POTENTIAL WINNERS OF BB7!

arshiforeverxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Andy - Entertaining and funny. People love him. However, initially it came across as if he was very greedy to win. Always wanted to be captain, always wanted to be awarded best performer. However, his biggest mistake was when he vented out his anger to Pratyusha, Kamya and Gauhar in the wrong way only because he was named to be evicted for discussing nominations! He was GREEDY! it hit him hard that he was going to be evicted, it made him nasty. 

Sangram - ALWAYS PREACHES to be honest and truthful and nice to everybody. He has said some pretty nasty things about people behind their back! Truly as identified by the audience, a thali ka baigain. He never stood up for anybody! Even if a women was being insulted, he did nothing to stop. he doesn't actually practice what he preaches! :P he is no great human either. 

Ajaz - Sadak chap. Really irritating to watch. He freaking compliments everyone women. Flirt/devdas. He does everything for the cameras. He only actually loves himself and is here only for the money. He clearly in a misconception that he the most popular and that the audience loves him the most! Nobody had even heard of him ever before bigg boss. He told Kushal that he did tv serials 8 years ago and that he has done really big films, yeah right! Kushal became so popular with his one serial. He has a huge fan following in the UK and US. Not deserving to win. He only used Gauhar for footage, never actually considered her a friend. 

Tanisha - I loved her in the first two weeks. I actually thought she was a strong, independent women. Things went wrong when she fell for Armaan. That showed who she actually is. A DOORMAT! This women has never ever thought of anyone else other than Armaan (that whole damn eggs issue was blown out of proportion!). She has never taken a stand on anything. Even when Armaan has verbally abused her soo much. A man who can't respect the women he loves can't be expected to respect any women! And yet she always goes back to him. SHE has provided no entertainment whatsoever in this show. Least deserving to win! 

Gauhar - My favourite :P the most beautiful and the most deserving to win! She is not perfect but is a 10000 times better than the others. Yes she is VERY opinionated person! She is a strong girl! She has been so rudely bashed by Salman, its disgusting. Atleast she takes a stand on every issue! She is FAIR. She will even scold Kushal if he is doing something wrong! Unlike Tanisha who blindly supports Armaan. She has given plenty of entertainment this season. It's such a pleasure to watch her dress so nicely, sing songs and she is an amazing dancer. However she went wrong in the fact that she got a little too attached to Kushal. Those who disliked Kushal, starting disliking Gauhar as well. She came in the eye was stopping Kushal too much, which kind of shadowed her personality! However i still think she should win ;) 

share your opinion people! 
Edited by arshiforeverxxx - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I see. So you took the time off your invaluable life to bash one contestant and praise the rest.

I see what you did there.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yesss Gauhar deserves to Win!! 
singin80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seedhe seethe bolo na..Gauhar mate ki jai ! Gauhar maate ki jai !!
Don't give false reasons to vote for Gauhar
Edited by singin80 - 10 years ago
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gauhar FTW! ðŸ¥³Edited by desi344 - 10 years ago
desikudi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiforeverxxx

Andy - Entertaining and funny. People love him. However, initially it came across as if he was very greedy to win. Always wanted to be captain, always wanted to be awarded best performer. However, his biggest mistake was when he vented out his anger to Pratyusha, Kamya and Gauhar in the wrong way only because he was named to be evicted for discussing nominations! He was GREEDY! it hit him hard that he was going to be evicted, it made him nasty. 

Sangram - ALWAYS PREACHES to be honest and truthful and nice to everybody. He has said some pretty nasty things about people behind their back! Truly as identified by the audience, a thali ka baigain. He never stood up for anybody! Even if a women was being insulted, he did nothing to stop. he doesn't actually practice what he preaches! :P he is no great human either. 

Ajaz - Sadak chap. Really irritating to watch. He freaking compliments everyone women. Flirt/devdas. He does everything for the cameras. He only actually loves himself and is here only for the money. He clearly in a misconception that he the most popular and that the audience loves him the most! Nobody had even heard of him ever before bigg boss. He told Kushal that he did tv serials 8 years ago and that he has done really big films, yeah right! Kushal became so popular with his one serial. He has a huge fan following in the UK and US. Not deserving to win. He only used Gauhar for footage, never actually considered her a friend. 

Tanisha - I loved her in the first two weeks. I actually thought she was a strong, independent women. Things went wrong when she fell for Armaan. That showed who she actually is. A DOORMAT! This women has never ever thought of anyone else other than Armaan (that whole damn eggs issue was blown out of proportion!). She has never taken a stand on anything. Even when Armaan has verbally abused her soo much. A man who can't respect the women he loves can't be expected to respect any women! And yet she always goes back to him. SHE has provided no entertainment whatsoever in this show. Least deserving to win! 

Gauhar - My favourite :P the most beautiful and the most deserving to win! She is not perfect but is a 10000 times better than the others. Yes she is VERY opinionated person! She is a strong girl! She has been so rudely bashed by Salman, its disgusting. Atleast she takes a stand on every issue! She is FAIR. She will even scold Kushal if he is doing something wrong! Unlike Tanisha who blindly supports Armaan. She has given plenty of entertainment this season. It's such a pleasure to watch her dress so nicely, sing songs and she is an amazing dancer. However she went wrong in the fact that she got a little too attached to Kushal. Those who disliked Kushal, starting disliking Gauhar as well. She came in the eye was stopping Kushal too much, which kind of shadowed her personality! However i still think she should win ;) 

share your opinion people! 

You have the wrong title for your post...your title should be my Potential winner of BB7 is Gauhar Khan..please do not make stupid posts.