Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

honest confession
i never ever liked kushal because he was good /nice to others...i mean for me it was never like he is good to gauhar so i will love him and if he does anything against gau,i vl hate him...so whatever kush decides,always with him...i always LOVED him for the care he takes for the people whom he loves...

Same here..I love him and will continue loving him snd I dont think kushal is at fault at all., any bf wud do , react the same way.. :)
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Merry Christmas !!  β€οΈπŸ€—

Sahi mein, I actually went on to read alternate pages after first 20 pages or so.

And haina ? Andy ka eviction is SHOCKING ! 
But his actually gives me hopes for Gauhar to win ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Welcome back πŸ€—
and yeah even I have gt high hopes now... Gau FTW β­οΈ
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG WOW! I go for like 20 hours and SO much happens!!!!! I haven't read all the pages, but have a brief idea of what's happening cause I kept reading a few pages in between.
Also, my lovely Sistah did send me PMs with updates! β€οΈ

Anyhow, ANDY is gone?! WOAH! I genuinely thought it would be Tanisha. As much as I wanted Ajaz to go, I really thought it would be Tanisha. UNBELIEVABLE.

Also, for the Kushal thing, I don't think it was a goof up by his nephew. Must be an action he did in haste, and then he calmed down and. He obviously couldn't say that on twitter, which is why this. But as long as he's followed her again, I don't think it matters. What remains to see is these 2 on the finale. Because the poor thing inside has NO clue about what he's been upto outside.

I read a post that Sistah made a few pages back.. About both their POVs and rights and wrongs on both of their behalves. And I must say, I completely agree with EVERYTHING she said. BOTH are right. And BOTH are wrong. However, whatever be the case, I don't think Kush should have lashed out like this on twitter and made it such a public thing. It must have been in haste, hacked, or GENUINELY a mistake, but whatever. It's just kinda shocking. 

I agree perhaps Gau shouldn't have started talking to him so much again, but it in NO way changes even an IOTA of what she feels for him. And he needs to look at that.

Again, like Sistah said, I have invested TOO much in these two. These past 2-3 months have JUST been about Gauahar Kushal for me. And if they ABRUPTLY end like this over such a trivial issue, then it's just going to be a little TOO fishy. I'll be heartbroken and hurt for sure, but I'll be PISSED as well. At the lengths people can go. I'm not saying it'll come to this. I'm saying IF it comes to this, then.

So let's just wait till the Finale. Or his tweet. Cause that's ALL we have to count on. Otherwise it's REALLY sad. Like seriously.
Happy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hate to see gau and creep togethr,,,dey both r in d kitchen,,,,since there r vry few contestants lft in d house,,dey will more show gau-creep convo,,,,,,😑
why is she nt avoiding him lyk she did before,,,she knws kushal will get hurt aftr dis bt still she is doing dis
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Also, SANJANA!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! Missed you SO much! πŸ€—
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy003

i just hate to see gau and creep togethr,,,dey both r in d kitchen,,,,since there r vry few contestants lft in d house,,dey will more show gau-creep convo,,,,,,😑

why is she nt avoiding him lyk she did before,,,she knws kushal will get hurt aftr dis bt still she is doing dis

Gau seems to be alone in the kitchen right now. I'm watching. πŸ˜•  
dishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy003

And then we expect kushal not to get Hurt ? He is her BF obvs he would be hurt ..
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

honest confession
i never ever liked kushal because he was good /nice to others...i mean for me it was never like he is good to gauhar so i will love him and if he does anything against gau,i vl hate him...so whatever kush decides,always with him...i always LOVED him for the care he takes for the people whom he loves...

Obviously, no one loves him here cos he loves Gauahar, we love them both as individuals and what they bring out in each other !
Frankly, I think no one sort of Hated kushal before but a lot of us were indifferent to him cos he is not someone who has a strong personality. His loving and caring side came to surface only once we saw Gauahar -Kushal together. 

As for Gauahar, I dont think she would have survived for SO long had Kushal not been there for her in the initial weeks when all the HM's sent her from Heaven to Hell. Kushal actually gave her the stability and mellowed her down, from here otherwise VERY strong personality.

Both are truly each other's strengths, EXACTLY how it should be in a relationship ! 
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GossipGirl2013

-Humaira- Really liked interacting with you today. In future lets just PM each other. 

Btw read on twitter that Andy was evicted because it was leaked that he's going to win. The way Sangram's reality is beimg shown since the Rajat Sharma episode don't think he can win. But lets see. Time will tell.

That's true. I think almost everybody knew Andy was supposed to win. Hence the change in decision. But if not Sangram, they have to choose Gau. Because it has to be one of these two. Let's hope. X

srkfanaticism thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Obviously, no one loves him here cos he loves Gauahar, we love them both as individuals and what they bring out in each other !
Frankly, I think no one sort of Hated kushal before but a lot of us were indifferent to him cos he is not someone who has a strong personality. His loving and caring side came to surface only once we saw Gauahar -Kushal together. 

As for Gauahar, I dont think she would have survived for SO long had Kushal not been there for her in the initial weeks when all the HM's sent her from Heaven to Hell. Kushal actually gave her the stability and mellowed her down, from here otherwise VERY strong personality.

Both are truly each other's strengths, EXACTLY how it should be in a relationship ! 

exactly thanks so much for this postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘