IPKKND...EBP : Secret Santa (GIFTS HANDOUT)

Posted: 10 years ago

That Season is here again, The time where dear and near ones meet and where far and loved one arrive, The time where the houses are all decorated with red and green and the Christmas trees are lighten up. 
That season is knocking upon our front doors, as it awaits us. We unwrap our year long wishlist and make all he persons in our life smile. We create happiness and nothing but sweet memories to take us through the next year.
That Season is here again, the time for giving and sharing.

The Chirstmas Season have finally returned.

We wish that on this joyous occasion everyone is happy with your near & dear ones, far & loved ones. All maybe gather in your home to celebrate this festive season. Christmas day is here. 

So let's gather and begin our "Secret Santa" Gifts HandOut .

Regards
IPKKND-EBP Team

Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Members & Their Secret Santa
All members that participated was given a name for whom they had to turn Secret Santa for. I now disclose your gifts to their respective members and I will reveal you Secret Santa.

Asharkibiwi - Your Secret Santa was no other than myself (-Amanda-), And I have got a little something for you done my great friend Appy. Here is your gift, do flaunt in your dabba.

Neelum.drashti - Your Secret Santa was ...Asya... , And she have made this wonderful you for this holiday season. Here are you gifts.

sparklingeyes - Your Secret Santa is Edna4Philip , She had wrote a beautiful OS for you. Read it and do tell how it was. 

FF: NEVER TOLD YOU.

Aastha Kirloskar- that was her name.
Now she is welk known as Aastha Agnihothri She's the girl next door.
She was born in heaven--
Brought up along with the faries--
After her marriage
Reached the the hell.

Shlok Agnihothri-rude and ruthless.
Revenge, pain, tears-He can give such things
Love, peace, smile-He hate such things.
Married to a angel...    

It was 6 months after their wedding. Nothing changed...
Anjali scolding like before..
Sojal plotting like before...
Kaavya crying like before...
Shlok teasing like before...
Not even de hate changed..

One day it was who Abhay visited Anjali Nivas. Abhay had a plan to take revenge on Aastha. He came and joined with de Breakfast.
                  He have kept a live wire on the way where Aastha would pass and he hid himself to watch de fun.
   It was Shlok to notice this and was broken. He regretted 4 letting his sister go with such man who never fear of killing someone.
Now it was de time 4 him 2 save Aastha.
He saved her.
He wanted to teach Abhay a lesson bt befor he cud do such things he should take care of his wife. He should be a support to her rather than her enemy.
So he choose his wife than Abhay.
He apologized to Aastha. To his amuzement she accepted his apollogy.
He had a guess that someting is wrong somewhere bt his hapiness stoped him frm thinking.

He planned her to take her to a long drive.
She accepted this also...
It was a farm house.
She reached there before he could.
Aastha: Sorry Shlok, I never wanted to hurt you. But itz my turn to take revenge.
Shlok: In de car.. I hv 2 reach there Aastha wud be waiting.
Aastha: Really Sorry. Bt I hv no other option...
Shlok was driving down de road, Aastha was having a knife on her hand...

Shlok reached de place amd he saw Aastha on de bed she covered herself with de blanket.
He went near her and sat.
He started to speak.

Aastha I want to tell u sumting that I wanted to tell since I married u, i am sure that wanted 2 take revenge on you.
Bt after i saw u within a four walls, it felt something different, I was atractted towards u Aastha.
I wanted 2 speak up since we planned our honeymoon in weeks of marriage.
Bt i had no courage to speak up...
Now I have... 
This is the one I never told you
I LOVE U AASTHA.

He removed the blanket to see ger hand cut and blood around her
He was talking to a lifeless body...
He noticed a note left 4 him by Aastha

Shlok u denied me love
I denied u life
I know u r a man of taking things easier
Yesterday there was Swati in ur lyf
2day it was me Aastha 2mrw it will be someother one.

He was shattered to read de last 2 lines.
He lied down next to her.

Next morning..
All de news channels rushed fr de spot where de buisness magnet Shlok Agnihothri was found dead along with his wife Aastha Agnihothri.

All love stories never have a happy ending.

prc_fan1 - Your Secret Santa is Hanaa91. She had this wonderful gift for you. Hope you like.

sneak-peek- Your Secret Santa was harianjana . And lucky you got two gift was hari. Enjoy!

.Siham. - Your Secret Santa  was momo121 and here is your gift. Hope you like it.

Members & Their Secret Santa
All members that participated was given a name for whom they had to turn Secret Santa for. I now disclose your gifts to their respective members and I will reveal you Secret Santa. Con't from above!

Edna4Philip - Your Secret Santa was sneak peek, however due to loss of data she couldn't provide another gift for you. However, Since I (-Amanda-) am here, there is nothing to worry about. I have got something for you it was done by .Siham. , hope you like it.

Hanaa91 - Your Secret Santa is prc_fan1. Accidentally you both were paired opposite each other, which wasn't suppose to happen. Anyways, your SS did't submit any gifts but Main Hoon Na..😉 I (-Amanda-) have still gotten a gift for you ji. It's done by .Siham. , Hope you like it.

...Asya... -  Your Secret Santa was sparklingeyes, and she have sent so many gifts for you hope you liked them.

harianjana - Your Secret Santa was Asharkibiwi and here is your gift.

momo121 - Your Secret Santa is Neelam.drashti, and your favorite is your gift.

Hope everyone liked their gifts and hope you guys give thanks...
Merry Christmas Forum Members.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok now I hope u dnt need anymore RES...and I can post nw 🤔 I waited for 2hours to post my comment here...so may I?

okk so u were my secret Santa 😃 🤗 merry Christmas dear...and thanx for d beautiful sigg.. my fawad .m using it...thanx appy this siggy s awesome 🤗
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow, i really liked my gift, Thank u so much...asya...🤗..Merry christmas to everyone!
sparklingeyes thumbnail
I didn't liked my gift...it is not of my fav either
:( :(
Anyways Thank u Edna
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thats so sweet of you and love the gift
Thankyou so much!!!!!
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
thankyooou sooo much Momo fooor the sig :)

Leprechaun thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

I didn't liked my gift...it is not of my fav either
:( :(
Anyways Thank u Edna

Sorry Sorry 
It was my last time preperation
I was nt able to post what i wrote 4 u.
I am so Sorry.
I disappointed u.
😭