ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know after watching today's episode lot of us are in dismay but if we think logically, DV is the hero of this show and from day one in the description of the character, no where they mentioned that DV will turn negative or slight grey.

In the recent article also its mentioned that DV's Dad will be against this rista ...

DV is understanding that his own bro is the bada aadmi against Sanchi only now. and before any thing else, he showed his cordial jesture to his bro today. And his bro assumed that DV will leave his client for him ... Anway does not know that DV is involved with Sanchi on a personal level.

Only tomorrow we will know how DV understands what his bro wants from him and how he reacts..
So I believe just to create this kind of high point, today the episode is stopped at such a point.
Ideally we are supposed have a weekend episode today and we could be mulling over it for 3 days but due to this schedule change, we may see how DV reacts to his bro tomorrow itself.

In all probability DV may say no to his bro and that is why he was looking disturbed in the new year party BTS
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all i wanna tell u i ws missing u a lot bhanu...
i ws thnkng of making a post 4 u so tat at least ap usko band kerny tou aogi na!!k its irrelevant🤣
per bohat khushi hui apka post dekh k nd yay m the 1st 1 2 cmnt🥳
nw cmng 2 the topic me ko pta e dv wont ever turn negative so m wid u😉
Edited by tinatartari - 10 years ago
kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyu Bhanu... I cud only read the WU n cudnt watch the show. . I was a lil bit worid aftr reading update... but yu cleared all my doubts.. n for maintaining positivity.. I can imagine the hype show created today...
Gud post...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinatartari

1st of all i wanna tell u i ws missing u a lot bhanu

hugs... I was sick... and holiday season is also keeping me busy
tinatartari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

hugs... I was sick... and holiday season is also keeping me busy

aww!!what happened 2 u bhanu???😭
r u ok nw???
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunalthebest

Thankyu Bhanu... I cud only read the WU n cudnt watch the show. . I was a lil bit worid aftr reading update... but yu cleared all my doubts.. n for maintaining positivity.. I can imagine the hype show created today...
Gud post...

yeah... this is much required... we know that they are shooting atleast a week ahead and the episodes are also cut at least a week ahead
so this was planned to be the weekend cliff 😆
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

I know after watching today's episode lot of us are in dismay but if we think logically, DV is the hero of this show and from day one in the description of the character, no where they mentioned that DV will turn negative or slight grey.

In the recent article also its mentioned that DV's Dad will be against this rista ...

DV is understanding that his own bro is the bada aadmi against Sanchi only now and before any thing else, he showed his cordial jesture to his bro today. And his bro assumed that DV will leave his client for him ... Anway does not know that DV is involved with Sanchi on a personal level.
Only tomorrow we will know how DV understands what his bro wants from him and how he reacts..
So I believe just to create this kind of high point, today the episode is stopped at such a point.
Ideally we are supposed have a weekend episode today and we could be mulling over it for 3 days but due to this schedule change, we may see how DV reacts to his bro tomorrow itself.

In all probability DV may say no to his bro and that is why he was looking disturbed in the new year party BTS

That was exactly my thought.If DV would have been negative and  been helping his bro in getting Sanchi's land ,then he would haven't been so disturbed in the party(as per BTS ).He would have acted all normal in front of Sanchi.He may have tried to convince his bro ...but failed and now he is in the way to fight against his brother.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Tina and Adi, nothing but cold, cough and fever...
I am recovering now...😆
tinatartari thumbnail
bhanu cn i make 1 post??
uspe me ko ban ya block tou nae kerogi???
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfect...just few moments ago I wrote this in another post and here I see your post. I completely agree...DV will not turn negative.