Ram -todays show stealer

3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
first of all he was looking killer in grey and then the scene with priya where he says he loves pihu more than priya
And the RB mode gosh he nailed it thos is just a jhalak cant wait the same RB mode on pihu which is cmg soon all this is build up for that i guess
Anyways he was all rounder too RB mode,cuteness,caring father
Falling in love with him all over again
The best was chugalkor dialigue
Pihu is turned into psycho i think priya or sammy should tell about her to ram asap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

johnbips11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3vennela

first of all he was looking killer in grey and then the scene with priya where he says he loves pihu more than priya
And the RB mode gosh he nailed it thos is just a jhalak cant wait the same RB mode on pihu which is cmg soon all this is build up for that i guess
Anyways he was all rounder too RB mode,cuteness,caring father
Falling in love with him all over again
The best was chugalkor dialigue
Pihu is turned into psycho i think priya or sammy should tell about her to ram asap

I agree he was the show stealer and he was guessing something wrong but none believing him

U know what you posted in wrong place here only ram bashing posts gets more likes than ram praising

Even if he is right he wont be praised here
3vennela thumbnail
Hmmm I know but still couldn't resist from posting
I agree when ram is saying that pihu is lying y can't this dumbo.priya n vik not listening
And suhani is one cry kitty pata nahi kya sochti hain
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup he was too good today..
RaYa scene though in different frame but i loved it..
RB Ram is always a treat to watch.. πŸ‘πŸΌ nd last mein golu Ram when Vik- Priya were teasing himπŸ˜†...his dialogue kitne besharam ho tum dono..haha
Loved it..nothing else in epi..except these scenes..

And kady was very good too in today's epi..Ashima did a good job.. πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
johnbips11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3vennela

Hmmm I know but still couldn't resist from posting
I agree when ram is saying that pihu is lying y can't this dumbo.priya n vik not listening
And suhani is one cry kitty pata nahi kya sochti hain

Even i dont like suhani she is plain irritating
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Ram was the show stealer today. Kady and Pihu were good too, one a mini-Priya and the other like her Nutz Bua.Edited by SuganthiS - 10 years ago
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well... Ram needs to know the truth about Pihu ASAp... coz at the end it will cause more damage if not told at right time... Sammy is only scared of Ram coz he has seen what Pihu is capable of doing and what Ram can do for his daughter...
I think It is high time and Pihu's past truth will come out soon through this situation...
Ramdeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Yup he was too good today..
RaYa scene though in different frame but i loved it..
RB Ram is always a treat to watch.. πŸ‘πŸΌ nd last mein golu Ram when Vik- Priya were teasing himπŸ˜†...his dialogue kitne besharam ho tum dono..haha
Loved it..nothing else in epi..except these scenes..

And kady was very good too in today's epi..Ashima did a good job.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes RB ram always treat to watch
Even I liked only RB ram and Kady scene😊
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: johnbips11

I agree he was the show stealer and he was guessing something wrong but none believing him

U know what you posted in wrong place here only ram bashing posts gets more likes than ram praising

Even if he is right he wont be praised here

Who cares whether He gets praises or not fr other. He was is and will be always our best character in the show..
3vennela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilli4BALH

Who cares whether He gets praises or not fr other. He was is and will be always our best character in the show..

well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ