Bad boy /good girl love stories are exciting

myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey on tv I feel bad boys nd good girl is wat works the most as lot can happen over coffeee...he he he jyst kidding but honestly I love such intense love stories where in girl accepts the challenge to change the guy..nd that too such a hot cake like mohit malik.. nd guys he is the main lead of the show so lovestory to samur ki hogi..come wat may...nd I m reakky excited for such a lovestory... 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah me too if this trisha and samrat rumoured jodi happens then I'm out .The promos show samrat and urmi and thats what I want plus they give me good vibes .
mohabhi thumbnail
Yes urmi samrat are leads nd they look hottt together...their dream song gave me jitters so imagine jab full in romance hoga tab kya hoga...
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really surprised that some people find sam and Trish jodi better.  Yar, agar serial ka naam doli armaonki hai, to agar serial chalani hai to urmi ke arman pahale tutenge and then slowly her husband will fall in love with her to fulfill her arman..  If urmi's arman has to brake then she has to get married to Sam. If she gets married to Ishan then mark my words...doli forever baith jaygi...show will be out...
Samur only can make doli rise and entertain us here in India and abroad.

Me and my family are very excited for this show.  My mom guesses what Urmi should do change Sam...
see...this the connection doli has made in my house...❤️
mohabhi thumbnail
Yes sunshine I completely agree..my mom is glued to this show as she is waiting for the wedding nd then how urmi changes samrat..soo ishaan shyud just stay away.
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ditto@ mohabhi...Star of this serial is Mohit Malik...toh how can show will end up with marriage of Ishan and Urmi...jo show ka heart hai...relationship between two different nature people will fail.
I hope pearl mam shows us sparkling chemistry between Samur which might flourish slowly...but little bit glimpse of it in every episode will make my serial worth watching...
zoha11 thumbnail
I really want a intense love story of bad boy good girl..such lovestories are sooo exciting..wanna see a rain sequence too..bin msusam baarish types..uff nd samur walking nd then sam covering urmi...love samur..
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Yesss opposite love stories are veryyy exciting..
nidhishree308 thumbnail
I hope the channel nd creatives nd production house agree with us...plz make sam the bad boy turned intense lover...
mohabhi thumbnail
As such love stories are very wanted..nd specially someone like samrat who doesnt understabd love for him falling in love wud be a jor ka jhatka..but bahot mazaa aayega