manjeets thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guess what here now.  Shruti will do the HIV test and Prabha will have the reports replaced. This is all her game plan to kick Shruti out of Sanjay's life.   same old same old stories. No masala.
Prabha should be punished for her deeds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hate that woman.

I want to use prabha's face as a punching bag 🤬 😡 Edited by Mahek_No1 - 10 years ago
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I hate that woman.

I want to use prabha's face as a punching bag 🤬 😡

A woman like Prabha can make any sane person lose it. And its so obvious Prabha replaced the reports. Shruti should have been smart enough to understand that. Sanjay has turned as spineless as his dad.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More than Prabha, I hate her husband and Sanjay (shruti is a gone case whose only aim in life is to get the monster-in-law to spray saasumaa ki mamta on her rather than poison)How could both these grown men tolerate Prambo mambo dictate that she will get the reports and later watch her dragon mouth explode fire on Shruti and purani saasuma? I would have loved to see the phattu sasur make himself useful by giving his wife a nice thappad and glue her mouth while Sanjay should have forbidden Shruti from putting up with his mommy's PMS

We all know mommy dearest ate the real result and gave her nau lakha haar to nurse maiya for a fake report
shiv0624 thumbnail
It is so obvious she switched the reports or had fake reports made...Sanjay and Shruti should be smart enough to get another test done...this is so unrealistic...
I guess Sanjay will hate his mother once the truth about reports are revealed...