SP: The importance of trust in relationships. Our actors tell us..

Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The importance of trust in relationships. Our actors tell us!

2  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
With a lot of marriages going for a toss, we asked our actors to share with us the importance of trust in relationships, as that is the basic foundation of any relationship. This is what our actors had to say!

Kritika says, "For me, trust is the base of my relationship. It is very important that trust is at all times present between partners. As far as my relationship with Anand is concerned, what is affecting us right now is trust only."

Shlok smiles, "The reason why trust is so important is because a relationship cannot survive without trust. For any relationship to work out, it is necessary that the partners trust each other."

Shraddha tells us, "The presence of trust shows how healthy the relationship is. It means that there is space present at the same time. And according to me, being truthful really helps in building of this trust."

Sooraj shares, "Sandhya and I have complete faith in each other. no matter what happens, we know that we will always have each other and that is what keeps our relationship strong and going."

According to you, what is the importance of trust in relationships? Do share it with us!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree, Trust is the most important ingredient of any relationship.

Once Trust is broken then its hard to build it up again.

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Richa!😊
Agree with them & you too Shobha!👍🏼