eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sanjay is starting to get on my nerves, he is really getting on as prabha son, raising her voice to shruti, blaming ami, hiding things from shruti, I feel sanjay has something to do with harsh death.. what do u guys think..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually,I dnt have any expectation from this show now🥱
Only one week is left to wrap up but still Cv's are not making any change in the storyline..!😡
Moreover, they are ruining every character..!
Everyone loved Sanjay's character as a sensible & matured personality...but now they are representing him in another way..!🤢

Sanjay was well-concerned about his mother's nature...Dnt understand why he's behaving like this..!!

And if Shruti has realized that nobody is happy...neither Baa,Prabha nor her children...Then why not to take any action rather than proving herself as an ideal bahu..!!!😕

About Harsh's death...I dnt know what message they are going to give...They can't end the story with a sad note & hope they won't make fun of such a sensitive issue..!!

chit9 thumbnail
Yep...I've been feeling that ever since Sanjay got married to Shruti, that was the end of his good character. Its like he got what he wanted and he doesn't care about anything else.

Even in today's episode, his main concern was that his mother will throw Shruti out of the house and he fought with her about that. But all other wrongs that she does with Shruti and kids and the bad things she was saying do not get any reaction from him...its scary now to see Sanjay and how Shruti's kids are expected to live in that house forever with a father who doesn't care.

Another thing, I do not understand is the emphasis on not breaking and continuing with relationships at ANY cost. Why is it sooo important to Sanjay and Shruti that Prabha accepts her as the DIL at the cost of so much unhappiness to everyone especially her own children. Its like their unhappiness is totally sidelined besides a few hugs and tears and Prabha's wrong doings are also totally ignored. Why is there so much emphasis on pacifying her even when she is SO WRONG. Is it because Sanjay cannot live without her and her money or Shruti is scared that society wil say that she separated a 40 yr old son from his beloved mommy 😆

What a wrong message to send out to the younger generation that maintain relationships and tolerate injustice and humiliation even when you know the person is wrong and people are suffering.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Agree with all three of you.
Instead of CV's giving us a meaningful ending .. 😭 there r still torturing us by showing such illogical tracks ..  with all charters having donated their brains somewhere. ðŸ˜¡
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What pissed me off the most was the fact that no one was even bothered that Ami and Khushbu was present when Prabha exposed Harsh's truth. 
Sanjay was really a let down. Had he really not wanted Shruti to find out in that manner then he could have taken the file from his mother and sternly let her know to shut up. Instead after the truth is out, then he decides to be stern with her.
I am so sick of Sanjay and Shruti behaviour towards Ami and Khusbu as well. Their feelings are totally ignored. Shruti cant even see that her kids are unhappy.
What a disaster this show turned into.