Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SanaJasmine

Ohh...piu u met remya...woww.....lucky girls...n which language u both talked to each other...bengali or telugu...πŸ˜†..silly question...i know english/hindi only naa...

I still remember how excited i was when i called my Chand Chupa Badal Mein friend from kerala...we both r studying that time...and hahhaa...we talked abt the serial n blah blah for 2-3 hrs..now she got married and have a kid...n i'm still single..😭...So happy to know that u met in real n i'm sure u both talked abt neil naa...πŸ˜†

yup we talked about everything LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I mean it was the most exciting day of my life...eee I just cannot explain how I felt BTW Don't cry tera shaadi bhi jaldi hoing bachi just wait and watch😳😳😳
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Neerjalaher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish you a very happy birthday Ramya. Have fun. πŸ₯³
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Geeshu πŸ€—

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaJasmine

happy birthday ramya...

Thanks Sana πŸ€—

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjalaher

Wish you a very happy birthday Ramya. Have fun. πŸ₯³

Thanks πŸ€—

LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok apna gullu forum . .i can say anything here . .argghhh . .what the hell . .they are saying that sandhya is not physically prepared for this training coz she is a married woman who used to perform only house chores . .ok yeh toh samajh gayi but they are also saying that zak should understand it and should not illogically expect great performance from her . .i want to say . .Go to hell 😑. .zak kya sandhya bheedani ke bua ka beta hai jo sandhya ki ram kahani janega ??.😑 .training mei aane se pehele woh kya karti thi isse uska kya lena dena ??.😑 .he is a captain and he wants results . . .he is not going to give a damn about her past . .training mei aayi kyu hai woh ? . .and some ppl are also saying roma ws able to perform the task coz she is a spinster .😲 . what the hell . .from what angle she looks like a spinster . .kya IPS ki training tak aate aate women spinster ho jaati hai ?? . . .jo female cadet unmarried hai woh spinster ho gayi . . .and it's a very offencive word . .i think iss show ki tarah iske viewers bhi regressive hai. .pathetic.🀒
MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLali

Ok apna gullu forum . .i can say anything here . .argghhh . .what the hell . .they are saying that sandhya is not physically prepared for this training coz she is a married woman who used to perform only house chores . .ok yeh toh samajh gayi but they are also saying that zak should understand it and should not illogically expect great performance from her . .i want to say . .Go to hell 😑. .zak kya sandhya bheedani ke bua ka beta hai jo sandhya ki ram kahani janega ??.😑 .training mei aane se pehele woh kya karti thi isse uska kya lena dena ??.😑 .he is a captain and he wants results . . .he is not going to give a damn about her past . .training mei aayi kyu hai woh ? . .and some ppl are also saying roma ws able to perform the task coz she is a spinster .😲 . what the hell . .from what angle she looks like a spinster . .kya IPS ki training tak aate aate women spinster ho jaati hai ?? . . .jo female cadet unmarried hai woh spinster ho gayi . . .and it's a very offencive word . .i think iss show ki tarah iske viewers bhi regressive hai. .pathetic.🀒

WTH πŸ˜‘...they  r saying that Roma did the task as she is a spinster πŸ˜²...how can they think in thisway yaar...pathetic πŸ€’

LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Bye Gullu forum . .i will miss you.😭Edited by LoLali - 10 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by SanaJasmine - 10 years ago