumbnail
confusing articles
breaks ups n patch up simultaneously...
milla thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

confusing articles

breaks ups n patch up simultaneously...

If not seen together break up article if seem together then make up article.😆
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
phew..again a baseless article!!
cant two ppl be frends aftr their break up...roopal n akki both hav common friends.so If in a party roopal is dancing wd akki...is dat really a big deal??
media shud nt publish such articles :(
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aren't the media tired of speculating personal relations of celebrities😡
What ever happens it is their  personal life .😕 They need not answer if they choose to
Once break up , next patch up 

I hope the media understands that with power comes great responsibility too.😡

milla thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Aren't the media tired of speculating personal relations of celebrities😡

What ever happens it is their  personal life .😕 They need not answer if they choose to
Once break up , next patch up 

I hope the media understands that with power comes great responsibility too.😡

Brilliant post with power comes great responsibility👏  If Roopal is seen with Ak sorry his  name too long 😆 that doesn't mean the are back togehter if the are good for them and it none of our business.😉
_angelmini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first both break-up now both patch-up..😕what all this...plzz someone tell roopal-ankit tht they look sooo cute together...😳😳yarr in logo ko dekhta ni h kya...ya dekhna ni chahatee...😡
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is so ridiculous... just because she is partying and took pictures with her ex doesn't mean they have patched up.. AK even attend her birthday bash but that time media was very much keen to linked her with ankit 😡 I have no idea if this article is true or not, they have personal life too we are no one to comment on that.