Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

Rubina says "The approach that I got from him was really cold initially and the impression that I had was 'what an arrogant guy'. But with the progress of the show and with the passage of time and conversation, I realized that he is not really the kind I had imagined".

He is so sweet πŸ‘πŸΌ

❀️
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Avinash too has a similar view about his girl, "When I met Rubina for the first time, this was my first reaction 'an arrogant girl in the Indian look'".

Both had similiar reactions then they got to know each other and then realised they were wrong 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Avinash explains "We did not talk for nearly three months and after the television strike, we had to shoot in Panchgini for the first outdoor shoot, where we had no option but to travel together. And that was the time when we got close to each other. On the way we used talked a lot about our family and work and gradually we became good friends".

❀️

πŸ€—
fatssrilanka thumbnail

"It was something magical that happened with the course of time and even we didn't realize how and when the relationship developed into another level", Rubina adds.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Avinash takes over "There was no official proposal at all and I just bluntly asked one day whether she would like to spend the whole life with me. She was completely amazed and at the moment and she was really confused. But the within two days she said 'Yes'".

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Sweetest love story β€οΈ

❀️❀️
Will watch choti bahu episodes tomorrow πŸ˜‰
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Will watch choti bahu episodes tomorrow πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing their interviews where Avina expressed about each other's love and how it all happened😳..Though I have read that many times it is still looking fresh and it will always look so..AviNa are made for each other❀️..
Reading these again  and again helps me  block my mind from so many negativity against AviNa at the moment.
avi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello guys.. m ashi.
i m active on ipkknd ebp forum.. One of my friends radev_no1fan invited me to this ccc..
hope there is no problem if i join u guys..😊
ll love to make new friends here πŸ˜³