Bhanujeet Sudan to enter Pavitra Rishta !

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Balaji Telefilm's one of the longest running shows, Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV has been witnessing new entries one after the other. After roping in Sumukhi Pendse the makers have now finalized Bhanujeet Sudan to play an important role in the show.

Sources inform that Bhanujeet will play the role of Rishabh Kapoor who will be part of Purvi's ( Asha Negi). The actor has started shooting for the show and his entry will be telecast within this week.

When contacted, Bhanujeet said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I've started shooting for the it but I can't reveal anything about my role."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Bhanujeet-Sudan-to-enter-Pavitra-Rishta/articleshow/27756293.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pls reunite arvi. no need to drag down another persons life because of the so-called deep love and compatibility that is arvi! run sir! ovi's done for, onir ran away and you should too! just let arvi sort out their problems and lives. what is this with couples having to be with other people to prove their love to each other or make each other jealous?!? I'm so confused!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!
 This was expected! This is how Ekta is utilizing or cashing in on AshVik's popularity! By adding jealousy quadrangle for 40+ Arjun-Purvi-Ovi and the new guy! ðŸĪŠ

Oh Well, in BALH too, 60 yr old RK and Priya have a triangle love story with Juhi, 62 yr old Ram almost got married to Juhi while his wife was still alive but in a coma!😆

This is nothing new in Ektaland...also in KZK, I think 70+ yr olds Prerna-Anurag-Bajaj were still playing triangle triangle! ðŸ˜†
muaaz thumbnail
So its Tit for Tat Arjun make purvi jealous with the help of Ex-wife now purvi make Arjun jealous with the help of Rashib bajaj way to go CV .
Edited by muaaz - 10 years ago
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muaaz

So its Tit for Tat Arjun make purvi jealous with the help of Ex-wife now purvi make Arjun jealous with the help of Rashib bajaj way to go CV .

The article doesn't give a complete picture about his part/role between Arjun and Purvi. It just says he will be a part of Purvi's...
Now Purvi's what????? ( Life, plan to know about Arjun's truth, part of a love quadrilateral that would now start between Arjun Purvi, Ovi and him, part of Purvi's life if Arjun is to die etc etc etc).

The article has left a room for endless possibilities. 
Will his role be just that of a cameo that would be phased after reuniting Arjun Purvi or is he the new face opposite Purvi? 
Especially after the speculations of RD leaving the show and Asha's decision to remain or quit PR still being in limbo.

Why aren't articles properly proof-read before publishing?... Phew??

Edited by bitasta - 10 years ago
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks for sharing!

This was expected! This is how Ekta is utilizing or cashing in on AshVik's popularity! By adding jealousy quadrangle for 40+ Arjun-Purvi-Ovi and the new guy! ðŸĪŠ

Oh Well, in BALH too, 60 yr old RK and Priya have a triangle love story with Juhi, 62 yr old Ram almost got married to Juhi while his wife was still alive but in a coma!😆

This is nothing new in Ektaland...also in KZK, I think 70+ yr olds Prerna-Anurag-Bajaj were still playing triangle triangle! ðŸ˜†

Well said Pallavi di..
I don't/didn't watch other shows regularly
But i think BALH portrayed the life after marriage between a man who was post 40 and woman who was in her late 30s?
And Anurag, Prerana and Bajaj were playing marriage marriage even after getting their grand daughters married.
So what if they want to show the second inning of Arvi's love story?
In Ekta's land leads  and those come between them are immortal and take a bath in the fountain of youth.
But logically shouldn't the story now revolve around their children?

P.S: Onir did not run away. He married Shalini and sailed off to Canadian sunshine..

Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And it continues WHAT A DRAG!
simonaM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muaaz

Balaji Telefilm's one of the longest running shows, Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV has been witnessing new entries one after the other. After roping in Sumukhi Pendse the makers have now finalized Bhanujeet Sudan to play an important role in the show.

Sources inform that Bhanujeet will play the role of Rishabh Kapoor who will be part of Purvi's ( Asha Negi). The actor has started shooting for the show and his entry will be telecast within this week.

When contacted, Bhanujeet said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I've started shooting for the it but I can't reveal anything about my role."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Bhanujeet-Sudan-to-enter-Pavitra-Rishta/articleshow/27756293.cms

maybe he is Purvi son
muaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitasta

The article doesn't give a complete picture about his part/role between Arjun and Purvi. It just says he will be a part of Purvi's...
Now Purvi's what????? ( Life, plan to know about Arjun's truth, part of a love quadrilateral that would now start between Arjun Purvi, Ovi and him, part of Purvi's life if Arjun is to die etc etc etc).

The article has left a room for endless possibilities. 
Will his role be just that of a cameo that would be phased after reuniting Arjun Purvi or is he the new face opposite Purvi? 
Especially after the speculations of RD leaving the show and Asha's decision to remain or quit PR still being in limbo.

Why aren't articles properly proof-read before publishing?... Phew??

If  you are the reguler viewer of Ekta serial then you know thier is no end less possibilities in Ekta and thier CV mind . He just come to make arjun jealous may be in Purvi side its just friendship but in 2nd he really fall in love with Purvi or as per Arjun way of thinking he may be go ahead to make them as pair ofter all he think he is died within two month .Its only my prediction ofter watching Ekta serial past 8 years exp.
Edited by muaaz - 10 years ago
beautifulchaos thumbnail
^^^^@ muaaz..

PR is the first serial I have watched diligently that too post 18 years leap and only because of Arvi..
So I cannot tell about Ekta's other  serials..
But from what I have read in the forum, other serials, I guess haven't/hadn't suffered any better fate either...
I remembered my ma, my chachis and my grandma venting their disappointment over Anuraag, Prerana and Bajaj while KZK aired...
And I remember my granny cursing Komolika everyday...
And of course, as the article is incomplete  with regards to the character's equation with Purvi, we can only keep on guessing..