Only confusion, No solution; OS on RaBir

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Intro: Rachna works as intern in Kabir's office. Vikram is another intern. He is a charmer who is lattoo over Rachna. Thoda pagal, but harmless. Rachna, Kabir like each other, but are not aware of each other's feeling. I suppose, this much information is sufficient.

----------------------------
Fashion show has just ended. Everyone are busy with packing and discussing how successful the event was. Kabir is busy in receiving congratulatory wishes, but his eyes are restless. They stop at the corner room in the end of the hall with its door half closed. A dupatta moved there. It is definitely hers. His eyes finally rested. That means she has not left the place yet, Kabir thought to himself while looking at his watch. It is 7:30 PM.  

Rachna busy in packing and her mind is restless thinking about time. "Has to put everything into boxes before van comes and then I have to make a move. Won't it get late? Will autowala come at this time? Will he charge more? Even if he asks, its fine. I don't want to get late". 
Her thinking was cut by a voice "Do you need any help?". Even though her face was away from him, she knew just by the voice, it has to be Vikram. She controlled her irritation and turned towards him. "I am anyway about to finish. I am fine, Vikram". 
"Rachna, how many times I have told you. Call me just Vicky yaar". She could sense her colleagues laughing quietly and whispering to each other. She got irritated by their teasing but she controlled, as she did not want to show it in front of Vikram. She tried to smile faintly. "Vicky, I am fine. Don't worry".
She had thought many times discussing this with Kabir and ask him to put her to work with some other intern. But, will it be of any use?  Kabir never bothers about one's personal issues. For him, only profession matters. So even if I had told him, he would have just asked me to ignore it and continue working. "Khadoos kahike". Rachna murmured to herself.  

By now, the door opened fully. Rachna saw Kabir coming in. Her face brightened up. Would he say anything nice to her for such a good show? But Kabir's face was tight. He had just overheard the last sentence of Rachna before he entered.
Kabeer turned towards Vikram. "Well done boy, you and your partner (giving a glance towards Rachna), put up a great show". 
Rachna felt bitter. "Couldn't he have said it individually? What was the need to link me with him?", she felt. Nobody can change this fellow. Only work, no feelings.

"It's high time. I will leave now", said Rachna looking at her watch. 

"Rachna dear, you won't get any auto this time. Would her highness mind to come in my bike?", Vicky bowed dramatically. 

Rachna was nettled at the whispering laughs of her colleagues. But she was helpless. "How I wish, Kabeer has offered to drop me home. After all, his house is not far from mine. But he just let this stupid to take charge of me. He has always been like this. Never bothered about others/me. At least if it was not this late, I could have managed to go alone.", she felt. 

"There is no need of this dramabaazi Vicky. I am coming anyway", said Rachna.

Kabir clenched his fist tightly. "How does he do it every time? Idiot, this time also he managed to get the words out my mouth before me. This girl is also more than ready to oblige. Well, end of the day it's their life. Why should it bother me?"

By then the van came and they could shift their stuffs. Kabir thanked everyone and asked them to move. He came to the place where he had parked his car. Vicky's bike was parked just next to his. Kabir got into his car. But his eyes were glued on Rachna. She sat behind Vikram. 

"Sit closer Rachna, hold me tight. Or else, you won't have control". Vikram forcefully put Rachna's hand onto his shoulder. Rachna looked uncomfortably at Kabeer. Kabeer could not control himself further. Immediately, he reversed his car from the parking slot and drove past them. Vikram's bike also followed. 

"Squeak", Rachna came back to her senses with the break. The traffic signal was showing red.
Vikram started to scold,"Rachna, I have been telling you from the beginning. Your senses or not here. Agar gir jaati to?". 
But Rachna's ears were not registering any of his words. She had just realised, they are again standing next to Kabeer's car. 
Signals changed to Green. Vehicles just started to move. Suddenly..., 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It's been an hour since. Kabeer is still clueless recollecting how it just happened in fraction of a second. Rachna was speechless as well. Vikram had really got tired at the police station arguing for Kabir with the crowd. 

"Lagtaa hai, peekar gaadi chala raha tha. Ek zindagi ka mol sirf ek hazar rupia hai kya?",  asked the man in the crowd who supported the victim in the accident.

Vikram lost cool. "Police have already tested for alcohol and have said no. Why can't I ask the same question to this man? Kya peekar gaadi ke neeche aa raha tha? You victimise driver for breaking rules. What about the pedestrian? Traffic light had already turned green and everyone have started to go. Suddenly if someone appears in front of your vehicle, what do you expect to happen? Still this man applied break. Thankfully nothing has happened, just bruises in knee. For that also, he has been compensated. What else do you want?"

Inspector intervened. He turned towards the crowd and said, "It's better to stop the argument. If you people want me to register the complaint, I will do. Before that, you will have to return this money. Or else, you are leaving the police station right now". Before he spoke anything further, victim of the accident slowly started to move from the place. Along with him, his men. In 5 minutes, only Rachna, Vikram and Kabir were left in police station. 
Inspector spoke to them, "I thought so. These guys probably wanted to grab some money from you, so were pretending. But even you guys need to be extra careful. Sometimes people just run into your vehicle. You people can leave now". 

Rachna looked at her watch. "Hey Ram, 9:00 PM?" This time before Vikram say anything, Kabeer stopped him. 

"It's too late Vicky. If you to drop Rachna home at this time, she will have to answer too many questions at home. I will take her, I know her parents". Vikram understood and obliged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was an awkward silence in the car. Rachna thought, if he had offered her the lift at the first go, she could have been at home by now. Her mind went back towards the accident. In fact, a few seconds before that. She felt angry with Kabir.

Rachna:  "Kaash, aap ka dhyaan gaadi pe hota. Why were you looking sideways, when you were supposed to look forward. Us aadmi ka kuch ho jata to?"

Kabeer also lost cool. "Tum waha bait ke, mera galati note kar rahi thi kya? What was the need? Us bandar ke peeche chipak kar baiti thi, to nazar mere uper kyoon thi? 

Both of them got shocked at what they said. They just realised, their own words had the solution to all their confusion. The awkward silence set again. Just that, Rachna's cheeks were blushing and Kabeer had a mischievous smile. 
Edited by usrfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS.
Loved The Ending.
(:
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg mahi πŸ˜² 

you write OS

wow

will comment later, abhi just saw title while i was just checking forum

Mahi I read first time OS by you on this forum . 

it s really amazing man, simple words but deep emotions
kabir getting angry and irked with vikram and controlling it is just amazing 😳

He is already latoo over her but still may be he is not aware of his own feelings or may be he knows it but has not revealed about it to rachna , hmm same for rachna ? !!!

last part is amazing. bandar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  looks like RaBir are in friendship on this state πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  that s why he is giving mischievous smile πŸ˜›  

you molded this os in your own thoughts for future tracks.

hmm pl write something about rajiv rachna kabir trio. request😳😳  I know you don't prefer him for rachna, neither I but it can be one sided also from rajiv side. 😳

rajiv and kabir both have fallen for this girl but she  is not aware of anyone of them though she has internal feelings for kabir for some of his special  qualities
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow another os on rabhir πŸ€— 
Res
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going to read...!! πŸ˜³
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG bloody brilliant  
would love to see this onscreen ... maza aa jaye πŸ€ͺ

I hope CV s sare  reading this .. would love to see a jealous kabir later...

loveed the ending ...

hope to read more OS s from u!!
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

omg mahi πŸ˜² 

you write OS

wow

will comment later, abhi just saw title while i was just checking forum

Mahi I read first time OS by you on this forum .  

It's actually my second one. My first one was on RajNa an year ago when Vihan had just arrived in Rachna's life.  ( http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370216 )
I had then hoping, RajNa will happen eventually. But the way the story progressed, all my dreams shattered. I never wrote any story after that. I became kind of superstious to get attached to any pair. I joined KaBir AT very recently, though I liked Kabir at first go. I don't want to have a heart break again πŸ˜•. 

it s really amazing man, simple words but deep emotions
kabir getting angry and irked with vikram and controlling it is just amazing 😳

He is already latoo over her but still may be he is not aware of his own feelings or may be he knows it but has not revealed about it to rachna , hmm same for rachna ? !!!
last part is amazing. bandar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  looks like RaBir are in friendship on this state πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  that s why he is giving mischievous smile πŸ˜›   

I wrote with the imagination, both of them are aware of their feelings but not other's (and the confusion getting cleared by their own words at the end).  
Actually, I felt sorry for Vikram πŸ˜†. Bachara us ko kya maloom woh kabab mei haddi hai. He is just helping both of them and this is the regard they have towards him πŸ€£ πŸ€£. 

you molded this os in your own thoughts for future tracks.

Yeah, when we were discussing about it, the thought came to develop this thread as a OS.
hmm pl write something about rajiv rachna kabir trio. request😳😳  I know you don't prefer him for rachna, neither I but it can be one sided also from rajiv side. 😳

rajiv and kabir both have fallen for this girl but she  is not aware of anyone of them though she has internal feelings for kabir for some of his special  qualities 

Don't know yaar.  You know how difficult it is. But for me, RajNa till last Dec will always hold a special place in my heart, however short it's duration was.

Edited by usrfan - 10 years ago
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wanna give you a big hug right now πŸ€—This is what I exactly needed for my rabir syndrome on the weekends. Love love loved it! I really want to see this onscereen specially jealous. I hope they show it like this. Bring an another guy but just for little bit to make Kabir feel jealous and realize his feeling. Itll be really fun watching them like that. It'll be so cute. But seriously the ending was amazing! I could imagine Kabir saying like that in future and giving a mischievous smile while poor Rachna kept blushing. BRILLIANT! I hope you continue to write like this. πŸ˜Š
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mahi ...u r amazing darling ..kya os tha luved the ending
flipfl0p thumbnail
☺️ Thank you girls for the compliments. Hope CVs listen to our wishes. We want jealous Kabir.

Now new fear after writing this OS. I am nervous. I want this pair to be the final pair. Or else, it will break me.πŸ₯Ί. Seriously.