DDBEDS Cast ( Vikas Sethi aka Jaswant Rana)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello every body. 
Last night I was chatting with my friends on fb ..and was talking about Jass. We found that we Know little about him . 

In fact ..the whole cast of DDBEDS needs to be introduced to us in order to know better about them. There are a lot of interesting informations about them which we don't know. 

So here I am starting with our beloved villain , the stylish and handsome : Vikas Sethi.

Here what is wrote about him in wiki: 

He acted in many movies like: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham as Robbie. And acted as a lead in Oops.

He acted also in many tv serials . He is a trained dancer. He participated in Nach baliye 3 and was eleminated , coz his co wasn't as good as him 

Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Vikas is a trained dancer..omg.dint know this may be i know that he acted in many popular shows.tfs itidal
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

Vikas is a trained dancer..omg.dint know this may be i know that he acted in many popular shows.tfs itidal

You are welcome Uma. 😊 Thanks for comment.

Yes you have to see him dancing . Wow ..super dancer. 

And he danced also in some tv awards. I found a dance number on youtube Ejaz Khan , Sanjeeda and Vikas were dancing in Star Plus awards.😃
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

tfs. WHAT! HE IS TRAINED DANCER?😲
Originally posted by Rheva

tfs. WHAT! HE IS TRAINED DANCER?😲

That's what the judge of Nach baliye said. 😳 Watch Nach baliye season 3 episode 1 minute 48 on youtube.

He also was in Zara Nach Ke Dikha season one . If you want to watch his dance number here is the link ..from minute 7:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mUXLzzUoao&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Now here is a list of Vikas' shows:

thanks awida...its a surprise that jaz is a trained dancer... 👏
Originally posted by Renu111

thanks awida...its a surprise that jaz is a trained dancer... 👏

Thanks for comment Renu. And yes ..Vaibhavi Merchant the famous choreographer who was one of the judges of NB3 said that to him. Watch this video minute 49:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRoSSnPmCss&feature=youtube_gdata_player
U have put so much effort n have collected this info ...great ..👏 tfs .
Originally posted by heera1702

U have put so much effort n have collected this info ...great ..👏 tfs .

Thanks for commenting Hema.😊

I enjoy searching. So I thought why don't I share these informations and increase the number of posts in our forum?  😉