Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm also surprised he didn't take Sangram's name but maybe he feels Tanisha is a stronger candidate to win the show.

I think his comments about Salman were very sweet - maybe he's sucking up, maybe he isn't but I definitely know that Andy appreciated Salman talking to him on weekends and he did respect Salman.

I love you Androoo ❤️ Khush raho 👍🏼
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
FACT is, BECAUSE he didn't stick with Gauhar and turned on her yesterday IS THE REASON he has been evicted.😆
He chose Tanisha, he lost votes.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chevi

I'm also surprised he didn't take Sangram's name but maybe he feels Tanisha is a stronger candidate to win the show.

I think his comments about Salman were very sweet - maybe he's sucking up, maybe he isn't but I definitely know that Andy appreciated Salman talking to him on weekends and he did respect Salman.

I love you Androoo ❤️ Khush raho 👍🏼

Chevi in the Colors interview he mentioned Tanisha and Sangram both. I think Tani is his first choice followed by Sangy.

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Chevi in the Colors interview he mentioned Tanisha and Sangram both. I think Tani is his first choice followed by Sangy.

Yes, I saw that. A little sad he never took Elli's name but in a written interview he did mention her 👍🏼
I don't mind if Sangram or Tanisha wins. 😊
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
awww now Andy will be in the hit list of certain rabid fangroupies..
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i hope they don't threaten to burn his house down 
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AlayneStone

i hope they don't threaten to burn his house down 

I am already seeing posts saying he is defaming Maatey 😆

Who knows how far they will go lol.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now that Andy has been evicted, out of the remaining 4 in the house, my winners would be:  Tanisha, Sangram, Ajaz in the same order.
Tanisha has been a true friend to Andy, there's no doubt about it and it was pretty evident from watching the episodes and the uncensored videos.

Sangram is a nice chap.  He too is a good friend of Andy's but honestly, he rarely stood or supported Andy as much as Tanisha did.

Ajaz is my 3rd best bet only because of his entertainment factor.
Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I am already seeing posts saying he is defaming Maatey 😆

Who knows how far they will go lol.

its so funny with that fandom, they post their homicidal urges in one thread and the whole fandom "likes" it, they post very sexist and misogynistic comments in another thread and the fandom laps it up, then the same people start their women empowerment rants when it suits their agendas..

they post homophobic comments to bash contestants in one thread and then go on and on about LGBT rights social crusade in another..

the list goes on and on..

truly like idol like fans
TelLover thumbnail
I am so glad Andy supports Tanisha... She is indeed a genuine person in BB and have maintained her sanity on various occasions unlike others who used to wait for an occasion to create drama for the cameras.