|| Happy Birthday Sneha (..Sneha..) ||

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Its an angel's birthday today...

You are all invited as we celebrate her day...

Many of you know her as a SM deewaani still though she is

kind of fixed her head & heart now...well any guesses??

Chalo main hi batha dehti hoom...

Well she is none other than Sneha...our cute little baby princess...Angelic Sneha.(..Sneha..)

But for us.. she's our besharam behna urf BB! ðŸ˜Ž
the youngest of us BBs and our darling little sis!

She's one of the ardent fans of Arjun as well as a lifelong member of Droolers thread! ðŸ˜‰ 

Yes ladies and gentlemen(if any),

Dec 27th is the day 
when our cutie pie Sneha graced this mother earth with her presence.😉

Congratulations darling! Happy B'day!

Red roses just for u...

Sweety, We might not show it always, but we do love you a lot!

All pyaari behenon aur bhaiyon, do join in wishing her a very happy b'day!
abi ke abhi wish karo...SYS?

Wishing the happiest b'day ever 
to our 
Cutie
Sweety
Beautiful
Ex SM deewaani
Sneha!

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Chalo wishes ki baari...

Shuruwaat SM se hi karthe hai

Aaj ek din sab maaf kiya...kuch zyaadha dream karlo...

Arjun ka photo zaroor hai but wishes meri hai...sending lots of smiles, happiness and love your way darling...

lo ek virtual gift...ek virtual dinner date SM ke saath...

vidya.anand thumbnail
I wish you simple pleasures in life...
Evergreen happiness
A truly bright future
Most of all Birthday Wishes
Full of smiles and cheers

May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Cake dena bhool gayi...SM ke haathon ek piece...aaj koyi diet nahi...khaalo khaalo

DANCE BABY DANCE...

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

p.s : The song itself is a pun.. ðŸ˜‰

Hey seksy thing,

Tera b'day hai? Haila ðŸ˜ē 18 huh? Aab toh aram se wahi sab kar sakti hai joh tu pichle 4 saal se kar rahi hai ðŸ˜†

Jokes apart.. 

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest person I've ever known..! ðŸĪ— (meri sautan hai, phir bhi! ðŸ˜›)

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile.

Happy B'day sweets!

Will edit later.. abhi bathroom mein bandh hoon, meeting bunk kiya na! ðŸ˜†

Tabtak daaru pee aur khush reh ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›

Edited by despicable_me - 10 years ago
despicable_me thumbnail

From Tun ðŸ˜‰

It was a few minutes before midnight, and a group of cute kids( more precisely known as the Piranha Sisters to some people) were busily planning what to do.

"Oh gosh, ab kya kare? Kya?" one was saying in a panicked voice.

"Oh god, hamesha kitna panicked hoti ho, kuch kar lege nah," another said in a chilled voice.

"But what?" another asked.

"Who mujhe bhi nahin pata, but kisi mahaan insaan ne kahan hain ki jab kissi cheez ko dil so jaho,  to woh wish puri ho jati hain," a fourth girl replied.

"SRK ke dialogues wont help us much," a fifth girl said.

"Nah, but surely we can do something nah," another said.

"Idea, yeh wala pakka ousse pasand ayega," finally one said laughing in an evil way, and then gathering everyone, she made told everyone about it with lots of "ohhh", 
"ooo" in between.

Finally after some time, they all agreed that plan acha tha.

Some hours later

A cute girl was walking down the road for shopping. Inside her heart she was cursing everyone, everyone forgot her birthday. Kaise dost hein mere, she said to herself. 

She was walking, when suddenly a van stopped by, and masked people came out and grabbed her inside.

She didn't even have time to shout, before she fell unconscious out of fear.

One hour later

She was slowly getting consciousness, and when she opened up her eyes, she found herself staring at a dark space.  She couldn't see anything, but hopefully her hands and feet were free.  Taking some time to adjust to the darkness, and this time not being afraid and taking her courage, she made her way touching the wall, till finally she came across a door handle.

Praying to god, she tried to open the door, and to her luck the door opened.  She found herself in another dark room.

"Oh god, yeh kya hain!" she shouted, when she heard some noises in a corner.

She gulped down her saliva, and walked towards the noises, when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.  That was when she opened up her mouth and started to shout deafening everyone around to her.

"Koi isse chup karao!" one girl was saying.

"Sneha stop shouting!" another said, while a third one went to switch on the lights.
it took a few seconds to adjust to the lights, but when she did, Sneha found herself looking in the eyes of seven girls; Avni, Shilpa, Tahi, Vidya, Mithu, Sia and Tina.  

All were looking in a sheepish way and smilling at her.

"Happy birthday," all chorused together.

Sneha didn't know what to do, beat them for frightening her, or be happy that they didn't forget her birthday.

Finally she decided to forgive them, and rushed to hug all of them at one time...
They gave her a huge cake to cut, sang songs for her and even danced for her.

Finally after some time, Sneha's eyes were caught with a big package on the corner of the room.  While she was looking at it, she almost felt as if the package was moving.

"BBs woh kya hain?" she asked innocently.

"Go and see it yourself," one said with a devilish smile.
With an anxious face, Sneha went closer to the package, but as she got closer, she could hear muffled noises coming from inside.

"Ahem girls, sure it's safe?" Sneha asked.

"Of course darling, it's absolutely safe, at least for you," another replied.

Sneha untied the ribbon holding the package decorations, and when opening the package, she found herself staring at a gunnysack tied with a ribbon in the package struggling like crazy. Behind her, there were muffled voices, and she could hear steps going away. 

"Oh, God," she said nervously. She untied the red ribbon that had the top securely tied, and out popped a raging mad Shaleen Malhotra. 

"I'll kill them!" he yelled. 

Sneha turned back to see her friends, and all were quickly disappearing through a door, shouting, "Happy Birthday Sneha, here's your gift to do with what you want!" and chuckling all ran away. 

Sneha started laughing and couldn't stop. Honest to God, her friends were going to be the death of her, but for now she'd just have to figure out what to do with her gift.
Somewhere far from here, the group had finally managed to run away to.

"What do we do now?" one asked.

"Well, first option is to disappear before he comes after us and makes us disappear," another one replied.

"But whatever, it was all worth it," a third one said, and all laughing went away...

Happy Birthday sweet and cute Sneha darling!
We all love you a lot!

From the BBs  or Drunky Droolers or Piranha Sisters :P

despicable_me thumbnail

Hey little besharam behna.. ðŸĪ—

And you grow a year older and wiser.. Not that you weren't before.. ðŸ˜‰  Kaafi smart ho waise.. ðŸ˜Ž

Wish you lots and lots of happiness and good luck.. May all your wishes come true.. May you stay forever the chirpy, cute and besharam BB that you are.. 

Ab bigad sakti ho, officially.. Not that you were an innocent angel before.. ðŸ˜›  Maybe u were.. ðŸĪŠ  Isliye toh Good Morning aur Good Nights ki baarish ko rok diya.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Nah.. It's time to shed it now..  Orange juices won't be the same anymore.. ðŸ˜‰ 

Sorry late ho gaya.. But I'm right here.. Mera return gift kahan hai? ðŸ˜Ž

Kya?! Aapki surili awaaz mein ek baar Badtameez dil ho jaaye?! ðŸ˜‰  Let's make you relive your old crushwala love.. ðŸ˜‰

Kho matt jaana.. ðŸĪŠ   Ya chalo.. It's your day today.. ðŸ˜‰

Love, 

Avni Di.. âĪïļ

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sneha ðŸĪ—

May Ur Wishes N Dreams Come True
Party Hard..
All D Best..
Have A Rocking Day N Year Ahead ðŸ˜ģ

Enjoy...
Take Care ...

ps. Thanku Vidya di N Bbs for d lovely thread..
i know editing baaki h 😉

Stay Blessed..
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday dear
Many many return of the day
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
a many happy returns of this day 
sneha